Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Shyness Versus Healthy Self Esteem.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shyness Versus Healthy Self Esteem.... (199 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shyness Versus Healthy Self Esteem.... by Oluwatosinworld: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sometimes ago, one of my colleagues was to create content on ad campaign on YouTube for a shy person, that doesn't have a healthy self esteem, and while she was contemplating on who to use, I volunteered and jokingly said she could use my personal, I was surprised at the way all of them laughed and exclaimed from their work station, they said "ehn you that doesn't take shit from anyone"
I've always thought myself to be a shy person, but my colleague's comments that day ehn�I am weak�They said my self esteem is raise to power 100 and I don't take nonsense, what� that I thought I am shy, gentle easygoing ��‍♂️�
#oluwatosinworld
Re: Shyness Versus Healthy Self Esteem.... by blazingblender(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maybe your shyness make you shnub people.and the people you snubbed believe you don't take shit cus you snubbed them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP Needs Unity To Defeat APC – Makarfi / Get Your PVC But Add Prayer | Apostle Johnson Suleman | 2023 Election | PVC / Tonye Cole, A Man To Trust : Comr. Nubor Optimist Goteh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.