Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo (26754 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Dozie32(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought ipob pigs claim the killers are fulani herdsmen and dss? angry

Ipob pigs are the same animals taking Meth killing innocent citizens but blaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Stealing pots of soup, Stealing onions, kidnapping and killing of royal families, burning of police stations and vehicles etc.

Their online partners in crime will soon start telling us these arrested criminals were just out to preach to gospel, they are innocent.

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists.

Go and tell your idiotic parents that..
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
The police in their own language said the killing was done by a criminal gang, so what is Biafran flag doing in the picture.
biafrans agitators are criminals( terrorists).
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by safetyboot: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
BELIEVE POLICE, AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by splashbaby(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
What nonsense are you talking about, you mean armed rubber can't point a gun at the man and ask him to drive them?

It will be right to do that for eascape and not drive them to the scene of the crime. Better they collect the vehicle and use it themselves and abandon it. Meanwhile, why is your body too hot… all these are just probabilities and then nonsense come enter , from where na kiss

It doesn’t make any sense enlisting someone you don’t know to take you to the scene of a crime…they could collect his vehicle at gun point and drive it themselves…he could also be taken along, but no sensible robbers will give this responsibility to people they don’t know their driving ability… if this no make sense to you, I no fit help you.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingkum:
The NPF is useless with on sense, i'm not igbo but why parade the suspect with ipob flags. they are now telling the whole world indirectly that the man was killed by ipob abi?

Again, why did it took them time to parade the suspect till election time? believe this news at your own risk abeg.

you think like a kid. Is it only ipob flag you see there? All items found with them are displayed, why do you have problems with the biafra flag?
Secondly, do you know when the culprit was caught? After the crime police have to use every means to find the criminals, some times it will take one year or more than before the criminal is caught.
So because there is election every criminal should be set free abi? You must be one of the criminals to think this way.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrMandilas:
But 24 hours after Gulaks death it was reported that the killers had been apprehended in mbaise Ahiara junction to be precise and killed too. How many people killed Gulak?
go back and read the statement made by the criminal.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
surevik:
So why the Biafra flag, are they members IPOB?
go back and read.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by splashbaby(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
Cry cry baby, you can cry me a river

Why are you people like this na. Na anus una take dey reason all the time. You always create avenue to bring insults and foolishness to every chat. Dotians are always frustrated and we can understand your situation thought. But be calming down ooo
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by edosignature(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

God guard & protect our security personnel.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
Police and their usual propagandas, what is biafran flag doing there. Check well you will see that they just caught innocent people to showcase
some of you are brainless. Go back and read what the police said and what the criminals said. All those items displayed are found in their position including the biafra flag.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
abobote:
After one year.
The killer must be a fool to remain in Nigeria this, when we know the huge payment that's attached to this kind of political assassination
and who told you it was a political assassination? Did you even read what the criminal said? Pls just go back and read.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Miracle2020: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
tonyzeal:

I am an Igbo man but had never supported the ipob or Biafra agitations but you see one thing am not comfortable with is This government demonizing Biafra. I would have believed this news but now I have a second thought after seeing them sampling the Biafran flags
the guns,and the biafran flag was found on them, what do you expect the police to do?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by jospepper(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
TONY042:
Justice will always prevail.

Hello people, have you been wondering what affiliate marketing is all about, or you're already into affiliate marketing but not making good sales. Well, I've something for you, hit the link on my signature to secure the "The Complete Done-for-you Sales System for Affiliates"
you no run affiliate program for this course? I want to help you market the course.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Realhommie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
What nonsense are you talking about, you mean armed rubber can't point a gun at the man and ask him to drive them?

So after using him for the operation under duress what was he suppose to do afterwards if truly he was coerced? Did he make any attempt to alert law enforcement of the crime? Armed robbers won't leave in the hands of a nobody such important mission, even if they do they'll dispose off the person after the crime, he won't be let alone.

If the police are being honest then he's most certainly a part of the gang.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Realhommie(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
splashbaby:
It will be right to do that for eascape and not drive them to the scene of the crime. Better they collect the vehicle and use it themselves and abandon it. Meanwhile, why is your body too hot… all these are just probabilities and then nonsense come enter , from where na kiss

It doesn’t make any sense enlisting someone you don’t know to take you to the scene of a crime…they could collect his vehicle at gun point and drive it themselves…he could also be taken along, but no sensible robbers will give this responsibility to people they don’t know their driving ability… if this no make sense to you, I no fit help you.
Exactly my point...
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by olibeans: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is a Sharad after how many months.

Another useless case that will not hold water
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by pachigo001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
How many times will they arest them
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Nchenches: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob pigs are the same animals taking Meth killing innocent citizens but blaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Stealing pots of soup, Stealing onions, kidnapping and killing of royal families, burning of police stations and vehicles etc.

Their online partners in crime will soon start telling us these arrested criminals were just out to preach to gospel, they are innocent.

This parasite still. Mchew.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Freebills12: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why sampling Biafran flag? The report never mentioned IPOB but to criminalize them, they just sampled Biafran flag! Is this how UN and EU will tag terrorist group! This propaganda doesn't work again!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why put the Biafran flag?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:

This parasite still. Mchew.

Ignore the miserable fellow that is always online for 1k giveaway.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by cvarinzechukwu: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
This guys are yahoo boys that visited Baba in the forest for their hustle, but they were caught and labeled as assassin's
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by yahmohy27: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chaii you are right
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by yahmohy27: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
DaniDani:
This story just doesn't add up. If someone was driving his bus for town service shuttling and ran into gunmen who ordered him to carry them to a location under gun point, only to get there and assassinate someone, how is he supposed to be the kller? There should be proper investigation to ascertain whether what he said is the truth, if it's, he's a victim of circumstance.
They are arriving one by one
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by yahmohy27: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Another innocent citizen was arrested and they had to transfer the case for him head...
Spotted one here again hmm
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Flamezreal(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
These people's major problem is that they major in propaganda but minor in diplomacy. Wisdom they say is profiteth to......
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Simplelion: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You'll surely die by thought.. nonsense.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Alpharey: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
It is not by displaying Biafran flags anywhere you catch criminals. Story
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by InoGetJoy: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Klington:
grin grin grin

This country na cruise I swear. The same police told us that they caught all the people involved in that dastard act where they were sharing onions and they killed all of them and even burnt the vehicle they used for the operation.
exactly what I was about to say now
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Alpharey: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Miracle2020:
the guns,and the biafran flag was found on them, what do you expect the police to do?

So you were there. Where is Lie Mohammed. Chaaiii
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by InoGetJoy: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Classic case of political assassination. Gulak was the most wanted man in Imo during the APC primaries in which he favoured Uzodimma against Okorocha's In-law.
He sneaked into Imo State for the constitution review conference for the South East thinking those aggrieved with the 2019 primaries of APC wouldn't notice, sadly they did, trailed and assassinated him.
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Gulak was murdered by his fellow politicians.
The police are simply covering up for their ineptitude
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Alpharey: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
When will Owo church shooters be caught with whatever flags. I laugh in Swahili ; grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo / Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups / Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.