Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? (11610 Views)

5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Weekly Or Monthly To Do Simple Tasks / A Daily Pay Work / Nigeria's New Minimum Wage VS American Prisoner's Daily Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by HiideaConsole(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go for the one that pays you more

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Realnaijagist: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
obi gists

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by lereinter(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pyramid scheme

Get 100 people to pay 2300

Get 50 people to pay 1150

It goes thus
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by slimfairboy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

My concern is
The founder telling me to pay 2300 into the company account for registration…

Op, tell the founder to remove the 2300 from your supposed 6500 pay and settle whatever registration there is and when it's time to pay, they should kuku balance you 4200. If it's a scam, u will know from their next response. That was what someone told me, that I should bring 200k for him to create a slot for me to enter immigration. I told him let's go to court and sign agreement that I'll pay him the 200k 100% with interest once I get the job. He stopped chatting with me since. Where do these people expect job seekers to get some kind of amount of money they usually mention sef?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by ButterBurger: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aday money of course. Ah for even prefer pay per hour(s) for work self.
Monthly na trap.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Bkchoixe: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:
Hello, good morning

I’m a student of FUTA in the department of Mathematical Science, which means I’m affected by the ASUU strike.

I’ve not been doing any work actually, but I’ve tried to learn Copywriting — I can write all sorts of copy, ranging from Email copy, sales copy, product description etc.. but no clients coming my way..

I also tried to source out for a job, I found two. One is ushering service, two working days in a week — Monday and Saturday with a pay of #6500 for the two days. While the other is Retail sales cyclists with a pay of almost #40k in a month.

But due to my present situation, I want to quickly actualize about #30k for an online course (this will further help me to be more better in my copywriting skills and more so, in freelancing) before mid July.

I need your advice guys, and if you can help me with any job I’ll be glad.

Thanks.
pls can u link me wit d ushering job pls am in dire need of it
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Funflipper: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

My concern is

You are about to be scammed!

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Connected1: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

My concern is
It's a scam.

Forget that one.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Philip4564(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Op where are you staying?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by OvertheTop(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:
Hello, good morning

I’m a student of FUTA in the department of Mathematical Science, which means I’m affected by the ASUU strike.

I’ve not been doing any work actually, but I’ve tried to learn Copywriting — I can write all sorts of copy, ranging from Email copy, sales copy, product description etc.. but no clients coming my way..

I also tried to source out for a job, I found two. One is ushering service, two working days in a week — Monday and Saturday with a pay of #6500 for the two days. While the other is Retail sales cyclists with a pay of almost #40k in a month.

But due to my present situation, I want to quickly actualize about #30k for an online course (this will further help me to be more better in my copywriting skills and more so, in freelancing) before mid July.

Thanks.

Are You sure That Ushering Job is not those Jobs pasted on walls..... shocked shocked
its GNLD in disguise o and could be Kidnappers too. be very Careful!!

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Ipp1: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Self pay
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
As things be for naija now.....daily pay is the sure thing!

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Johel(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:
Hello, good morning

Thanks.

It depends on the amount of pay.
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Fantazy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

My concern is

Daily pay is better but this one u mentioned here is scam

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by shawante(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
As a mathematics undergraduate doing math tutoring alone for secondary students can fetch you cool money without stress.
Don't know why people can't make use of what they have.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Allisgud: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cutehector:
it prevents you from borrowing!
so u mean u will spend it as it comes
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by LogicBomb8: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
MasterSima:
I make my money daily so daily pay is bae.
how do you do that mr?
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Allisgud:
so u mean u will spend it as it comes
urm, i looked at my comment twice and never saw any part where i typed spend it as it comes.

Are you sure you have a good reasoning faculty?
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Fantazy:

Daily pay is better but this one u mentioned here is scam

Thank you!
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:
how do you do that mr?

How?
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2022
shawante:
As a mathematics undergraduate doing math tutoring alone for secondary students can fetch you cool money without stress.
Don't know why people can't make use of what they have.
Thank you! I’ll work on that..
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
As things be for naija now.....daily pay is the sure thing!

Thanks!
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2022
kelvincoke:
How will a founder ask for 2300 for a job of 6k. This life no truly balance. We just need to be careful in this our dear Nigeria

E tire me.
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Philip4564:
Op where are you staying?

Ibadan?
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2022
OvertheTop:

Are You sure That Ushering Job is not those Jobs pasted on walls..... shocked shocked
its GNLD in disguise o and could be Kidnappers too. be very Careful!!

I came across it on Facebook. And we chatted on WhatsApp

Thanks!
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2022
slimfairboy:

Op, tell the founder to remove the 2300 from your supposed 6500 pay and settle whatever registration there is and when it's time to pay, they should kuku balance you 4200. If it's a scam, u will know from their next response. That was what someone told me, that I should bring 200k for him to create a slot for me to enter immigration. I told him let's go to court and sign agreement that I'll pay him the 200k 100% with interest once I get the job. He stopped chatting with me since. Where do these people expect job seekers to get some kind of amount of money they usually mention sef?

My thought at the first instance
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2022
post=114204277:
At the end of the day, no matter what is said here,
You will only do the best thing for yourself.

He who knows where thr shoe pinches.......

You guys are great minds…
And you’ve be able to influence my thinking. I’ve had beautiful comments up here, which I’ve not thought of.
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2022
abobote:
Go for the daily, coz ASUU might call off the strike before you are due for salary, if you go for monthly

Thank you!
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Bkchoixe:
pls can u link me wit d ushering job pls am in dire need of it

Don’t you read the previous comments up here?
Well, are you in Ibadan?
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Allisgud: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Recieving ur salary every month is a platform to help u manage ur finance that is if u are a unfrivolous type,for example people become finacial discipline because they don't have access to their salary
Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Allisgud: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Recieving ur salary every month is a platform to help u manage ur finance that is if u are an unfrivolous type,for example people become finacial discipline because they don't have access to their salary until end of the month with this u can put it in a money worth tangible thing

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Good? Daily Pay Or Monthly Pay? by Allisgud: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Recieving ur salary every month is a platform to help u manage ur finance that is if u are an unfrivolous type,for example people become finacial discipline because they don't have access to their salary until end of the month with this u can put it in a money worth tangible something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. / DD Sunlola Initiative / Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.