Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki (42818 Views)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by harmony75: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Most of these drivers use jazz juju especially trailer drivers they drive so recklessly as if it is cow not human beings they're carrying. Believing in their juju for safety.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Orch03(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wahala
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerians need to be chilling down!!

You are not the only one on the road! We don't have to be uncivilized all the time
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obey traffic light

You wee be doing over Sabi
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by thugthang(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
demzey:
I saw this accident on my way to work that Saturday, I was pretty much sure that was the driver I saw on the floor, as the driver seat axis was filled with blood, he must have died instantly

Most of these drivers don't obey traffic light on that road at all especially before 7a.m... light shows red, they'll just zoom past

I was there live to see things for myself. Seen that lifeless driver's body sent shiver down my spine.... I had to pack and see things for myself. To drive no come hungry me again. As God will have it, the youth copper seated besides the driver came out unhurt.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Aguodo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/bus-driver-dies-after-speeding-to-beat-traffic-light-in-lekki/

30 seconds madness can make one meet his waterloo. This is a classic example.
Anyways RIP to the driver.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Lacash: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/bus-driver-dies-after-speeding-to-beat-traffic-light-in-lekki/
It’s not about the race, it’s about Alubarika….Pray for Grace. #Rip2dDead
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Cutehector(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2022
mad yoruba men, i wonder who is chasing them. mchew
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by omoharry(f): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Serve him right . Sey the extra money he was rushing to cash on, has landed him on the other side! . Stupid man.
I feel no pity for these lunatics that call themselves commercial drivers. They can be so reckless and ruthless at the time when driving .
I blame the yeye governor that cannot regulate these thier reckless drivers in Lagos because of the fear of falling out of favour with them .
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Myke99: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

Imagine wetin kill you. Over speedin” ordinary trafic light, what if traffic Dey wetin you for do
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by demzey(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2022
thugthang:

I was there live to see things for myself. Seen that lifeless driver's body sent shiver down my spine.... I had to pack and see things for myself. To drive no come hungry me again. As God will have it, the youth copper seated besides the driver came out unhurt.

Wow really happy for the corper, definitely not his time...thanksgiving levels

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Please be respectful of the dead
Nigeria is a country where we are all taking risks almost on a daily basis, le us not be hypocritical.

May the deceased RIP.
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by ipswitch: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Oh, Lord, heaven help us!
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Countersam(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Only God knows what Lagos commercial bus drivers take every morning before taking over the wheel's
The list is endless...

Agbo (awokpa, jedi, iba, fence, etc)
Sachet (Chelsea, Seaman, erujeje, squadron, action bitters, etc)
Cigar
Igbo
Arizona
Loud
Kolo
Ice
Tramadol
Rohypnol
Swinol
Beer (one for the road)

Thats why they all have strong veins on their fore head because they are trying to stay awake/alert..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by awokpa: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki by Countersam(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
awokpa:

Wetin I do you?
No vex, you have been recognised! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.