Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal (4623 Views)

A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Eddygourdo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you list out the legacies of Obi in Anambra State for me?

who are you that anything should be listed for a nobody like you. my man gerrrrarahia

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Hitray: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Somebody who want to be the president of Nigeria is telling you that infrastructure does not drive the economy in the 21st century and you are taking that person serious.

Peter is overrated in Nigeria.

He is just a trader.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by TheRareGem1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's true Kwankwaso met with PYO but man isn't interested. So I wonder where this news is coming from.

If this is the direction PO people think to, it only showed that PYO is a force to reckon with and the level Nigerians believe in his leadership prowess, see him as someone who is Selfless and can take this country to a greater height.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Parachoko: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eddygourdo:
who are you that anything should be listed for a nobody like you. my man gerrrrarahia
I was not talking to you.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by juman(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Comedy news. grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Eddygourdo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Parachoko:
I was not talking to you.

It doesn't matter. You still have to Gerrarahia mehn.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Parachoko: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eddygourdo:
It doesn't matter. You still have to Gerrarahia mehn.
Your opinion does not matter to me.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Zeemam: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osinbajo is not interested in all this una useless talk
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Penguin2: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
ajekpaks:

Thinking the same too...

Rejecting Obi for Osibade at this critical hour?

No be JuJu be that?

What will you hear now that will convince you?

Nothing...

You know deep in your mind who you want to vote for regardless whatever anyone tells you.

Tribal sentiments influence our actions and emotions to the point where we'll be asking this kind of question...

If you honestly believe Tubunu, Old, Driven by desperation to rule, Who is part of, and played a humongous role in the current installation... is better than Obi, Young, Uber, Visionary, then by all means go ahead...

After all, some people go to brothel's and carry Old women while there are younger ones, it's their choice...

Exactly.

Nothing you tell those urchins will convince them not to vote their Tinubu. So why bother wasting time and energy.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by hisexcellency34: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Never say never in politics
Zeemam:
Osinbajo is not interested in all this una useless talk

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by SupremeSpecimen: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so I should put obi that couldn’t manage a tiny anambra as president n ignore tinubu that quadruple the igr of Lagos

How did Peter obi make anambra great?
What did Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

You so called educated people...smh

Lagos is an abnormally in Nigerian affairs.
Due to umpteenth reasons.
STOP using Lagos to judge every state. There's NO comparison

This has gone beyond silly

Common sense is not so common apparently
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by Shooyie: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prof isn't desperate. He wants to serve Nigerians wholeheartedly.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by SupremeSpecimen: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:
Obi is just a Twitter overhyped buffoon that no serious politician takes seriously. Kwankwaso would rather Osinbajo than the baldheaded fraud.

Feel the love
Lots of it
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by SupremeSpecimen: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
realestate99:

I can see your face behind this lamentations!!! Only deluded people believe in Obi's candidacy, real politicians know where the real deal is, after Twitter and Facebook, obi is nothing.

So why are you so pained??
Face your guy. Make threads on your guy.

Leave Obi n his Legion of Robots
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by okefranci: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
I'm quite sure that these guys have seen a light in Osinbajo and the reason why he should become Nigerian president come 2023, Osinbajo is being loved by all but delegates voted for Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu just because of money

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by esivue007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
HONESTLY SPEAKING.

SHOULD OSIBANJO CONTEST THE UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AS AN INDEPENDENT OR WITH ANY OTHER PARTY?

I SWEAR,I will VOTE him hands down.

I wonder why some fellow Youth are still supporting TINUBU/Atiku knowing fully well that both can't fix Nigeria.
They can't!!
Also,
Should tinubu become president (God forbid) I wonder how his world tour and speeches with other Top World's presidents would be....

Tinubu/atiku, they've passed their prime respectively and also leveled with high corruption cases etc

During the Apc primary election period,I thought Buhari would support osibanjo in order to sustain some few sensible policies his administration started, eg N power,trader moni, school feeding program etc

(looking at the way Tinubu planted successors in Lagos)

but no!
He wouldn't do such.... lipsrsealed.

By the time a new president is being sworn in and start his administration,he would start forming his own new policies again,then Most Nigerian will be back to square one...

When are we getting things right?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by esivue007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
okefranci:
I'm quite sure that these guys have seen a light in Osinbajo and the reason why he should become Nigerian president come 2023, Osinbajo is being loved by all but delegates voted for Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu just because of money
I swear my brother,the light is there

Should osibanjo,kwankwanso + Peter obi work together ehhh

Apc and PDP is finished. grin grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal by workchopNG: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
That'll be a welcomed development. An election between Peter Obi and Osinbajo is what Nigeria deserves now. If any of them didn't appear on the ballot paper, most youths will be home cooking bag of beans one by one with candle on the election day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: "Edo No Be Lagos", I May Reject Tinubu's Campaign Post- Oshiomole / Chose Between These Possible Incoming Firslady Oluremi Tinubu Or Mrs Obi / Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.