Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate (18583 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2022
favor914:
I sincerely doubt it, I don’t see Northerners choosing a Yoruba man over one of theirs.

Atiku is the next president and he will give Obi a very good portfolio to handle.

Obi will ganer votes so muchfrom all states cos of the youths factor but the crazy clause of winning 25% votes from at least 23 states will make it hard for him to win outrightly.

Tinubu will win southwest, lose entire SS, SE and maybe win few states in the north narrowly.

Atiku will win majority of northern states which will give him a strong edge.

I see a rerun between Atiku and Obi but laslas Atiku will win simply because of the north factor.

They are more in population and the north make up 19 states out of 36.

The North has set up a structure for systemic rigging long ago and it will take a miracle for the rest of the country to unshakle themselves.

This is our reality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Allisgud: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Make una stop today wyne tilumbu,make him go find where him keep his cert grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by ishadfurnitures: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Only you boy stop saying we" who Peter Obi help ?
Fira09:
TINUBU and his fellows are just confused......

other parties has picked their own candidates and a structured APC are there battling for who to have the VP slot.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by sencekompis: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
TINUBU ALL THE WAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by chloride6: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Werey grin
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Jack500: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
favor914:
I sincerely doubt it, I don’t see Northerners choosing a Yoruba man over one of theirs.

Even MKO Abiola their very good friend that won, they refused to give it to him.

Even his running mate Baba Gana Kingibe immediately accepted to be a Minister In Abacha’s Government immediately they threw out Ernest Shonekan & his puppet government.

You shall see. It is northern governors that chose Tinubu over Lawan backed by the cabal, why do you think they will change their mind?

And if you think the governors are different from their people, then you are a big joke
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by kayperry: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

other parties has picked their own candidates and a structured APC are there battling for who to have the VP slot.

Just few days ago, Obasanjo openly said one of the two things he regreted most in his Life is his choice of VP, to every mature any that calls for a deep thot.
Picking a VP is like picking a wife, if you need to take your time take it, nobody will credit your account for picking a wife in 2sec ... whatever you carry you will bear it for years .... election is still next and inec as a time frame if he still fails to meet up then tinubu must be sick, however even Peter Obi is still scouting for VP, so !!
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Ijoba85: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Slowly but surely wins the race
Fira09:

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Mrhonesty: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
You are more confused than Tinubu. You want him to pick someone others will defect to other parties for.
This your Obi total votes will be less than 2 million votes.
We all know Tinubu is the best Administrator among them.

Fira09:

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Ijoba85: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Stop hating bro so you can get to the top
Dreal1247:
Rubber Stamp running mate indeed. Atiku that only comes to Nigeria during elections and goes back to his holes after elections does not have anything to offer this country. He is one of those behind the fraudulent subsidy that has kept the country where she is today. LOOK FOR RETIREMENT RUNNING MATE FOR HIM AND NOT THE ONE TO FURTHER SCAVENGE THE REMAINING SKELETON OF NIGERIA.
TIME FOR A NEW NIGERIA IS HERE.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by BigYash: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Toks2008:
lol!

Tinubu is so desperate yet unprepared.

Apparently he may be relying on his smartness to win the election and not the people's vote and that is where he will be disappointed.

He committed perjury years ago by appending his signature to a falsified document submitted to INEC where he included false claim of Primary and secondary school.

Afikuyomi took the fall for him but Tinubu took full responsibility and of course the fact that he signed that document made him a clear accomplice. Unfortunately he could not be prosecuted because he was a governor with immunity clause. Why nobody cared till now is because he never clamoured for any political position until now.

Ignorant people think this is about him not having University certs but not at all. It is about the perjury he committed when he was the Lagos state Governorship aspirant and perjury case can be brought up years after it was committed and the accused can be prosecuted if found guilty.

It was the then Lagos house of assembly that cleared Tinubu which was expected but it was not the court of law.

Tinubu still risks disqualification and prosecution.

On the issue of choosing a VP, his ambition is dead on arrival. He knows he cant field a Muslim Vice and he also knows that a christian northerner will be unacceptable to the north.

TINUBU HAS BEEN SCAMMED
Wise man I sight you.. Even after these ur explanation ,some no go still get sense.. But why is nobody talking about the bad side of Atiku? I have only been hearing of Obi and Tinubu.. Abi he don go do jazz to shut people now now,as APshit do shitgriller for the past 7years.. Till now,d guy no gree get sense..
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Ijoba85: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Through what ?
fvck:
Dear Nigerian youths whether Peter Obi is bad or Not, let's put him there,

Whether PO is not your tribe, let's put him there,

Whether Atiku or Tinubu are your relatives, let's work against them,

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Let's make Nigeria Great Again
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Goddy10: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Hmmmn. Dogara lobbying

Progressive Governors forum would want one of theirs.

