Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria (18895 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kilometres: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I supported Osinbajo before the APC primary election. He is capable but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu bought everyone with his loot. Peter Obi represents the new Nigeria that we are all clamoring for. He is not from the two major political party but remember that APC defeated the ruling PDP in 2015 so if we put more effort then labour party will defeat Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu and his APC in 2023.

Werey dey disguise

You supported Osinbajo in the primary cos you hate Tinubu nothing more

If Osinbajo had emerged you would have shifted to your yamirii flattino Peter Obi brother.

Helinues stop engaging this guy e no get level
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Coolsperm: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Same Atiku you guys queued behind in 2019 election?

Seh some of you people no even get an iota of shame ni?
, but you that have shame qued behind the vetable in aso rock, what happened to ur sense of reasoning, Tinubu has nothing to offer
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2022
i hope your other northern elders and cabals can see and read this here!

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Benmob: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

The wailing you guys have been doing for the past 7 years with no changes, yet you dey tell others to get sense small.

Hahahaha, oya look inside the mirror
all ur own na wailing,but wat is d situation of d country now, which have turn to worst that everything is on high price, sorry for past 7 years na 90% of pple they wail including u because of d bad government of buhari d man who suppose to take d country a little forward but took us 7ft backward then any other president ever
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Next president of Biafra. Point of corrections

grin
My boy, how you doing
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
, but you that have shame qued behind the vetable in aso rock, what happened to ur sense of reasoning, Tinubu has nothing to offer

You should rather ask what have been happening with you typing faculty.

Hope it not excessive of sperm sha

grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Tingotoe: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I supported Osinbajo before the APC primary election. He is capable but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu bought everyone with his loot. Peter Obi represents the new Nigeria that we are all clamoring for. He is not from the two major political party but remember that APC defeated the ruling PDP in 2015 so if we put more effort then labour party will defeat Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu and his APC in 2023.
Not going to happen. Peter Obi will come a distant third
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by harmargedon: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

add four years to his current age and tell me.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by olas24u(f): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Laggafin:
Tanko Abduallahi is already obidient

I hope you know him well?Google and read all his comments in time past,this is a method used to deceive people,he hates every one but secretly supports a Fulani candidate
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

My boy, how you doing

This one dont even know his set on this forum.

The relegated people dem
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kaiser20: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

Modified:

Shey all those wailers?? Leave them alone they mean no harm.

Thank you.
But the man says Nigerians can not risk their votes on sick ,old, corrupt Tinubu everything about him is mistry, lies and deceit, do you still want someone like Tinubu in government ?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by danhans(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
The man is 100% perfect

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

This one dont even know his set on this forum.

The relegated people dem
You're picking fight with someone far bigger than the richest man in your village
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Joygift3666: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Softmirror:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE GIVEN THE AWARD OF THE NUMBER ONE TWO FACED HUMAN BEING ON NAIRALAND I SWEAR!!!!

EVEN FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS, TODAY YOU ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING UKRAINE AND WRITING AGAINST RUSSIA, TOMORROW IT IS YOU PRAISING RUSSIA AND CONDEMNING UKRAINE.

AND I HONESTLY DOUBT IF YOU DO o.

You sef na trailblazer
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by olas24u(f): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is sick and too old to lead a complex country like Nigeria. Shun ethnicity and go for the best in Peter Obi for the good of our country.

So you believe a party without at least 10 sitting governors can win presidential election in Nigeria? That can only happen if we are not having national assembly election on the same day as presidential election. 70% of the electorate are not educated enough to seperate the ballots, therefore politicians will not risk confusing them on voting two different party on the same day.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by jrusky(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Yea you are correct sir but unfortunately I would have wish Kwankwanso and Osibnjo much better due to their diverse politica antecedent and their supporters a bit inclusive and less tribalist.

