Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki (42942 Views)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by chelsea1116(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
"ITS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN TO BE THE LATE" REST IN PEACE LATE DRIVER. SPEED KILLS!! DRIVE SAFE.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Goldbw122(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
What will cost him to slow down hmm now he is gone and who is at pain the family... And no body send am.. funny life.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zonefree:
I rebuke you, Insha Allah!
Haha ha! Amen o.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Fixitt(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Those bastards that gave him a hot chase should be castrated and given them whatever that’s left after their castration

They must eat it

Tueh
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Olahmi05: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
RIP ..
The Bus driver don watch Fast and Furious Pa.

Lesson to be Learnt.
Think Twice Before you take any STEP �
It better you are late rather To be Late.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gistville:
Oh my goodness. I can't count how many times I've gotten down from a commercial bus in the past to take another one, due to their excessive speeding. The other passengers won't even send you when you complain about the driver's overspeeding.

You know them...
I no dey pity such victims of over speeding..
Cos Dem no dey ever caution their reckless drivers..
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Another wife and innocent kids thrown into mourning and life uncertainty just like that,in the blink of an eye.
Life has no duplicate,it's better you make few trips and get home safely,than to make money you won't spend cos you'll be dead.
O no moto rora sare oh x 2
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by bjtinz: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Why must you quote people before your usual "see more bad news" line
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Dearlord(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oh Lord!
The same thing happened in my premises this afternoon, a dead hungry Driver knocked down an innocent youth a a very spot I visualize the activities of my metropole
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Karemarealty288(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Only God knows what Lagos commercial bus drivers take every morning before taking over the wheel's

They are normally under the enfluence of Mc-Oluomosynthesis...a very power-Full drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by SoapQueen(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Only God knows what Lagos commercial bus drivers take every morning before taking over the wheel's

I tell you. I left my house for the Mainland at 5am today. I was just praying to God to lead me safely because the driver was like a daredevil. I wonder how pregnant women manage to survive their driving.

These drivers are something else. I'm back home nursing the craziest headache ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
God another death. .. ?

Am I better than them ?

I pray for this but you rather curse me with life
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Jmichael1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drivers are the cause of 90% accident happeing every day,..

drivers in d house can relate..
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by foreshore(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
It pains to loose a soul in a reasonable country.

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

I tell you. I left my house for the Mainland at 5am today. I was just praying to God to lead me safely because the driver was like a daredevil. I wonder how pregnant women manage to survive their driving.

These drivers are something else. I'm back home nursing the craziest headache ever.

Lolz! The fear of Lagos bus drivers is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
patience is still a virtue.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
That's how emi lokan wants to drive Nigeria upside down if given a chance. grin
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Prisco4luv(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Emmanuel909090: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where are you rushing to?

Impatience is a mental disorder.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by texannaija: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/bus-driver-dies-after-speeding-to-beat-traffic-light-in-lekki/

Na so those buses dey do on that axis…Always wanting to beat the traffic light!. Na wa o
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Rexymania(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Impatient
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Emmyblue(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by TinubuNG: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
God forbid, carry you wahala dey go jor undecided
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Raychee(f): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
That is how they misbehave on that road. They would clearly be in the wrong and still insult you. I feel no pity for him.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by FuckDModz: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by madgoat(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good for him grin
Let him speed to hell now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.