Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda (1025 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / 2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Ceenaija(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
I have never seen a group of people masquerading themselves like the supporters of Tinubu. I am never surprise because it is like father like son. I only blame the Yorubas who have gold and diamond but decided to offer Nigerian clay. Where are people like Osibanjo,Fasola,Adesanya etc who have good history.

Let them continue to play devils game, they are only making Atiku and Peter Obi popular especially Peter Obi who are busy talking to the people on what he has done,result and how he planned to change the narrative of the nation.

It was what they are being thought, to liar about your age, certificate, health,sources of income, family back ground etc and to circulate false information about a person .The latest was that Charles Soludo the governor of Anambra state said that Peter Obi Labours in vain.And it was circulated all over the social media.Today the governor of Anambra has debunked the statement through his press secretary.

A person that said that it is his turn to be president has not for once told us what and what he will do that will earn him people's confidence and vote.
PROPAGANDA AND LIES WERE USED TO WIN THE ELECTION OF 2015 BUT TODAY IS IT SHOW US WHAT YOU DONE WITH RESULTS YESTERDAY ,WHAT YOU ARE DOING TODAY AND HOW YOU WILL BRING POSITIVE CHANGE TOMORROW.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ygowon: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria should just break up. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by fullnetwork: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2022
ygowon:
Simple.
The politics is far from an informed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2022
When they say obi's followers are majorly Igbos now, una go deny!

Same you wants peter obi to be president;
Same you wants Nigeria destroyed!

In other words, u want obi to win to help u destroy Nigeria, abi?

That's d reason he wont win!
cool
ygowon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2022
I still value separation..

Gidigba..

Like France speaks French...Yorubaland should speak yoruba just like Germany speaks germans.

Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Put ur money where ur mouth is: start d 'seperation' by relocating to d east and desist from trooping daily to d 'zoo'.
cool
OyeofIkoTuN:
I still value separation..

Gidigba..

Like France speaks French...Yorubaland should speak yoruba just like Germany speaks germans.

Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Put ur money where ur mouth is: start d 'seperation' by relocating to d east and desist from trooping daily to d 'zoo'.
cool

uhmmm I dey my village gidigba

swear with your mom's life..you are from Lagos state

Ndi ala

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Lolz.....is Lagos part of biafla or d 'zoo'?
So u prefer to stay in d 'animal kingdom' than get biafla?

Didn't u just say in ur penultimate post that u want separation?

U can see why uwazurike is rigbt about Igbo's now!
cool
OyeofIkoTuN:

uhmmm I dey my village gidigba

swear with your mom's life..you are from Lagos state

Ndi ala
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ajekpaks(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
yy
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Lolz.....is Lagos part of biafla or d 'zoo'?
So u prefer to stay in d 'animal kingdom' than get biafla?

Didn't u just say in ur penultimate post that u want separation?

U can see why uwazurike is rigbt about Igbo's now!
cool

Minorities and deflection oo

As in involve him mama, weakling begin dey quote parable..

hahahahahahahaha

I'm in my village....simple English..are you in your village?

Taaaaaa gbafuooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ygowon: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
When they say obi's followers are majorly Igbos now, una go deny!

Same you wants peter obi to be president;
Same you wants Nigeria destroyed!

In other words, u want obi to win to help u destroy Nigeria, abi?

That's d reason he wont get there!
cool
Nigeria should break up because the one Nigeria is not helping everyone. If Nigeria was helping everyone, you won't see anyone agitating for breakup.

The selfish leaders keep using poverty/money to keep u guys on their side. Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ygowon: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
cool
Don't you travel abroad?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Ceenaija(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
TINUBU'S said that he does not believe in one Nigeria and Peter said that he is working for a better Nigerian.Tinubu will divide Nigeria because all of his interest is lagos and lagos alone but Peter Obi has investment all over Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2022
This one don drink Omo Super Blue detergent
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Did u and ur zoo-chanting minions decide to relocate to alaigbo and u were stopped? No!
Instead u are daily trooping to d same place u call 'animal kingdom'

Our ppl tork say "d dog wey get 2 masters must surely die 9f hunger", you can't be praying to lead the same country u want to destroy.

U guys should stop frustrating d thunder bikonu!
cool
ygowon:
Nigeria should break up because the one Nigeria is not helping everyone. If Nigeria was helping everyone, you won't see anyone agitating for breakup.

