Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have (200 Views)

Energy Crisis: More Problems For Households, Others As Cooking Gas Price Surges / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by bn365: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
German Economy and Climate Protection Minister Robert Habeck said before the meeting of the EU Energy Council in Luxembourg that Germany intends to share gas with neighboring EU countries. Earlier, the authorities urged the Germans to save gas against the backdrop of a decrease in the pumping of fuel from Russia.

According to Habek, a crisis in one country will affect another, so "Europe depends on solidarity." In Germany, gas supply is currently provided, although “not in the same volumes as before the reduction in gas flows through the Nord Stream”.

"If Germany is now trying to fill its storage, it is not in order to supply only Germany, but also neighboring countries: the Czech Republic, Austria. Under certain circumstances, Poland, France will need our support, as well as vice versa."
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by helinues: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na only yourself dey understand your own thread
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by CivilianJTF(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by bn365: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Some may argue that the information I share in my thread isn't available to everyone.
Consider my thread TMI, which you can skip.

helinues:
Na only yourself dey understand your own thread
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by helinues: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
bn365:
Some may argue that the information I share in my thread isn't available to everyone.
Consider my thread TMI, which you can skip.

Are we not saying the same thing. Your own world is extra ordinary now.

How I wish you could share your supplier's contact with me. grin
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by bn365: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
This your back-handed compliment...Na wa o! No wahala cool

helinues:

Are we not saying the same thing. Your own world is extra ordinary now.

How I wish you could share your supplier's contact with me. grin
Re: Energy Crisis In Europe: EU Obliges Countries To Share Gas They Don't Have by helinues: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
bn365:
This your back-handed compliment...Na wa o! No wahala cool

For joints, all join.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Germany Signs Deal To Return Stolen Art's To Nigeria After 800 Years (apc Gov.) / Shyness Versus Healthy Self Esteem.... / DELE OGUN ON WHEN NIGERIANS MISSED ROAD TO PROMISED LAND & THE 1999 CONSTITUTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.