Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests (27074 Views)

EndSARS: Delta State Rebuilds Burnt Asaba High Court Complex / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Nonso Smart Okafor Rebuilds Burnt House Of A Widow, Empowers Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by FullBlastLight: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nyamiri:
Awkuzu SARS under Peter Obi killed more than 1,000 Igbo youths. That time, many of them ran to Lagos for succour. Tinubu was Governor at that time.

Those who survived Peter Obi's genocidal regime are campaigning for him to become President. They want to export bad luck to other parts of Nigeria.

They have forgotten that the notorious James Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS worked while Peter Obi was Governor.

You see fools like Peter Okoye who supported Endsars tien around to support Peter Obi. They forget that the activities of Awkuzu SARS under Peter Obi was one of the major reasons for the Endsars protest.

Sharrap, u hv nothing 2 say!

No point at all!
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by BaddestQueen(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
omenka:
That little punk called Kanu should order his boys to come burn it to the ground again. This time, Lagosians aren't gonna be caught sleeping on deck.
shut up
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by famozine1: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Insurrectionists..... Stay far away.

Children of hate and anger.....Stay far away.

Violent mob......Stay far away.

God bless Lagos. God bless Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Is very likely for tunubu to win but he is not the right man youth are likely going to make same mistake again am a Yoruba boi ooo but I reason think search confirm verify before I do things
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by PericomaNwankwo: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Yes, I am a full fledged lagosian.......awon oloripelebe jatijati.......from inhabitable state......

Lol grin grin probably from one flooded swamp in Apapa

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Originality007: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Insurrectionists..... Stay far away.

Children of hate and anger.....Stay far away.

Violent mob......Stay far away.

God bless Lagos. God bless Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

make I vote APC again make spaghetti enter 1000 naira per one

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by PericomaNwankwo: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Was that why Nnamdi Cownu instructed you to burn down properties of Tinubu & Governor Sanwoolu and you did.

Yes, he instructed Tinubu and Oluomos thugs and they listened. That's to show you how powerful he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Bastardlyrich: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Mynd44 post=114199325]They will say it was burnt by hoodlums but we all know who the hoodlums are.

The very same people who complain of insecurity and criminals in their neighborhood encouraged them by their online posts. [/quotey man grin grin :DGive yourself likes na,the same way the Stark illiteratess, wanted criminal and drug baron theivenubu foot soldiers get.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by tenpipsperday: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dorakay93:
Burnt by jealous igbos .they wanted to use that avenue to destroy Lagos State. Na so Dem go steal oba of Lagos staff of office.
Very ungrateful tribe prospering fat in Lagos but still hating their landlords.

Your bigotry won't improve your life.

I am a Yoruba but my education has set me free from this your line of thinking. I served in the East so I know them better.

Igbos prospering fat Lagos? Who stopped you from going to their region and prosper too? They wanted to leave but your dad and mine said no. If you don't want them ask your lawmakers to move and adopt a motion and ask them to leave.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Josywhyte: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
them go still burn am down again if police begin misbehave again
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Pakute: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sergio101:

Cc Seun.

This is your mod.

Though I don't see anything wrong in what he said but I know he's throwing it to a particular set.

Must he not harbour much hatred to those people??

A mod should be non partisan member
Ipob Talibans, Your bullying won't work.
Your agenda of Peter Obi has failed. We can't give power to terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Arysexy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Was that why Nnamdi Cownu instructed you to burn down properties of Tinubu & Governor Sanwoolu and you did.

Was he the one that asked them to burn Awkuzu SARS in Anambra and all the police offices burnt Nation wide?

The NURTW touts we saw invading Oba of Lagos palace were also listeners of so called Nnamdi KANU?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by kalvoken(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
This station is the worst of all stations in lagos. The police will be watching victims get robbed of their belongings under the bridge and do nothing.

Driving through that place, be it early morning or late evening, is more like going Sambora forest for tourist.
Pedestrians see hell along that railway crossing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Sergio101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Chillax.

We will see about the climate by 2023
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Arysexy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Lol after searching in vain for what to use against Obi, urchins have now decided to Photoshop.

IPOB are not concerned about Nigeria election, they made it clear. Shame on you.

We thought you lots claimed Obi killed and dumped IPOB in Ezu river, so same IPOB are supporting the person that killed them?

See how senseless you urchins reason
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by tenpipsperday: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
sammirano:

Oloribururk lo fe ya. eranko ipig. cool

Now that you have given what you have you can now go back to the bus stop tinubu allocated to you and start flogging men old enough to be your daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by tenpipsperday: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

And when you saw this photoshopped picture you believed it ?

