Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate (18582 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by olas24u(f): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU and his fellows are just confused......

other parties has picked their own candidates and a structured APC are there battling for who to have the VP slot.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

So you believe a party without at least 10 sitting governors can win presidential election in Nigeria? That can only happen if we are not having national assembly election on the same day as presidential election. 70% of the electorate are not educated enough to seperate the ballots, therefore politicians will not risk confusing them on voting two different party on the same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Eriokanmi: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Consolation?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by RealLagosBoy: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Alexis11: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:
Dear Nigerian youths whether Peter Obi is bad or Not, let's put him there,

Whether PO is not your tribe, let's put him there,

Whether Atiku or Tinubu is your relatives, let's work against them,

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Let's make Nigeria Great Again

TINUBU is the best candidate bro. Please don't get it twisted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by MartinsD12(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Then who’s Masari?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by KanwuliaExtra: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
The reason I loooooove Atiku. He stood like a MAN and made his decision. Like a leader who can confidently make his own decisions regardless of the fall out.

I can honestly make excuses for PT-Obi because he has an uphill task.

What is Tinubu’s excuse? Money Miss Road.

Imagine a whole “illiterate” JAGABI that cannot courageously pick a VP himself?

Already forming cabal around himself.

Phocking, old TOUT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Benmob: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Still now no running mate,abeg no do like buhari o! were used 6 month to see and name is ministers,than many were thinking he was trying to pick d best but later on na havoc it con end,look at now 7 year nothing to show of it

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Jauntybaba: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
lol
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by favor914: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Answer this one question to test your sincerity, then we will take it from there, what tribe are you?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by luxs(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Am nt intersted ,i don tel u say i no fit tillubu runin mate?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Antoeni(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Jokers
Na Obi we want

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by erubati: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
eyeedd:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, or A-Thief-ku you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

After 24 years of failed government and retrogression, na Mumu Still dey vote for APC/PDP

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
So they said u that are below 50 or 49 can never becine successful to become a president in a democratic country!
So I should wrestle power from a 79 year old man to give a 60+ year old 'youth'.
By the time it's 8 years,make u count ur age know ow far ur life dey go?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Tingotoe: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:

Peter Obi? Nonsense!
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by PROPEACE: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

other parties has picked their own candidates and a structured APC are there battling for who to have the VP slot.

You won't understand. Tinubu is more confused than Buhari right now. That VP issue is why Tinubu should have left Osinbajo to represent APC, but hunger for power won't let him. He MUST pick a Muslim candidate to woo the Muslim north and that will be his doom. Christian northerners are not idiots! Tinubu is eating the dust! On Obi's mandate we stand. We no dey give shi shi!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by favor914: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Jokers
Na Obi we want
No more Biafra again?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Diligence: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2022
True or false: ''Anyone talking about APC or Tinubu in the midst of worst economic situation, bloodletting, insecurity, educational sector collapse, health sector collapse, et al, should go for brain surgery..."
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Jack500: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Toks2008:
lol!

Tinubu is so desperate yet unprepared.

Apparently he may be relying on his smartness to win the election and not the people's vote and that is where he will be disappointed.

He committed perjury years ago by appending his signature to a falsified document submitted to INEC where he included false claim of Primary and secondary school.

Afikuyomi took the fall for him but Tinubu took full responsibility and of course the fact that he signed that document made him a clear accomplice. Unfortunately he could not be prosecuted because he was a governor with immunity clause. Why nobody cared till now is because he never clamoured for any political position until now.

Ignorant people think this is about him not having University certs but not at all. It is about the perjury he committed when he was the Lagos state Governorship aspirant and perjury case can be brought up years after it was committed and the accused can be prosecuted if found guilty.

It was the then Lagos house of assembly that cleared Tinubu which was expected but it was not the court of law.

Tinubu still risks disqualification and prosecution.

On the issue of choosing a VP, his ambition is dead on arrival. He knows he cant field a Muslim Vice and he also knows that a christian northerner will be unacceptable to the north.

TINUBU HAS BEEN SCAMMED

Tinubu is the next president, better start preparing for this reality, so you don't give yourself heart attack
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by favor914: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Jack500:

Tinubu is the next president, better start preparing for this reality, so you don't give yourself heart attack
I sincerely doubt it, I don’t see Northerners choosing a Yoruba man over one of theirs.

Even MKO Abiola their very good friend that won, they refused to give it to him.

Even his running mate Baba Gana Kingibe immediately accepted to be a Minister In Abacha’s Government immediately they threw out Ernest Shonekan & his puppet government.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Jack500:

I dont indulge in beer parlor talks. I speak with vivid points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Alexis11: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Toks2008:
lol!

Tinubu is so desperate yet unprepared.

Apparently he may be relying on his smartness to win the election and not the people's vote and that is where he will be disappointed.

He committed perjury years ago by appending his signature to a falsified document submitted to INEC where he included false claim of Primary and secondary school.

Afikuyomi took the fall for him but Tinubu took full responsibility and of course the fact that he signed that document made him a clear accomplice. Unfortunately he could not be prosecuted because he was a governor with immunity clause. Why nobody cared till now is because he never clamoured for any political position until now.

Ignorant people think this is about him not having University certs but not at all. It is about the perjury he committed when he was the Lagos state Governorship aspirant and perjury case can be brought up years after it was committed and the accused can be prosecuted if found guilty.

It was the then Lagos house of assembly that cleared Tinubu which was expected but it was not the court of law.

Tinubu still risks disqualification and prosecution.

On the issue of choosing a VP, his ambition is dead on arrival. He knows he cant field a Muslim Vice and he also knows that a christian northerner will be unacceptable to the north.

TINUBU HAS BEEN SCAMMED

Ok.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by erubati: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Adetooy:

Oloribu

We will see where Politics of proximity will land you. So because he is your tribesman automatically means you are in government with him.

Jeki Ori re ki o pe
Our prayer to u is not to overdose in mkpumiri one day as to fvck ur deranged mother cus she is vulnerable.
Well she go open yansh Sha if u Sabi do like monkey
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by LORDKing001: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Your video talk for background the long pass the main message ... Up your game... Why advert go long pass the main message. Abeg shift
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by swarley75(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

See idiot, LP get VP, Obi sef may be VP to Kwankwaso
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by shedy03(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

Their masters, the fulanis, are causing the Yoruba confusion. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Sleekfingers: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Adetooy:
Who Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere alias 'Bobo Chicago' from Iragbiji is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

There are signals that his mother had a very brief quickie with an aboki that led to the evolution of eBola Tinubu strain virus currently wrecking the Southwest.

He brought upon us a great catastrophé in 2015, this has led to impoverishment and death of millions of Nigeria. Right now he is out to completely destroy and divide Nigeria, first step is to turn Nigeria to a Naijeriyya caliphate by running a Muslim Muslim TICKET. By the time he is done with us in 2031, there will be nothing left of this once great nation

Vote wisely!

So much hatred ...... Tinubu this, Tinubu that..
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Arabaincubus: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Please, also get him some certificates.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by sukar886: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Two drug barons .... Looters also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens / FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.