I will rather vote Osibanjo, Moghalu, Onu, kwankwaso, Atiku, Wike, even Yeye Bello than Obi seriously I don't want any pronounced "Saint" as president any longer this Sainthood status attached to Obi was the trick apc used to brought the calamity in Aso Rock upon Nigeria it won't happen again.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Chinedu don beat his hairy chest so tey meat no remain again
I am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Soso990240(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

But look at the mess Buhari that ur Tinubu supported have made of our dear country. Tinubu is behind the evil that we are currently facing because he repacked Buhari as asl saint knowing fully well that Buhari is a failure. People supported Atiku because he was wise enough to choose a vice that is an intelligent economist and would have helped in reviving the economy.. but now the economist is contesting, that's why we are rooting for him
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Beniyke1: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Softmirror:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE GIVEN THE AWARD OF THE NUMBER ONE TWO FACED HUMAN BEING ON NAIRALAND I SWEAR!!!!

EVEN FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS, TODAY YOU ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING UKRAINE AND WRITING AGAINST RUSSIA, TOMORROW IT IS YOU PRAISING RUSSIA AND CONDEMNING UKRAINE.

AND I HONESTLY DOUBT IF YOU DO ANYTHING FOR A LIVING APART FROM COMMENTING ON NAIRALAND.
I swear, the way you just absolutely spoke my mind shocked me bro, like everything I have in mind. One of the highest two-faced human I ever know in this planet. Seriously thought av been the only one observing, but now I know there are still a lot sane and observant minds here. I rarely comment but I must say I observe and learn a lot here. I know more people here than anyone knows me, the stupid, crazy, silly as well as the very smart and intelligent ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Alpharey: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku

Is it not me and you that will vote them in. It's like we Nigerians like suffering too much. The common man on the street knows that Obi is the best amongst the three. But ethnic affiliation and tribalism would not let us vote wisely. Let the suffering continue for another 8 years.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by buchilino(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I agree with you totally. Unfortunately, Nigerians have to choose between Atiku and Tinubu. Looking at them closely including the people supporting each person, the more credible person is Atiku.

Obi or Kwankwaso are local champions and cannot win election to become president of Nigeria.

U CAN MAKE ONE OF THEM TO BECOME NATIONAL CHAMPION
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by buchilino(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am Yoruba

ONCE U HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, UR IGBO
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku
That's what's on my mind.
Nevertheless, the surging number seems promising for Obi. I can't support Atiku and Tinubu. Same cartel of rogues.

If Osinbajo can team up with Obi, the effect will be catastrophic.

People are tied of having a rotation of the same mechanics of failure
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Alpharey: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

But you foisted Buhari on us for 8 good years. You should have buried your head in shame
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by VoteObi2023: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Who is Tinubu?

You mean Yekini?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

Modified:

Shey all those wailers?? Leave them alone they mean no harm.

Thank you.

Just because you are a Yoruba. Tribe or religion is not what we are talking about we are talking about someone who can give us the real Nigeria that we are all clamouring for. Is just simple truth we can all see it. Tinubu could have been the best man for the job but 1. He is old 2. He is too corrupt we all know that let face the reality on ground Nd be Obedient

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Paullo19: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Next president of Biafra. Point of corrections

grin
All this tribalism won't help u.. Obi isn't a product of Biafra, he's the choice of Nigerian youths ..I'm not from the East and i support him..is Ango Abdullahi a Biafran too? He made an analysis, it's left for u to use ur head if u have one and stop being tribalistic.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Beniyke1: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you flip-flopping? Earlier, you claimed to be facing reality - Tinubu or Atiku. Next, it is "iota of shame". What do you really want?
Very confused fellow. To think that I once ever thought dude was smart and sensible. Like someone up there rightly stated, “…..am not sure he does any other thing other than comment on Nairaland, reason for his always confused and conflicting stance on issues.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2022
buchilino:

ONCE U HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, UR IGBO
That's what they do
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Alpharey: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
pacesetting:
It's obvious some learned Northerners know the truth.

The only reason why Nigerians have been making bad leadership choices is because majority of the electorates are iliterates.

Tribalism is the main problem here. And our leaders are using it to play us wayo. Once up there, they will be sharing our money amongst family and friends without remembering the people like us who were shouting their names on the street running for kilometers on barefoot during campaign

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 / The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.