Buhari's CPC would also want the position same as Amaechi's nPDP

Lalong his best shot....and might still backfire....

Tinubu needs Prayers grin
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Fira09(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Mrhonesty:
You are more confused than Tinubu. You want him to pick someone others will defect to other parties for.
This your Obi total votes will be less than 2 million votes.
We all know Tinubu is the best Administrator among them.

Before you mention TINUBU, u better know what his capable of.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by MztaIkp(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Yes o then borrow money from Somalia and fund those offices.

Lanretoye:
Maybe they should just draft the constitution to permit have a VP for each geopolitical region.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Speedo17(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay, we are waiting
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by dkenny4lyf(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
eyeedd:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, or A-Thief-ku you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

After 24 years of failed government and retrogression, na Mumu Still dey vote for APC/PDP

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

Go learn politics,....

No one ever use this method to get public sympathy.....

Its game of bergaining, altruism, canvassing,large heartedness,loyalty to the system and dispositions....

Hmm, we say our own ooooooo
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by adekolaelect(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

Wailer calmdow you can't expect Tinubu to pick faliuors from his VP as Obi did who picked Okupe same southern as his VP ni Calm down !!! Your time of full wailing is coming . Keep calm and fill your Gas well well.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
BigYash:
Wise man I sight you.. Even after these ur explanation ,some no go still get sense.. But why is nobody talking about the bad side of Atiku? I have only been hearing of Obi and Tinubu.. Abi he don go do jazz to shut people now now,as APshit do shitgriller for the past 7years.. Till now,d guy no gree get sense..

Atiku has his own but as you know, Nigeria is under a spell to always choose the least terrible out of terrible options we are always faced with.

Obi is the least terrible but then the condition for winning a presidential election is a scam on its own and it always favors the north or whoever the north support.

Atiku has more support in the north so he is most likely going to be the next president.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Ykc2(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

and dem talk say dem no dey fear Muslim Muslim ticket ok make he choose el rufai or Abubakar shekau
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Imortal001:
Where is tinubu running to? This is the right time to teach naija old politifcian some political lesson!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by seunjungle1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just look at your stvpid comment; whether peter obi is good or bad we should put him there first.
Whether is my tribe or not make we put am there first ba? You are very sick upstair. You're a failed youth(if you're a youth)
Pray make God rule your life as obi ruled anambra

fvck:

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Kingwadada85(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
whippersnapper:
omo tinubu is very clueless sha. He's still searching. You go search tire. APC made a very big mistake that would cost them their victory. Instead fielding amaechi the went for a drug baron.

APC to the carcass
so obi is not searching....ur m*m* never do
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Decent09(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:

. what! Awon werey ni
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by walezy14(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

Does proper scrutiny and careful search for a formidable and dependable running mate means confusion. I can vividly see that you are confused.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by walezy14(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
adekolaelect:
Wailer calmdow you can't expect Tinubu to pick faliuors from his VP as Obi did who picked Okupe same southern as his VP ni Calm down !!! Your time of full wailing is coming . Keep calm and fill your Gas well well.

Obituary has already lost picking same southern man as his running mate. Woefully failed. His vote is between 4 - 7 % of the total vote.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Imortal001: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=114201786][/quote] ThankGod Tinubu!
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by walezy14(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Toks2008:

Atiku is the next president and he will give Obi a very good portfolio to handle.

Obi will ganer votes so muchfrom all states cos of the youths factor but the crazy clause of winning 25% votes from at least 23 states will make it hard for him to win outrightly.

Tinubu will win southwest, lose entire SS, SE and maybe win few states in the north narrowly.

Atiku will win majority of northern states which will give him a strong edge.

I see a rerun between Atiku and Obi but laslas Atiku will win simply because of the north factor.

They are more in population and the north make up 19 states out of 36.

The North has set up a structure for systemic rigging long ago and it will take a miracle for the rest of the country to unshakle themselves.

This is our reality.

Let's wait and see. You will know that No core Hausa/ Fulani will vote for Obi.
Secondly, Obi has no political structure in most of the states you mentioned. Tell me his political associates in the North, West and Even in the East and South.
Thirdly, he will be financially handicapped to cover the whole 36 states in terms of political offices for pre-election.
Fourthly, Presidential election is not Anambra state election, but Nigeria. To get polling agent across the 36 state will be difficult for him and also the finance.
I see TINUBU winning the election because PDP is a very weak party now. Atiku and National party chairman failed to attend EKITI rally, is also a significant sign that the party is weak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.