Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities (20780 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by kponkedenge(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
And una still wan vote APC. Lol
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lawlessness everywhere! And the Government in power never sees reasons these criminals should be dealt with.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Vincyman: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's disheartening seeing Nigeria in this meshy condition.
Advice; no too worry about this country especially if ur bp is not stabilized
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by naijamerican: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
While terrorists take over entire communities and the APC fanatics are silent. Meanwhile when Igbos demonstrate the army is in the east in full force.

May god punish those that continue to advocate for this zoo called Nigeria
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by IamBlanco(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.

Ahh Izon!!! Izon keme emi o! Mbana o! Mieka o!

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Taigaban: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
This looks like a New terrorists group. This is terrible, terrorists group keep splitting to smaller groups and outgrowing their parents group and sponsors. Sadly before elections in 2023 if care is not taken the Somalia experience might set in.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Nchenches: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
paskal16:
You will never see the military here
Bunch of islamised idiots

Poor military. In how many fronts can they fight all over Nigeria to enforce their peace of the graveyard, to enable politicians to continue to loot the treasury?

Soluton is: let the sharia states have their own sovereign Islamic country which they wittingly or unwittingly carved out through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Let rest of Nigeria decide what they want to do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Thomthom(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:
They are not different from Boko Haram, armed herdsmen and bandits - all gunning for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states between 1999-2001.
Atiku Abubakar was a SUPER VP then, but made no effort to stop the abrogation of Nigeria's 1999 Constitution by the sharia mongers.

Nigeria's 1999 Constitution disallowed inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system as the then mainly Muslim military dictators from the north understood the chaos which inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system could cause in a Nigeria of multi religious society.
Baba you get am... that is just their aim...

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:
Gwari people are predominantly Christians and their traditional stools had reflected their heritage until El Rufai created Fulani Emirates in their midst and de recognised the traditional stools.

Now this.

El Rufai is at the spear tip of Islamic and Fulani terrorism in West Africa.

So painful to read..

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Antai123(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Python Dance is observing perhaps Crocodile is yet to smile. What a misfortune upon the people of Northern rejoin. Just divide this country, terrorist should occupy their north rejoin, and let the south have their peace. Haaaabaaaa?
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Ultimas: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is getting serious. Lord have mercy.

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by lagosrd: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls refer the case to MURIC for proper briefing and action. And also tell the midget to swing into action immediately.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by JooEeL(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.

Lol, una don wake? cheesy
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Theunbothered: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Another one of Buhari's achievements in security. You won't see his dogs barking on these threads, when it is time to commission street lamps you will see them.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by JooEeL(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:
Gwari people are predominantly Christians and their traditional stools had reflected their heritage until El Rufai created Fulani Emirates in their midst and de recognised the traditional stools.

Now this.

El Rufai is at the spear tip of Islamic and Fulani terrorism in West Africa.

That is what happens when you keep Nigeria one for too long. When we were shouting in the south, some of the simpletons were mocking our agitation... not knowing that the balkanisation of the failed country will help those minorities to form their own country.

Now its too late for many of those minorities in the middle belt. They are as good as gone. They will be forcefully converted into Islam and the few who revolt will be killed. Those who dont evolve quickly will die off and be swallowed according to Darwinism. They are close to the Hausas and did not see how the Fulanis enslaved them on their own land.

Abuja is their land and Fulanis and Hausas are already claiming it. They will be swallowed in that Abuja too and be gone forever. We the Yorubas, not one centimeter of our land will be lost to these vagabonds.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Charly68: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Trust El-Rufai , he will deal with them like he did to El-Zacky Zacky terrorists
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Realguyman1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114212550:
Deaths to all terrorists in our nation
U nor just follow road at all.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by sematec(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is better for the country to divide
Let the north be north be north and the south be south.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
What is this? Are we republican?

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by AntiBMC(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yet, na ipob dey more important to buhari. Everyday, dem dey scatter alleged camps in the east...when terrorists are collecting levies, taxes and even banning political activities in the north.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by makaveli902: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bridget95:
Where is python dance and crocodile smile when you need them. Are communities in the north be like sheeps led to the slaughter and left at the mercy of heartless bandits ?

