Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm (13745 Views)

LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by emmatuegbe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
He tried his bait in a stormy water without reaching out to insiders in the firm/potential client. Not a smart legal luminary. The deed is done. He just did damage control, but the impression is indelible
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
emmatuegbe:
He tried his bait in a stormy water without reaching out to insiders in the firm/potential client. Not a smart legal luminary. The deed is done. He just did damage control, but the impression is indelible

It's a she not a he
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Asour: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's interesting how lawyers/Accountants are not allowed to jostle for contracts.

They expect us to believe that all their 'juicy' contracts just 'fall' on them gbam .

Wow!

Just like we mustn't know what happens at their 'dinners'.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by obi58: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is hogwash!

What he did was inexcusable and unethical.

I hope his partnership with the is firm is already terminated

STFU... What do you know about law
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by zoedew: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Makes no difference. It is an open secret that is what they do. Ajumogobia personally signed the letter emanating from him while Olanipekun had Associate Lawyers signing the response from Wole Olanipekun & Co. That speaks volumes. Wole Olanipekun SAN is not liked by the generality of The Nigerian Bar for the reason of such tendencies.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Teespice(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ever since I read her statement, I have been seething in anger.

So the Rules of Professional Conduct is meant for toothless lawyers who do not have affluent employers and parents abi.

Someone was debarred for an offence less than what this girl committed and it was upturned by the Supreme Court. All of a sudden, LPDC is mute because the man involved is the chairman of the body of benchers.

RPC in the mud....its time for me to do TV and radio adverts advertising my services and bragging about my success rate so far.

Rubbish.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Teespice(f): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Later na their type go come LinkedIn begin talk "we were honoured to be a part of the team that advised the federal Government on the 130 Million dollar negotiations with bla bla bla"

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by clockwisereport: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teespice:

So the Rules of Professional Conduct is meant for toothless lawyers who do not have affluent employers and parents abi.

Someone was debarred for an offence less than what this girl committed and it was upturned by the Supreme Court. All of a sudden, LPDC is mute because the man involved is the chairman of the body of benchers.

RPC in the mud....its time for me to do TV and radio adverts advertising my services and bragging about my success rate so far.

Rubbish.

The laws are made for the poor and the defenseless. She works in a big man's firm. Again, her father is also a SAN and a former commisioner of Justice in Ogun state
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Buccalcavity2: 1:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Trust fund kid
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by porka: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2022
It's the same you lawyers that say ignorance is not an excuse in law.

Spoilt kid being giving the street treatment.

A whole partner of a leading law firm still saying my father, my mother everywhere.

Make your own name. Stop living under your father and mother's shadows.

People make mistakes in life and live with consequences, that's what makes us human. At a point in life you will have to answer your own name. Let these moments be the time for you.

Daddy and mummy will even be proud of you for doing so instead of using their names to try and 'scare' your supposed adversaries.

Meanwhile, this narrative from you says a lot about your character and calls to question your ability to work with people and your communication skills despite all the learning in Hull and Nottingham (if the story you told is true).

How could you not have verified if a case is still active or not? How could you have used a language to mean that your firm uses unorthodox methods to get its way?

Na wa o.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by castro69(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Counsel be calming down.... grin

This has always been the problem with the Nigerian legal system...those at the top will never want to see an ordinary person make it untill they have drained every bit from you.

Teespice:

Rubbish.
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by Teespice(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
castro69:
Counsel be calming down.... grin

This has always been the problem with the Nigerian legal system...those at the top will never want to see an ordinary person make it untill they have drained every bit from you.

My dear, I dey very calm.

Concerning your second paragraph, that one na story for another day. Las las, the breakfast will reach those involved.

Trust your day is going okay?
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by emmatuegbe(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oversight. Noted. Thanks.
TellMeTheTruth:

It's a she not a he
Re: Adekunbi Ogunde Releases Statement Exonerates Wole Olanipekun and Firm by castro69(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
My day is goingwell....we thank God.

Teespice:

My dear, I dey very calm.

Concerning your second paragraph, that one na story for another day. Las las, the breakfast will reach those involved.

Trust your day is going okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.