Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics (366 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by gbigbega: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Please listen to the reason Peter Obi is in politics. Very inspiring.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbZIUlM00Vk [/url]
Re: Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by PresidObi: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi was a very rich billionaire who saw how things were being scattered in his darling home state, he left abroad and returned to fix things, and he really fixed his state, pursued all the old Godfathers and still made a profit for his state after paying off all salaries and contractors.

Peter Obi is still fighting to save Nigeria from the current crop of bad managers who has rendered Nigeria almost impotent.

We the youths from every part of Nigeria will vote for Peter Obi for a wholesome transformation of the Nigerian economy and society for a better future for us and our future generations.
Re: Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
His not Minding what people say or talk!
He stand on his own!
Carry on
Your speech are inspiring!
Re: Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by Smithkafors(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice one. ..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by jumper524(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
His not Minding what people say or talk!
He stand on his own!
Carry on
Your speech are inspiring!
yes ooo. Guy man only had one wrist watch for over 17years as well as only one house in Onitsha. The way the man dey lie dey shock people. He even went ahead to give figures about why would he need a house in US or anywhere in the world when he knows he doesn't need it?
Until he was busted for having a house in UK.
LOL.
Re: Peter Obi: What Motivated Me To Join Politics by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
All of you supporting Peter Obi to the core. Remember that 99.9% of humans have the bad side lol. There’s no president in the world that will come out and say he/she haven’t stolen public funds one way or the other before.

Peter Obi’s thievery might be bigger than that of Tinubu or Atiku o lol.

(1) (Reply)

Army Set To Celebrate 159 Years Of Existence In Imo / Why Is No One Talking About Atiku / Former President, Obasanjo Drives Keke Napep, Picks Passengers In Ogun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.