That shows the level of your poor education

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by rayvelez(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mynd44:
They will say it was burnt by hoodlums but we all know who the hoodlums are.

The very same people who complain of insecurity and criminals in their neighborhood encouraged them by their online posts.
I guess you was blind and deaf when the same government sent thugs in BRT and SUV to protesters mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by obembet(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mynd44:
They will say it was burnt by hoodlums but we all know who the hoodlums are.

The very same people who complain of insecurity and criminals in their neighborhood encouraged them by their online posts.

Don't loud it. Children of hate will soon attack you

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Udemzy05: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Damaged by MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs

Lol..most of the guys that burnt down these buildings are lagos thugs, especially the agberos,bus conductors and drivers that have beef with police officers,they use the opportunity to vent their anger on them.

The Agege railway police station that was burnt to the ground is still there,after 2 years, nothing has been done, the shops besides the police station , especially the accessories shops were looted to the ground.

Most of the people that partake on the looting and burning down were those railway thugs and agberos in that area.

NURTW have been scrap in Lagos yet nothing has improved,in fact it is getting worse, motor parks increase fares whenever they like.
Sometimes I wonder what Lagos state government was thinking,oh they are always looking for an avenue to extort Nigerians more.

Double taxation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Biodun556:
Pictures Below
looks finer
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Selfmotivated: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Biodun556:
Pictures Below
Another one will be decimated if nothing is done to reform the police.
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by harmargedon: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The touts who destroyed these property upon directive from a criminal hiding in London then are the same criminals pointing their rusty fingers at Yorubas living in Lagos.

Why will Yorubas who know and indeed benefit from those structures go ahead to destroy them because of Tinubu?

Those structures were destroyed because some illiterates and criminals assumed they belong to Tinubu.

Now, look at the logic, Tinubu is the father of agberos in Lagos, so they say, yet the agberos destroyed Tinubu's property, isn't that the height of poppycock?

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists.
all animals are equal, but some are more equal than the others. Who's the character that's more equal judging from the above quote? The pigs are more equal than any other animal, so one piglet can stop millions of BATs
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by lugado: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sirheny007:
I have said it before.
Thuggery, vandalism, arsonry, agberoism are all elements of Lagos state.
Lagos will implode upon itself.

So was it only in Lagos properties were destroyed during End sar riots

All this obi children wey no get pvc

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by DenreleDave(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Only a fool will vote Drugnubu

and ur dad told me, tinubu or notin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by anonymuz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
atobs4real:
THE POLICE MEN ARE ALREADY ARRESTING BIKES AND CAUSING PROBLEM IN THAT AREA. POLICE BE CAREFUL
this one go be end bad governance.
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Caseless: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Probably one of the best in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Tomek09(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aidejay:
Nigerian police is very useless sorry to say.
Nigeria Police are***
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by DenreleDave(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
u go weep tire.............he said youths... but u r quick to think he is talking to igbo.. guilty conscience will not kee u ... omo ibo..

Omo yoruba says hyy grin grin grin grin
Sergio101:

Cc Seun.

This is your mod.

Though I don't see anything wrong in what he said but I know he's throwing it to a particular set.

Must he not harbour much hatred to those people??

A mod should be non partisan member

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Dorakay93(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Your bigotry won't improve your life.

I am a Yoruba but my education has set me free from this your line of thinking. I served in the East so I know them better.

Igbos prospering fat Lagos? Who stopped you from going to their region and prosper too? They wanted to leave but your dad and mine said no. If you don't want them ask your lawmakers to move and adopt a motion and ask them to leave.
I served in Igbo land, Anambra precisely 2018. This people don't like Yoruba till tomorrow, their mindset towards yorubas is they are betryals. Education does not mean u shud see truth and claim blind. You only react wisely.
Check the way the present Igbos in Lagos are busy assassinating Tinubu.
I am Yoruba and support obi so if u are talking about tribal bigotism, think twice. I am a clear-headed fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by Sergio101(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
DenreleDave:
u go weep tire.............he said youths... but u r quick to think he is talking to igbo.. guilty conscience will not kee u ... omo ibo..

Omo yoruba says hyy grin grin grin grin

Why quote me to spew trash nah??
Re: Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests by DenreleDave(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
how is it false when evidence full ground? which of his statement is false stop crying bro
Sergio101:

Seun Lalasticlala

false information peddling

Rule 2 also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.