Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

How I Moved From A Broke Guy To Earning $1000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Moved From A Broke Guy To Earning $1000 Monthly (316 Views)

Domain Flipping: Make Easy $100-$1000 Monthly / How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Moved From A Broke Guy To Earning $1000 Monthly by Berry07(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
IF IT CAN WORK FOR ME, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU

Early this year I decided to do AFFILIATE MARKETING not because I saw people making huge money from it but because I love riches.

In early January, I was so broke to the point that I couldn't afford N500 to subscribe on my phone,

I was so pained and frustrated at the same time, I ask myself, is this how I want to live my life?

Immediately, I gave it a 5mins deep thought then decided to search on Google for how to make money online, I did very critical research on it for 2days because I am once a victim of Ponzi schemes so I won't want to fall into another.

So after 2 days I got interested in a high business model called Affiliate Marketing, I didn't stop there I continue my research on how to get started, and then I saw different types of Affiliate programs where I can earn money from then decide to go for 7Dtribes( formally AffiliatedNg).

Do you know what happened next?

I guess you know� I continue to research deeply into 7Dtribes to know what they could offer as an affiliate platform.

Yeah! I am that Inquisitive when it comes to what would benefit me.

In less than 2 weeks I sign up and got the verified tag as a member of 7Dtribes, I couldn't be happier knowing fully well that I have what would generate income for me.

I began to go through my courses, and training and even attends daily google meets sessions on 7Dtribes.

Along the journey, I realised that to be a successful person I need to work more on my mindset because a weak mindset can never make you successful

I began to read books like:
�Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
�Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (my International mentor)
�Attitude is Everything

These books make me believe if I can think it I can make it

I began to visualise the future me and work towards his achievement

I was already two months into Affiliate marketing then but I didn't meet my target for a month.

I started reading sales and marketing books, watching YouTube videos attending Twitter spaces that talk about sales and marketing.

As an affiliate marketer if you believe you could just get a course and expect to make money without taking the required actions, I promised you you will be disappointed.

At some points I got distracted on social media, I had to talk to my mentor and he advised me to set my goals and time limit to execute each goal.

I also told him that my friends are criticising me because of what I do, then he says well done you are doing the right,

I said, how?

He said if your friends are not criticising you, you are not doing the right thing.

I felt so relieved then improve my mindset.

Don't let your friends discourage you that you it can't work for you, if its working for others, it will definitely work for you.

Have a productive day
Re: How I Moved From A Broke Guy To Earning $1000 Monthly by Berry07(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
SHE MADE ME LOSE FOCUS

A true story

One month into my online business as an affiliate marketer finding what works for me in the online space, I bumped into this lady at the University of Ibadan (I would call her Binta)

As an affiliate marketer, I always attend webinars, twitter space, read books, and go through courses relating to sales and marketing.

While I am doing all that, I am making little sales as well

So Binta and I got into the talking stage, as most people would call it, about 3 weeks down the line I noticed my daily productivity has drastically reduced, I didn't make a single sale during that period,

I was so confused and frustrated, despite reading books, attending twitter space, and buying courses.

what could have gone wrong?

Few days later, Binta called me with another number after we had a little fight, she changed her voice and introduce herself as Mariam, telling me she got my number from a friend of mine and she is interested in affiliate marketing

Fortunately, I had a well-detailed ebook that explains everything about affiliate marketing, so I told her I would send her the e-book to go through it.

After she dropped the call, I couldn't believe I just listened to an angelic voice☺

2 mins after, she called back and confessed that she is the one, I couldn't believe it, she told me she change her voice to trick me

Guess what happened next

I called her almost every day to hear her beautiful voice and I started losing more focus on my affiliate business �

The moment I realised I was in danger, I told her to never call me again, that we can only chat also without a voice note

Since then I have been doing fine.

The message of this story is,

Be crazy in your pursuit of success,

Don't allow any distraction in any form,
Be focus
Be consistent

Success ain't for free, you have to go hunt for it with all you got.

(1) (Reply)

Why Fungi/molds Grows On Ceilings| FIGMENT PATTERNS AND INTERIORS / Xaf Momo Sim And Xaf Uba Prepaid Card / Why You Should Stop Importing And Do This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.