Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria (18897 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by dangermouse(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Same Atiku you guys queued behind in 2019 election?

Seh some of you people no even get an iota of shame ni?

That was then, this is now. Atiku would have been a better president than Buhari, given the choices then. Today Peter Obi is a a better choice!

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by rightdata: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2022
I am very sure Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Jagaban read alot of Hardley Chase novels and decided to practicalize it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by pacesetting: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
It's very unfair to party members. There should be a pre-voting exercise by all members to decide their flagbearer.

But if they want to continue with delegates, a law should be placed against vote buying.
yankison:

Thank you ..how can only the delegates decides who become the party flagbearer
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Chatflick(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku
You always talk like the idiot you are.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Tingotoe:
Not going to happen. Peter Obi will come a distant third
You are not God
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

Modified:

Shey all those wailers?? Leave them alone they mean no harm.

Thank you.

Tinubu is old, corrupt, controlling and even shady. He is a threat to our democracy and democratic systems.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Belleful: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is sick and too old to lead a complex country like Nigeria. Shun ethnicity and go for the best in Peter Obi for the good of our country.
Drop this ur " sick and too old sentiment analysis.
Anybody can die anytime.
It is only God that knows everyone's time to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by ogatboy(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Well both Osinbajo and Obi would have been good but as the 2 major political parties have denied them their tickets, na to work on the reality.

Obi's only on the ballot to mark register, the main election is between Tinubu and Atiku

Wait for the shocker of 2023. Atiku won't even be relevant
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by 2tpick: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
We supported Atiku in 2019 because there was no better choice before us then. Buhari was a monumental failure and there's no way that any sane person will vote for him the second time but alas he succeeded in rigging himself in.

Comrade there are cèrtain kinds of people u ought not to quote on this forum. They are irrational, lack comon sense and tge ability to reason critically. The guy u responded to is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by oluwarotimi504: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Same Atiku you guys queued behind in 2019 election?Seh some of you people no even get an iota of shame ni?Same Atiku you guys queued behind in 2019 election?Seh some of you people no even get an iota of shame ni?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by favor914: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I supported Osinbajo before the APC primary election. He is capable but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu bought everyone with his loot. Peter Obi represents the new Nigeria that we are all clamoring for. He is not from the two major political party but remember that APC defeated the ruling PDP in 2015 so if we put more effort then labour party will defeat Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu and his APC in 2023.
Please, stop lying to yourself & your fellow ipobians.

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by favor914: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
2tpick:

Comrade there are cèrtain kinds of people u ought not to quote on this forum. They are irrational, lack comon sense and tge ability to reason critically. The guy u responded to is one of them.
We know when their discuss doesn’t align with your Ipobian ideology?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
they are free to do anything. Even they can go on exile with thier organ harvesting families

@mynd44, Seun please take note Rule 2 violation
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
2tpick:

Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
obynzo:

@mynd44, Seun please take note Rule 2 violation

That is how IBO behaves. 98% of the time, you insult, assault and blackmail other people, nobody complains but the moment you receive 2% of what you do to others, you report it as hate speech as it happened in UK. You are the ones reporting toxic workplaces bosses but the worst employers, you insult Fulani and Buhari for 7 years, you are still insulting and blackmailing Tinubu and Yorubas till date. Whenever you are fed 2% of what you do it becomes tribalism, you take it as victimization and marginalization.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Laggafin: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
olas24u:

I hope you know him well?Google and read all his comments in time past,this is a method used to deceive people,he hates every one but secretly supports a Fulani candidate
I know him too well at least to a large extent he stands on principles on national issues
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I supported Osinbajo before the APC primary election. He is capable but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu bought everyone with his loot. Peter Obi represents the new Nigeria that we are all clamoring for. He is not from the two major political party but remember that APC defeated the ruling PDP in 2015 so if we put more effort then labour party will defeat Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu and his APC in 2023.

For denying us APC is perpetually wicked and will not repent. With OSIBANJO we could have forfgiven their sins.