They are not allowed to operate in the North I presume, they are only good for the South south and the South East.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by abokimallam: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fulani is one of the most dangerous tribes in the world. APC will still harvest votes from that place in 2023 despite the ban on political activities.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by VulgarVulvas: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
JooEeL:

That is what happens when you keep Nigeria one for too long. When we were shouting in the south, some of the simpletons were mocking our agitation... not knowing that the balkanisation of the failed country will help those minorities to form their own country.

Now its too late for many of those minorities in the middle belt. They are as good as gone. They will be forcefully converted into Islam and the few who revolt will be killed. Those who dont evolve quickly will die off and be swallowed according to Darwinism. They are close to the Hausas and did not see how the Fulanis enslaved them on their own land.

Abuja is their land and Fulanis and Hausas are already claiming it. They will be swallowed in that Abuja too and be gone forever. We the Yorubas, not one centimeter of our land will be lost to these vagabonds.

You igbos caused all this shit

Stop ranting like you are innocent .

If your Marxist Zik had agreed to a referendum and not declare Nigeria as inviolable would the useless parasitic north get the sense to demand such?

Where you not the ones who also destroyed our republic and created this centrist mess?

Stop acting wise because your stupid hair brained foolishness early in this our nation is what we are suffering from till this day.

You handed the Fulani the templates free of charge
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Brushstrokes20: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by harmargedon: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Terrorist groups are just coming up like blogging websites each day
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Bwilliam(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Let me start by greeting you "good morning" even though it's 8:02pm, because it's obvious you people are just waking up to the realities of things happening in this country.
The same "good mornings" Ojukwu said to Ken Saro wiwa, on the day he was to be hanged by the same government he sided with during the Civil war.

Funny enough, as an engineer in the O&G, I've been to your communities and have seen first hand the damages that oil spillages have caused on both your land and people.
I saw with my own eyes, the dead fishes floating on the river, the oil coated crabs scurrying on the banks of your river and your rainbow colored rivers. I almost wept for your people but I know this is karma in its fullest expression.

I want you to know that You people are going nowhere.
When the opportunity for self autonomy came, you traded it for chains and whips.
The oil in your very lands will never be fully in your control.
Your lands will be made barren and your Rivers tainted.
That is your recompense.

- Go quote your dead leader.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Jobabori(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
naijamerican:
While terrorists take over entire communities and the APC fanatics are silent. Meanwhile when Igbos demonstrate the army is in the east in full force.

May god punish those that continue to advocate for this zoo called Nigeria
What is happening in Anambra is worse than this. People, including law makers are been beheaded daily. The FG is failing in protecting the people there and the indigenes of that area in NL failed to condemn it since IPOB and ESN are responsible. Banditry in Kaduna is more important to them than killings in South East.

N
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Advocate500: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari is still begging boris Johnson to help him and proscribe ipob as a terrorist organisation.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Jlow2: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tanx to Muslim -muslim ticket, very good one from ansaru
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by akanbiaa(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jostoman:
Imagine if this kind of thing had happened in southeast
Sit at home is similar to it.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Emibolt: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwilliam:

Let me start by greeting you "good morning" even though it's 8:02pm, because it's obvious you people are just waking up to the realities of things happening in this country.
The same "good mornings" Ojukwu said to Ken Saro wiwa, on the day he was to be hanged by the same government he sided with during the Civil war.

Funny enough, as an engineer in the O&G, I've been to your communities and have seen first hand the damages that oil spillages have caused on both your land and people.
I saw with my own eyes, the dead fishes floating on the river, the oil coated crabs scurrying on the banks of your river and your rainbow colored rivers. I almost wept for your people but I know this is karma in its fullest expression.

When the opportunity for self autonomy came, you traded it for chains and whips.
That is your recompense.

bro dats too harsh na. No tell am the truth yet. They gats fight Ijaw vs Nigeria war first, before u start to dey tell sey they are going nowhere. Even python never dance for their land. grin
Bwilliam:

That is your recompense.

bro dats too harsh na. No tell am the truth yet. They gats fight Ijaw vs Nigeria war first, before u start to dey tell sey they are going nowhere. Even python never dance for their land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo / PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.