Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities (20782 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by JooEeL(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:

You igbos caused all this shit

Stop ranting like you are innocent .

If your Marxist Zik had agreed to a referendum and not declare Nigeria as inviolable would the useless parasitic north get the sense to demand such?

Where you not the ones who also destroyed our republic and created this centrist mess?

Stop acting wise because your stupid hair brained foolishness early in this our nation is what we are suffering from till this day.

You handed the Fulani the templates free of charge

You called me an Igbo when I clearly said I was Yoruba... in other words, you are self-delusional and your write-up not deemed worthy to be read past that first line. Good bye.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omodua(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/ansaru-militants-take-over-kaduna-communities-ban-political-activities
This is where the military is needed. Not South East.

I now know there is hidden agenda to islamize Nigeria. Otherwise,why should Buhari keep quiet but form champion on issues relating to southeastern States and South generally.

Indigenous Nigerians should rise and defend their heritage instead of keeping quiet. The Central African Republic showed the way by shoving aside Fulani agenda in their country by engaging them in streets fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Segzy19: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Always from the head-slamming religion.
They are problem to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by bayelsaowei(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chineke

I think it is time to path ways with the north so that they can recieve sense...
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by eldoradoxx: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Some crack head APC supporters are mentioning El rufai who is unable to govern Kaduna State as the best material for Vice President.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by VulgarVulvas: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
JooEeL:

You called me an Igbo when I clearly said I was Yoruba... in other words, you are self-delusional and your write-up not deemed worthy to be read past that first line. Good bye.

You're not Yoruba as those ones will never demand for Nigeria's breakup as they are too neck deep in the parasitic leeching buffet .
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by JooEeL(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:

Poor military. In how many fronts can they fight all over Nigeria to enforce their peace of the graveyard, to enable politicians to continue to loot the treasury?

Soluton is: let the sharia states have their own sovereign Islamic country which they wittingly or unwittingly carved out through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Let rest of Nigeria decide what they want to do.

How many fronts ko, how many fronts ni? If the fronts are so many why don't they simply accept the fact that the country is too big to be governed from the center? So they know the fronts are this many, yet power can't be devolved so that all ethnicities in the states can form their own state police, 100% from within the indigenous populations? So they know the fronts are many but can't allow self-determination groups to have right to referendum? Dreamers.

Anyway only a naive man believes in the silly "many fronts" story. They are aides-and-abettors to the takeover of the whole zoo by the fulani caliphate. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by pacespot(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
These northeners just dey breed new terrorist everyday. How many groups of terrorists are currently in the North: Boko Haram, ISWAP, ISIS affiliate, bandits, herdsmen, and now this Ansaru.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by JooEeL(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
VulgarVulvas:

You're not Yoruba as those ones will never demand for Nigeria's breakup as they are too neck deep in the parasitic leeching buffet .

Awe, lo ku danu! Ta lo pe were yi wa? Ta lo mo eni to bi e ri? undecided
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by 666Advocate: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwilliam:

Let me start by greeting you "good morning" even though it's 8:02pm, because it's obvious you people are just waking up to the realities of things happening in this country.
The same "good mornings" Ojukwu said to Ken Saro wiwa, on the day he was to be hanged by the same government he sided with during the Civil war.

Funny enough, as an engineer in the O&G, I've been to your communities and have seen first hand the damages that oil spillages have caused on both your land and people.
I saw with my own eyes, the dead fishes floating on the river, the oil coated crabs scurrying on the banks of your river and your rainbow colored rivers. I almost wept for your people but I know this is karma in its fullest expression.

I want you to know that You people are going nowhere.
When the opportunity for self autonomy came, you traded it for chains and whips.
The oil in your very lands will never be fully in your control.
Your lands will be made barren and your Rivers tainted.
That is your recompense.

- Go quote your dead leader.

Ogoni is not Ijaw u can't try that with Ijaw we will stop all pipelines.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by adecz: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari has shared territories to
his Fulani and Boko haram brother
in preparation for him leaving power
next year.❌❌

This is how Danfodio shared Hausa
territories to his children, brothers and
close acquaintances before his death❗️