Vote Obi
Vote Justice
Vote Equity
Vote Merit
Vote Peace

Use your
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Laggafin: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
AnanseK:

And who is Tanko Abdullahi? You can’t even copy or cut and paste and they will allow you to vote?
unknown bloody eff tagging me? Go correct your cut and paste brain first
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

For denying us APC is perpetually wicked and will not repent. With OSIBANJO we could have forfgiven their sins.

Vote Obi
Vote Justice
Vote Equity
Vote Merit
Vote Peace

Use your
Coming from a wise man. You are blessed
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osinbajo is well known, and Nigerians call him fro service hence, the declaration but APC Delegates rather give the ticket to dollar man and I hope Nigerians wont be subjected to much hardship .
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by akbonus: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

YOU MUST BE JOKING,REAL JOKING
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by akbonus: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=shigishege post=114190706]Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

WE KNOW ALL THESE,BUT YOU FORGET TO MENTION THAT HE IS SICK,OLD,A KEPTOMANAIC (OLE NI)AND HAVE TOOMANY SECRETS HANGING AROUND HIS NECK,HIS CERTIFICATE HIS QUESTIONABLE AND HIS HANDS ARE SHAKING ,HIS BUM BUM IS LEAKING POO POOALL THE TIME.WE NEED ANOTHER LONDON HOSPITAL VISITOR BIKO!
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
Honestly if I had to pick I will pick Tinubu, because there no Yoruba man that doesn't know how to manage a society very well. Be it the great Awolowo, Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, too numerous to count. So Tinubu has all the capacity and tenacity to run and manage this country very very well.

Modified:

Shey all those wailers?? Leave them alone they mean no harm.

Thank you.
You will definitely retrieve once Tinubu supports Obi. Believe me, you support Peter Obi

Is an unfortunate country.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
babaolofin:

That is how IBO behaves. 98% of the time, you insult, assault and blackmail other people, nobody complains but the moment you receive 2% of what you do to others, you report it as hate speech as it happened in UK. You are the ones reporting toxic workplaces bosses but the worst employers, you insult Fulani and Buhari for 7 years, you are still insulting and blackmailing Tinubu and Yorubas till date. Whenever you are fed 2% of what you do it becomes tribalism, you take it as victimization and marginalization.

Oga stop all this my friend. This guy has been throwing insults all day. Do a stats of the comments on this topic it is the Yorubas led by that unfortunate fellow that is throwing insults, Please if you don't believe me do a stats and it will shock you that the real aggressors are your Yoruba people in this forum. The sad part is they play this passive aggressive games that when igbos react they will retreat and claim they are the ones being attacked whereas they are the ones doing the insults.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by 2tpick: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
favor914:
We know when their discuss doesn’t align with your Ipobian ideology?

What's ipobian ideology please? Well whatever that means, I really don't wanna know. I'd suggest you at least try and know what led to my response before castigating me with such label.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kennydoc(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

If Buhari was contesting right now and Osinbajo was the candidate of another popular party, would you choose Buhari over Osinbajo?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kennydoc:

If Buhari was contesting right now and Osinbajo was the candidate of another popular party, would you choose Buhari over Osinbajo?

Who did I support between Tinubu and Osinbajo in the Apc primary?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kennydoc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Who did I support between Tinubu and Osinbajo in the Apc primary?

You supported Osinbajo.
Who did you support in 2015?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by helinues: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kennydoc:

You supported Osinbajo.
Who did you support in 2015?

I have answered you first question, it's my turn
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by Kennydoc(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

So you queued behind Buhari in 2015 and 2019 but now, you think Osinbajo is better than he has ever been.
How come you're accusing others who supported Atiku in 2019 but now have chosen Peter Obi? What is shameful in it?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by orisa37: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
COOOOORECT.
TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE ANARCHRONISTIC.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Laggafin:
unknown bloody eff tagging me? Go correct your cut and paste brain first
Sorry sir, times are hard, even you agberos are suffering. But elections are here, you can submit you CV to be employed as a thug , I can see that you have the qualifications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.