The selfish leaders keep using poverty/money to keep u guys on their side. Too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Your village in ikotun right?
cool
OyeofIkoTuN:

Minorities and deflection oo

As in involve him mama, weakling begin dey quote parable..

hahahahahahahaha

I'm in my village. ...simple English..are you in your village?

Taaaaaa gbafuooo

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ScamHunter: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
cool

An evil man spotted

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Shey I lie ni?
You shout "give us biafla or we die npw-now", but u refuse to go back home (biafla) but keep trooping daily to d places u call 'zoo'.
Ndi-hypocrites!
cool
ScamHunter:

An evil man spotted
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ygowon: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:

Did u and ur zoo-chanting minions decide to relocate to alaigbo and u were stopped? No!
Instead u are daily trooping to d same place u call 'animal kingdom'

Our ppl tork say "d dog wey get 2 masters must surely die 9f hunger", you can't be praying to lead the same country u want to destroy.

U guys should stop frustrating d thunder bikonu!
cool
Are u insinuating, Lagos is animal kingdom? Well it's the second worst place to live in the world. I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
The same 'second worst place to live in' that Chibuzo is already thanking God to relocate to right?
Clowns!
cool
ygowon:
Are u insinuating, Lagos is animal kingdom? Well it's the second worst place to live in the world. I'm not surprised

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ScamHunter: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Shey I lie ni?
You shout "give us biafla or we die npw-now", but u refuse to go back home (biafla) but keep trooping daily to d places u call 'zoo'.
Ndi-hypocrites!
cool

How you no go lie. Every supporter of druggie must be a liar like druggie na. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
No point made!
cool
ScamHunter:

How you no go lie. Every supporter of druggie must be a liar like druggie na. cool
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Ceenaija(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
How does he think after all this liar Nigerians will still trust him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by ygowon: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:

The same 'second worst place to live in' that Chibuzo is already thanking God to relocate to right?
Clowns!
cool
Because of the result of bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Your village in ikotun right?
cool

sharap.

we made it what it is today..you weakling

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Achilles881: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ceenaija:
I have never seen a group of people masquerading themselves like the supporters of Tinubu. I am never surprise because it is like father like son. I only blame the Yorubas who have gold and diamond but decided to offer Nigerian clay. Where are people like Osibanjo,Fasola,Adesanya etc who have good history.

Let them continue to play devils game, they are only making Atiku and Peter Obi popular especially Peter Obi who are busy talking to the people on what he has done,result and how he planned to change the narrative of the nation.

It was what they are being thought, to liar about your age, certificate, health,sources of income, family back ground etc and to circulate false information about a person .The latest was that Charles Soludo the governor of Anambra state said that Peter Obi Labours in vain.And it was circulated all over the social media.Today the governor of Anambra has debunked the statement through his press secretary.

A person that said that it is his turn to be president has not for once told us what and what he will do that will earn him people's confidence and vote.
PROPAGANDA AND LIES WERE USED TO WIN THE ELECTION OF 2015 BUT TODAY IS IT SHOW US WHAT YOU DONE WITH RESULTS YESTERDAY ,WHAT YOU ARE DOING TODAY AND HOW YOU WILL BRING POSITIVE CHANGE TOMORROW.

What!!!! How can you say our lion of burdensome has never told us what he will do. Okay let me repeat it for you, so that you won't make the mistake of denigrating our jagajaga bokwu, he said that he will recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them agbado and cassava, and he has done an experiment in Lagos, the agberoes and omoniles in Lagos, demanding for owomida, are good example, so he is not lying as you claim lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by stainedanisus1: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Achilles881: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.

Yes, anybody that can turn 50 million youths to agbado and cassava eating, agberoes, omoniles and online urchins, is the right person to solve Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by cleatsmottled9: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by paracolaxnear1: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the most influential politician of this era. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by Achilles881: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.

Of course, he made them addicts through his drugnibu channels, it's one of his requirements before he finally turns them to agberoes and omoniles, a higher force revealed this to you

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everything About Tinubu & His Support Is Liars,fake & Propaganda by richie240: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
U see ur life now?
Ur brain is beginning to perceive things from d right perspective.

If the leadership in owerri, IMO state and dt of alaigbo by extension had been on their toes, what will make 'Chibuzor' enter night bus to relocate to (wetin u call am d last time sef) the second worst place to live in the world.
cool
ygowon:
Because of the result of bad leadership

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarki Blasts Tinubu For Not Picking El-Rufai As Running Mate / Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; / Why Don't They Put Tinubu In A Wheelchair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.