Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters (3710 Views)

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aliko Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil Mohammed Abubakar has praised Peter Obi supporters for their impact in the upcoming 2023 presidential election.
Sharing his thoughts via a tweet, Abubakar stated that the presidential candidate has changed the narrative surrounding Nigeria’s election.

He stated that Peter Obi’s supporters have garnered so much awareness which has led to a massive number of people obtaining their Permanent Voter’s Card to ensure that their voice is heard in 2023.He subsequently advised others to stop attacks, and instead focused on selling their candidate.He wrote: “Whether u like it or not, Peter Obi has changed the narrative on the streets about Nigerian Elections. PVC activations have never been this LOUD! The movement is strong, loud, and aggressive.

“Message: Remember people, Your Vote Counts

“Stop attacks & sell your candidate.”

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Islandlady(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022

Well said message by jamil but obi supporters should take note of the bolded!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
My guy you know that Peter Obi is our incoming president.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice speech indeed
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
We pray for that

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Islandlady(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
No be you go tell me who go win, No rush, make Nigerians decide first!

I am not a guy toh

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by BaddestQueen(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
God bless H. E Peter Gregory Oluwatobi Adamu Obi

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Sergio101(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice speech I must say.

But some mofos up there are trying tbe best they can to sweep out phosphine in this jejune speech free of tribalism.

So much for Yolloba peeps!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Zonefree(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Mynd4

Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rule 8 broken
Why are you denying your identity?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by NoQualmz: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good one even if we know his intent of trying to make pple see him in a different light this time.

Jamil hope you’ve ditched those ur extremists views?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

Peter obi supporters are the only one selling their candidates ... telling people he is the best , showing videos of his speeches and why we need his type now in Nigeria

The rest are bent on demarketing Peter obi , tinubu and atiku supporters on average post 3 times more demarketing Peter obi than making their unmarketable products

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Rastaramsey(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
We are massive cool cool cool

Peter obi is a goal...

Na God know the kid soap wey baba go baff...

Shey no be that stupid boy wey justify the death of that girl wey them murder for sokoto undecided undecided

I knew he said this to trend undecided

Bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thats the clown that supported Deborah's murder.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Pakute: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
We pray for that
Just keep praying, it might be answered in 2039.
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
We are massive cool cool cool

Peter obi is a goal...

Na God know the kid soap wey baba go baff...

Shey no be that stupid boy wey justify the death of that girl wey them murder for sokoto undecided undecided

I knew he said this to trend undecided

Bastard
Hahahaha..... there are more with him
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Just keep praying, it might be answered in 2039.
The news and the results later on will, burst you guys bubbles
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Islandlady(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peter obi supporters are the only one selling their candidates ... telling people he is the best , showing videos of his speeches and why we need his type now in Nigeria

The rest are bent on demarketing Peter obi , tinubu and atiku supporters on average post 3 times more demarketing Peter obi than making their unmarketable products
No you guys aren't selling your candidate in a good way, instead y'all forcing him down our throats by bullying, attacking, insulting anyone against him, calling other supporters paid agent! You guys even forgot we practice a democratic system!

57 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Pakute: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

The rest are bursting Him Tu Lie numerous lies. When caimpaign starts, other parties will roll out their machineries. In the meantime, let's keep enjoying ObiTuarists Twitter noise.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Pakute: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
The news and the results later on will, burst you guys bubbles
In 2039.
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
No you guys aren't selling your candidate in a good way, instead y'all forcing him down our throats by bullying, attacking, insulting anyone against him, calling other supporters paid agent! You guys even forgot we practice a democratic system!
Thank you
You got a very good point to that

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Advocate500: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
why against him? Why not promote your own candidate if it is possible? Promoting Tinubu under APC is a very difficult task, so i can understand why most of them result to insulting obi just to sale their candidate.
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Factcheck0001: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Advocate500:
why against him? Why not promote your own candidate if it is possible? Promoting Tinubu under APC is a very difficult task, so i can understand why most of them result to insulting obi just to sale their candidate.
name one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Amumaigwe: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

While Tinubu urchins should ignore the bolder. Okwa ya?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Advocate500: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
name one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor
exactly, continue to push why he should succeed Buhari because of his achievement and allow others to continue opposing your views about him,that is the beauty of democracy, Nigerians are wiser now,the era of mainstream media championing our political direction is gone for good, most Nigerians have unrestricted access to internet, so they source the truth by themselves.
Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Islandlady(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:

Thank you
You got a very good point to that
My dear, I am a very big victim of this their aggressive campaign style on Twitter and on Nairaland cry

51 Likes

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by SHINJA: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who cares about this stupid head slamming mohammadian Terrorists that supported the killing of Deborah ..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Factcheck0001: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Advocate500:
exactly, continue to push why he should succeed Buhari because of his achievement and allow others to continue opposing your views about him,that is the beauty of democracy, Nigerians are wiser now,the era of mainstream media championing our political direction is gone for good, most Nigerians have unrestricted access to internet, so they source the truth by themselves.
I haven’t seen a Peter obi supporter that answers this question

They only come with stories just like u

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by BlazinGlory40: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sergio101:
Nice speech I must say.

But some mofos up there are trying tbe best they can to sweep out phosphine in this jejune speech free of tribalism.

So much for Yolloba peeps!!

Say BAT supporters and not yoruba because some yorubas support Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Dangote Son In-law Sends Message To Peter Obi Supporters by Advocate500: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I haven’t seen a Peter obi supporter that answers this question

They only come with stories just like u
nobody is prepared for propaganda achievement, Peter obi is working from radio house to tv stations ,telling Nigerians what he can do for them if elected, most of the people who are campaigning for him are those who have watched most of his videos.

That is a total change in our political direction, let Tinubu go round and tell Nigerians what he can do for them and stop all this unnecessary propaganda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Jim Ovia Shettima's Mentor / A country that needs a savior / CSU Result: What Atiku Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.