Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm (13737 Views)

LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by sojiboy(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Breaking!

Wole Olanipekun and Co. Partner, Adekunbi Ogunde releases statement on email correspondence, Own up to action, Exonerates Firm and Boss.

#legalnaija https:///aP2fm1QR1B

2 Likes

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Imortal001: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Ol
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Maxymilliano(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
This is hogwash!

What he did was inexcusable and unethical.

I hope his partnership with the is firm is already terminated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by clockwisereport: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wetin u dey expect before?
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by clockwisereport: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is hogwash!

She ... her

6 Likes

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by VeryWickedMan: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is she a thief or not?

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by DWJOBScom(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
That's how many people are
They don't respect boundaries or any form of civility
They are called sharp guy if they succeed
Very horrible people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
We are watching........

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Juicygees(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
issoright
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by dfrost: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
sad

There are moves you don't make in the corporate world. You just don't.

She should have consulted her superiors.

And she wrote and sent that in a mail. Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is hogwash!

Story. I wish this was the case. But it’s never the case.

1 Like

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Benesis: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Guy for jus calm down make the wave wash out firs.
The firm in their letter did notvputvout his name or particulars, they kind of protected him, he could have stayed that way, or stay known to jus a few in the inner circle, now we all know about him, and his story now brings up other damning facts.
Like his telling everyone that he is inexperience
And also stating that the letter too was somdwhat incriminating on his person.

In times like this, a litle. I know i fuqed up,
I am sorry, i did that out of ignorance and youthfull exubrance... Who never fuq up hands in thr air.
Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Compromised.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by hisexcellency34: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
statement made under duress
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by emkz: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
With this self-indictment of not carrying out due diligence which is an irritating lie, how did she make partner?

She wrote in her famous client-stealing email that Wole Olanipekun owns the law profession in Nigeria because he is the Chairman of the body of benchers. I think Wole should be removed, because it is clear he is one of the problems of the legal profession in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by mayowascholar(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by JustPowerApps(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by sojiboy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
emkz:
With this self-indictment of not carrying out due diligence which is an irritating lie, how did she make partner?

She wrote in her famous client-stealing email that Wole Olanipekun owns the law profession in Nigeria because he is the Chairman of the body of benchers. I think Wole should be removed, because it is clear he is one of the problems of the legal profession in Nigeria.

U so irritating and irrational. It's really unpardonable

1 Like

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by ValCon888: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
She did that on instructions from her boss.
But it backfired and she has to fall on her sword.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by delzbaba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
second generation rich kids competing for the juicy briefs while the others are left with scrap.

1 Like

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by africanpride1: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Awesome!
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by emkz: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
sojiboy:

U so irritating and irrational. It's really unpardonable

Go and read her letter and answer for yourself if it doesn't indict her and her competence?

1 Like

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
To err is human truly.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Throwback: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na wetin aseju and kaarimi dey cause be this.

Dem types plenty for LinkedIn.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by iHart(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
F

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker / Why Your Applications Are Not Getting Response / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.