Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo (26760 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbojew:
Am telling you but am glad that their propagandas against IPOB/ESN have been bursted and truth have come out that they are the ones doing the killing in South East......I am that Igbojew

Bt these criminals are all igbos. U claim other people are carrying out killings bt have no single proof ro support it. How do we believe u? Here we see rhe criminals and everything that happened.

Ipob/Esn attack their governors who are the mere citizens then?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by after4: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:
Na dem.. Igbos killed Gulak but their sympathizers on social media were absolving them

How many times are they going to catch the killers, skull miner

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by after4: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is this the first time nigerian police catch innocent people and tag them criminals?

jaxxy:

Bt these criminals are all igbos. U claim other people are carrying out killings bt have no single proof ro support it. How do we believe u? Here we see rhe criminals and everything that happened.

Ipob/Esn attack their governors who are the mere citizens then?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by sreamsense: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
These Ipob/ESN have now gotten their own biafra in the cell, they should enjoy! They should go ahead to hold suffering meeting with kanu in the cell. They pray always for their Biafra to come, it has now come, each of them can contest for cell leader. We warned you that crime doesn't pay, but you never listen instead you keep fooling yourself saying you are smart. You can now enjoy your smartness inside prison yards wasted sperms; only hope you have is to ask for forgiveness inside your cells from Jesus Christ, the merciful and saviour of the world so that your souls will not also be a total waste in the life to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by ubimagos: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
And ran with the criminal after the operation. You will help him with a lawyer.
DaniDani:
This story just doesn't add up. If someone was driving his bus for town service shuttling and ran into gunmen who ordered him to carry them to a location under gun point, only to get there and assassinate someone, how is he supposed to be the kller? There should be proper investigation to ascertain whether what he said is the truth, if it's, he's a victim of circumstance.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Collins4u1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Police will just pick up random boys and be parading them up and down..

These guys are all innocent.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Golan007: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
Not at the EU, clown

Jester.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Achilles881: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
gozmok1:
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

You are no other person than jagajaga bokwu. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by ivandragon: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
I earnestly pray that these are the actual gunmen terrorising the South East under the guise of whatever movement.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
But what does the photo there have to do with this report?

Make una dey use una brain reason well o
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Charly68: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Crime does not pay .. Whoever kills to live shall surely be killed in return ..
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by eagleu: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
I see how the NPF and even the army is using misinformation to confuse people, and fight Buhari's unholy religious war wars.
Ahmed Gulak , himself said that if anything happened to him, it would be the national security adviser who he had railed against that would be responsible.
Who else had the intelligence to trail Ahmed Gulak from Abuja to Imo government house?
The NPF had earlier said that they had arrested the killers as they continued their terroristic action to the village market where they vandalized onion sellers.
Now, they parade another set of criminals, well staged with IPOB flag.
Meanwhile, Fulani herdsmen continue to kill reverend fathers, church officials, and innocent people without any single arrest.
Same on the police for being used to divert attention of the public.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by fykes(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
DaniDani:
This story just doesn't add up. If someone was driving his bus for town service shuttling and ran into gunmen who ordered him to carry them to a location under gun point, only to get there and assassinate someone, how is he supposed to be the kller? There should be proper investigation to ascertain whether what he said is the truth, if it's, he's a victim of circumstance.
And he didn't report to the police immediately after?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
after4:
Is this the first time nigerian police catch innocent people and tag them criminals?

No this isn't bt this case isn't a raid like others this is from an ongoing investigation and the suspect was being trailed till he was caught. His confession also tallies. These are criminals.

Every nonentity brings insecurity and destruction to igbo land be it ebubeagu, ipob, ESN, State security forces or UGM will meet their Waterloo. Whoever they are.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by ZeroChil: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/27/police-arrest-suspected-killer-of-apc-chieftain-gulak-others-in-imo
In other words, as deductible in all police/military criminal parades, any criminal of Eastern descent readily has a Biafran flag awaiting...and brand new too. Very interesting.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Small1020: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Unknown gun men are not unknown.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by PeterObi4LP: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So who are the criminal gangs in the south east if not the ipob pigs screaming biafuro or death? angry

Ogbeni:you carry Ipob mata for head like gala
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by tenpipsperday: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don't believe anything from this cooked up story

Na so Tafa Balogun paraded one guy who claimed to have killed Harry Marshal and after that tv show dude was settled, disappeared and the case died hust like that.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by ALFADOS(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
They should be treated the language they understand most, animal kowe
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
The police in their own language said the killing was done by a criminal gang, so what is Biafran flag doing in the picture.
imagine the manner they arranged biafran flag just to pass wrong information.....
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Cypress042(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought ipob pigs claim the killers are fulani herdsmen and dss? angry

Ipob pigs are the same animals taking Meth killing innocent citizens but blaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Stealing pots of soup, Stealing onions, kidnapping and killing of royal families, burning of police stations and vehicles etc.

Their online partners in crime will soon start telling us these arrested criminals were just out to preach to gospel, they are innocent.

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists.

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by od501: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/27/police-arrest-suspected-killer-of-apc-chieftain-gulak-others-in-imo

This people has finished SE youths. In less than 42 hours after Gulak was killed, 4 men were gruesomely killed by the police for this same case.

How come another set of youths are paraded for the same offence? BTW... why are they trying so hard to prove the perpetrators are Biafran agitators by dispaying the Biafrian flag for all to see?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by supereagle(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don't trust them. They may parade people on death row. Moreover, some people were burnt in the 505 they used to carry out the operations. Those were the people hired to carry out the dastardly act.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought ipob pigs claim the killers are fulani herdsmen and dss? angry

Ipob pigs are the same animals taking Meth killing innocent citizens but blaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Stealing pots of soup, Stealing onions, kidnapping and killing of royal families, burning of police stations and vehicles etc.

Their online partners in crime will soon start telling us these arrested criminals were just out to preach to gospel, they are innocent.

Ipob pigs are worse than terrorists.

Hypocrisy at its peak. I searched for you on the thread of the murdered Catholic priests but you and your cohorts were no where to be found. You've come to spew rubbish as usual on this thread, is that not so? Posterity will not be kind to all you paid BMCs, bloody hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by od501: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So who are the criminal gangs in the south east if not the ipob pigs screaming biafuro or death? angry

Have you drank water today? Please do before you choke.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Killer Of APC Chieftain Gulak , Others In Imo by Fweshest3: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerians are too gullible. And they will still believe this? Chei!! Evil everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.