Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Your Advice Is Needed Here Please? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Advice Is Needed Here Please? (144 Views)

Please Save My Life. Your Advice Is Strongly Needed / Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed Here Please? by SpyAC(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
I used to frown at the sayings that women only understand the language of the word "money", I thought it was all a joke, never knew that my mum has finally joined them. My mum has been complaining that I don't give her money, but truly, been a long time I gave her my one naira, but had an investment that yeild more than half a million naira that she control yearly for the past ten years now, mind you I don't request for any amount from her, she is the one controlling it herself and still requesting for more money from me. Please if you where in my shoe, will you do on this case please advise. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Online University Assignment Help Get 51% Off / Russia Missle Strike In A Park In Ukraine / Are You Angry At Russia For What They Are Doing To Ukraine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.