Hausas, I sori for una☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by alibest: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Another government work sad
This government is bleeped
buhari elrufai GOD DEY O
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by HakiimAlvista: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114212550:
Deaths to all terrorists in our nation
is that all?? After what your calamity party brought to Nigerians which will end in with Buhari.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by wellmax(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ipob in SE and these ones a in Kaduna. All of them are riff raffs. They such have sever things in common.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Babalola0920: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
ANSARU this are deliberate LABELLING OF ALL ISLAMIC SOCIETY NAME ANSARU DEEN ANSARU ISLAM all have been around for 100years and no bad was heard about them why now. YAH ROBBI EXPOSED WHOEVER IS BEHINDE THIS DEVILISH AND LET THEM BE BROUGHT AND JUSTIFY AMIN
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Isaicoolflex: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
justbonny:
What is going on in this country? Where is Mr
President?
He travels out.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by just2endowed: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
lonecatt:
A state whose governor have the penchant for paying terrorists.

what HEll rrugai love to see, his brethren taking over government. a confirm sympathizer
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omoslim26: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN
Come and see oo grin grin terrorist are killing innocent people again, ngwa come and say very good grin grin
As you no get mama and papa to see people wey get mama and papa dey hurt your eternally cursed soul � grin grin
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
But inec will still count votes there. Isn't Nigeria wonderful?
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Tundex911: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Make this people enter Aso Rock jor
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:
cursed OyeofIkoTuN
Come and see oo grin grin terrorist are killing innocent people again, ngwa come and say very good grin grin
As you no get mama and papa to see people wey get mama and papa dey hurt your eternally cursed soul � grin grin

Good.

Your parents are next....Top info

act wisely...
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:
cursed OyeofIkoTuN

awwwww..

Nwaboi

fled from the Civil War to bariga,fled back 1993...ran again during ikonsi

Where una dey run go...

Children of hate...The east is to hot for snitches..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Weaklings who serve yoruba masters...

You were sold to them...nor worry with your shukwudi name

hahahahahahaha
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Bridget95(f): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2022
I don't know why the western world seem to have abandoned Christians in Nigeria to the deadly onslaught of terrorists.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Bridget95(f): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

awwwww..

Nwaboi

Where una dey run go...

hahahahahahaha
tunda faya u
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Ansarudeen still operates schools freely in Nigeria, and they are terrorist.
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omoslim26: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

awwwww..

Nwaboi

Where una dey run go...

hahahahahahaha

Cursed church rat,make you always dey add the tag cursed to all your moniker grin bcus na your destiny be dat oo grin ;Daccept and claim it with your full chest grin grin
Bia hope you are not claiming to be Igbo bcus that one na se you dey add more curse untop your cursed head oo grin grin
No Nwafo lives his days on earth looking for fòols like him to do yoruba dis,Ijaw eeeeee,edo ahhhh grin grin that one na your full time hustle abi � grin grin grin grin grin

Cursed church rat cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omoslim26: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

Good.

Your parents are next....Top info

act wisely...

grin grin grin chai as you take watch your late pedophile rapist father burn to death like asun really mared you for life oo grin grin grin
You no just want take eyes see other people parents � grin grin
Cursed church rat grin grin
I say make you dey add cursed for your moniker you no dey hear word angry

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Bridget95:
tunda faya u

yepa...

I jump and pass

winch
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Cursed church rat,make you always dey add the tag cursed to all your moniker grin bcus na your destiny be dat oo grin ;Daccept and claim it with your full chest grin grin
Bia hope you are not claiming to be Igbo bcus that one na se you dey add more curse untop your cursed head oo grin grin
No Nwafo lives his days on earth looking for fòols like him to do yoruba dis,Ijaw eeeeee,edo ahhhh grin grin that one na your full time hustle abi � grin grin grin grin grin

Cursed church rat cheesy grin grin grin grin

I reject every communication with slaves in Jesus name

hahahahahaja
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omoslim26: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

I reject every communication with slaves in Jesus name

hahahahahaja

Hahahaha hahahaha �� make una come see oo the eternally cursed bastard son of a rapist gay father dey call Jesus name ooo grin grin
So you dey even take the matter seriously grin
Men you are very very very weak grin grin grin
Hahahaha hahahaha,I be the cruise wey you wan catch and you must catch me till you fit catch no more grin grin

Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha hahahaha �� make una come see oo the eternally cursed bastard son of a rapist gay father dey call Jesus name ooo grin grin
So you dey even take the matter seriously grin
Men you are very very very weak grin grin grin
Hahahaha hahahaha,I be the cruise wey you wan catch and you must catch me till you fit catch no more grin grin

all slaves na cruise..

goan ask..
Re: Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities by Omoslim26: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

all slaves na cruise..

goan ask..

grin grin grin all cursed children of sex slave and dog fûcking mothers like you na bigger cruise grin
Na to dey sleep from one under bridge to another be their end point grin grin
Goan ask grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail / ''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.