Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? (5345 Views)

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions / Naira Drops As US Begins Monetary Tightening !!! / Sanusi, Monetary Policy And Economic Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? by JayKid1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
Only time will tell how it all ends undecided
Re: Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? by ABRlink(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Myself2:

Why do Southerners have to put up with this Hausa/Fulani s[i]hi[/i]t?if some f[i]uc[/i]ked-up muslims say they dont want western education,they want sharia and all that,why not allow them have their way;but in their own country?must we live together as one nation?why cant we split into two or three parts like Czekoslovakia split into two;PEACEFULLY??
Oh I geddit,the lure of the crude oil from the south is too strong an attraction for those greedy northerners to let go
Buncha hypocrites

@myself2

Your comments lacks character. even if this country were to break into as many splinters such that your father's house became a soveignty, the very nature of the nigerian problem will still not be faraway from you. boko haram may be the name for the present challenge that is facing this country, the least line we can tow is to hold faith that we can, and we will go over it - and add this to the history of our victories - the very kind that has brought us this far.
i am inclined to think that boko haram is not a problem of the north - as MEND is not a problem of the Niger Delta - as MASSOB is not a problem of the East. they collectively are a response to the failure of a subsystem. they all constitute a reactionary mechanism from an apparent lack of or poorly sustenable feedback system. And the bane of the system is the people - of which you are a part of.
Re: Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
Jay-Kid:

Only time will tell how it all ends undecided

Only time will tell how it all Nigeria ends undecided
Re: Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? by Myself2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
ABR-link:

@myself2

Your comments lacks character.
How do you mean?What does character mean in your boko dictionary??
ABR-link:

@myself2

even if this country were to break into as many splinters such that your father's house became a soveignty, the very nature of the nigerian problem will still not be faraway from you. boko haram may be the name for the present challenge that is facing this country, the least line we can tow is to hold faith that we can, and we will go over it - and add this to the history of our victories - the very kind that has brought us this far.
i am inclined to think that boko haram is not a problem of the north - as MEND is not a problem of the Niger Delta - as MASSOB is not a problem of the East. they collectively are a response to the failure of a subsystem. they all constitute a reactionary mechanism from an apparent lack of or poorly sustenable feedback system. And the bane of the system is the people - of which you are a part of.
You are completely wrong

You are totally wrong and dubious to have mentioned MEND in the same vein with the Boko haram terrorists
MEND as an organisation had very genuine and germaine reasons for their agitations,on the contrary,all I see in BH is double-speak,hypocrisy and confusion.Speaking of which,could you please tell me what really it is they're agitating for

Like I wrote earlier,if it is for them to have a sharia nation,I think a referendum should be conducted in those northern states to ascertain if that is the overwhelming wish of the people;why should you deny a people their collective wish??This is the only scenario that will make MEND and MASSOB to be compared to Boko Haram;in the sense that one would now safely conclude that they're all seperatist/autonomy-seeking movements in that whilst MASSOB seeks a nation state of their own for the Ibos,Boko haram would be seeking a sharia-compliant muslim country and MEND seeks a country of their own where their oil wealth will be used in developing their own region(which would've become a sovereign nation by that permutation)
Re: Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? by jaypee4r: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
can anyone tell if BOKO HARAM actually threaten to bomb the third mainland bridge in Lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari / 10 Poorest States in Nigeria According To National Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.