Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria (18898 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Realdon1(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

We are just hoping you guys won't continue with Biafra or death if the imminent loss don happened

You go soon cry blood or go mute.
We will make sure we shame you in this forum.
Youths are hitting ground.
I'm from Kebbi.
I'm not from east.
30k wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Help2020: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
vicdom:
Says Obi, Kwankwaso, Osinbajo would ‘ve been good, if…

Notes Nigeria’s in big trouble; it’s corruption selling nomination for N100m

Laments silence of elders to get Nigeria working again

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-peter-obi-wouldve-been-good-tinubu-atiku-cant-fix-nigeria-ango-abdullahi/

There are millions Nigerians that think the same thing,and they will vote against tinubu/atiku. Watch out.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
fadhiga or what are you, early this morning, 6 am you have already started wailing, you can at least allow sun to come out before you start now. Even if dem curse you that doesn't mean you won't rest.
Because you don't have any reason to counter my post

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Realdon1:

You go soon cry blood or go mute.
We will make sure we shame you in this forum.
Youths are hitting ground.
I'm from Kebbi.
I'm not from east.
30k wailer.

grin

Have you ever shamed us before?

Loosing no dey tired una??

grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Realdon1(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
they are free to do anything. Even they can go on exile with thier organ harvesting families

We are not here for tribal war.is this with your tribal sentiment that you will use to market your Tinubu?
I pity you.
For your own notice, Tinubu has bn relegated by OBIdient group.
You can't hear about him in this country again.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Realdon1(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

grin

Have you ever shamed us before?

Loosing no dey tired una??

grin

Remember your 30k stipends will expire soon.

Your oga Tinubu is no more markable.
All belong to OBIdient group.

You hv expired in social media
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by BlazinGlory40: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku

Stop lying to yourself. Peter obi was never good to you

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Realdon1:

Remember your 30k stipends will expire soon.

Your oga Tinubu is no more markable.
All belong to OBIdient group.

You hv expired in social media

Obidient or Toxident group

grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by shigishege: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Realdon1:

We are not here for tribal war.is this with your tribal sentiment that you will use to market your Tinubu?
I pity you.
For your own notice, Tinubu has bn relegated by OBIdient group.
You can't hear about him in this country again.
thank you
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by tillaman(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Only time will tell
This is when we will know if our mumu don do truly
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
orisa37:
RIGHT.
WHEN WE WEEP WE SEE.
Osinbajo SHOULD BE RELAUNCHED AS INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE.
Unfortunately, there's no room for independent candidates in the constitution for now.

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Realdon1(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Obidient or Toxident group

grin

I HV told you Helinues to join OBIdient group and leave this your stomach infrastructure job.
It cant even fetch u motorcycle.
30k is too small to market an unsellable candidate like Tinubu
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by orisa37: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Unfortunately, there's no room for independent candidates in the constitution for now.

There must be room. "INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE IS A RIGHT OF DEMOCRACY THAT CANNOT BE SIDETRACKED BY PARLIAMENT".
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by orisa37: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
"independent candidates' is the ABC of SUFFRAGE".
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
orisa37:

There must be room. "INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE IS A RIGHT OF DEMOCRACY THAT CANNOT BE SIDETRACKED BY PARLIAMENT".
Being emotional doesn't change the fact that independent candidates for now are unconstitutional.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Gospel truth
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Adetooy: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2022
He is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

There are signals that his mother had a very brief quickie with an aboki that led to the evolution of eBola Tinubu strain virus currently wrecking the Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by detapode: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Fact
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by kwasoly(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku

Your are wrong, Tinubu n Atiku can never ever sit on the throne of Nigeria.
Mark my words
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Only a dumb person would think APC and PDP will change Nigeria.
The best they will offer is continue to pay salaries and use 16 years to build a road like Lagos Ibadan expressway, Enugu Onitsha expressway etc

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
N
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Ixodes(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Good one Prof Ango...it took your son's kidnapping for you to learn to speak the truth
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2022
kwasoly:

Your are wrong, Tinubu n Atiku can never ever sit on the throne of Nigeria.
Mark my words

Would erase your words instead
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Same Atiku you guys queued behind in 2019 election?

Seh some of you people no even get an iota of shame ni?

The lesser evil, I must say for them, who go fix Nigeria?? Nigeria need Lee of Singapore, a King Zayed, a Paul Kagame, a system implementator. A economic guru

Hard, only Obi/Kwakwanso come close, if only they can bend for each other. If only pride will not let them merge.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Even the deaf, blind and dumb know this.

It surprises me why some people still support APC and PDP. Wallahi, it's mysterious.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by kwasoly(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Would erase your words instead

Na you sabi
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
kwasoly:

Na you sabi

Yeah sabi the real deal.

grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

MPAMA!
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Lashist(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

Modified:

Shey all those wailers?? Leave them alone they mean no harm.

Thank you.
One would have taken you seriously if you aren't a troll and a tribal bigot...as for now, you make no sense...you talk from hate..may ur candidate bring you your joy cheesy
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Seriously, I am only waiting for the election to end and know how we are going to manage another four years....
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Justinlean02(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Best believe, Obidient them understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana Air Had Technical Fault While Taking-Off In Lagos Yesterday / Governor Ambode Signs 7 New Bills Into Law, Guarantees 24-hours Power Supply / AnambraDecides: APC Rejects Election Result, Alleges Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.