Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. (703 Views)

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / How Zamfara Citizens Sweep The Dust Of Gov Yari's Campaign Rally (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by Emergingnation(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Zamfara citizens are bearing Arms after their government ordered and encouraged them to do so..
Meanwhile the terrorist security operative are busy combing our forest to dislodge ESN inorder to pave way for the invading Fulani terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by Christboy320(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Chaiii this country self
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by MMWandali: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Drastically bad situation

Desperate times requiring desperate measure

Vote Dem Out
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by alpharoyalty: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
If this happen in the south. The Fulanis govt will send soldiers on mop up operation . Further leaving them vulnerable to their Fulani bandits.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by Righthussle: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Good one. Let us all bear arms to protection ourselves and family.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by GreatBoss: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
And people still say vote APC more especially Tinubu that never for once openly condemned Bandits Boko Haram and Iswap.

A total puppet of the North.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
If na east dis story happen.. Dem for done enter dia, kill dem finish.

U know the killers.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by babasolution: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
alpharoyalty:
If this happen in the south. The Fulanis govt will send soldiers on mop up operation . Further leaving them vulnerable to their Fulani bandits.

Na your fellow southern soldiers they mop up.south Na PUSSIES

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by jmoore(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Headline different from the content of the article.
Mkpurummiri has beclouded your sense!!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by babasolution: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Southerners are PUSSIES

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by 3ple9iner: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2022
The Governor has failed and he should resign because he his out of options and don't have his people at heart.

He could have mobilized the other Governor's his colleagues to fight for State police.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by Factcheck0001: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
And people still say vote APC more especially Tinubu that never for once openly condemned Bandits Boko Haram and Iswap.

A total puppet of the North.
how will peter obi solve this problem when he can’t solve unknown gunmen problem in his region?
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by Frigga13: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
.... and they will never understand because..

These are the people .. IPOB do compare themselves with

The want to do more than this people in the north to prove a point

They tell what’s is happening in the North is not happening in the east .. so they need it in the east

Very stupid people that deliberately and consciously want to burn igboland and kill igbos

And still same bingos will tell you .. they don’t have anything with north.. but will secretly admire the violence happening here

Funny bingos

Apc is evil and Northwest have rejected the party ..
Reason Tinubu is finding it difficult to get a vice

Buhari almost buried North

And Atiku is here to restore North and unify Nigeria

Power to the people
North 2023

OBi should go and get a vice .. before his bingo fit bark
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by stevnwigw1: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Every Nigerian citizen should bear arms it's long overdue.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by ScamHunter: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2022
3ple9iner:
The Governor has failed and he should resign because he his out of options and don't have his people at heart.

He could have mobilized the other Governor's his colleagues to fight for State police.

Some of you lack sense. The governor failed but the president succeeded. I can bet you're an APC said barbarian
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by 3ple9iner: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

Some of you lack sense. The governor failed but the president succeeded. I can bet you're an APC said barbarian

If you think I lack sense you that have sense should no that when Buhari signed an executive order to give autonomy to LG the 36 governor's had a meeting that same day and went to meet the president to reverse it because it doesn't favor them.

When Southern Governor's were Fighting for State police and restructuring what the the northern governor's say?

Why didn't Wike, Zulum, Uzodinma, the SW governor's,Soludo ask their citizens to carry arms?? Some of his colleagues in the North formed vigilantes when they knew FG ain't doing nothing.

I am Nigeria first and don't have allegiance to any political party or group. I am sure with your sense, you should understand what I wrote.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by ScamHunter: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
3ple9iner:

If you think I lack sense you that have sense should no that when Buhari signed an executive order to give autonomy to LG the 36 governor's had a meeting that same day and went to meet the president to reverse it because it doesn't favor them.

When Southern Governor's were Fighting for State police and restructuring what the the northern governor's say?

Why didn't Wike, Zulum, Uzodinma, the SW governor's,Soludo ask their citizens to carry arms?? Some of his colleagues in the North formed vigilantes when they knew FG ain't doing nothing.

I am Nigeria first and don't have allegiance to any political party or group. I am sure with your sense, you should understand what I wrote.
You're still saying rubbish, but I don't expect you to understand your thought process is warped. You excuse those that should be blamed for security failure and Chase shadows. Isn't it your constitution that makes it impossible for the country to work? Isn't it your president defending the same constitution? If it was a Southerner Jonathan, you all would know whom to blame, bit because Buhari is your god, you'll beat around the bush. Is the governor you're blaming commanding security forces? The foolishness of setting up vigilante that is armed with Dane guns against automatic rifle wielding opponents.
Re: Zamfara Citizens Are Now Bearing Arms. by 3ple9iner: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're still saying rubbish, but I don't expect you to understand your thought process is warped. You excuse those that should be blamed for security failure and Chase shadows. Isn't it your constitution that makes it impossible for the country to work? Isn't it your president defending the same constitution? If it was a Southerner Jonathan, you all would know whom to blame, bit because Buhari is your god, you'll beat around the bush. Is the governor you're blaming commanding security forces? The foolishness of setting up vigilante that is armed with Dane guns against automatic rifle wielding opponents.

You that is say the right thing, why is he collecting security vote if he his plan his for his people to protect their selves.

The Dane gun you are talking about is it not what the amotekun and other vigilantes in other states are carrying?

The CJTF in bornu is it not Dane guns they are using?

Yes Buhari has is fault but since Buhari is not doing anything are you saying the Governor shouldn't do anything?

I wonder why you people think everybody foolishly follows politicians like you do.

I had to check your profile and I realized I am not wrong for calling you a blind follower because why would one support the likes of BAT,PO and Atiku who didn't perform wonders during their tenures in public offices but expect them to perform wonders now that things are going Bad

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwanso Is Working For Atiku. He Is Not A Serious Aspirant / This Is The Why Osinbajo Was Sidelined / 2023: Christians Will Not Vote For Parties With Same Faith - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.