Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) (33448 Views)

My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But she is right. Beans naturally makes you a toilet champion. then you come add carbage. Your mess go carry weight

That's because you have not yet tried the garlic hack. Try it out and you will notice the difference.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2022
TMwise1942:

As far as say na beans na no go area for me

Noted! Different strokes for different folks. There are foods that I don't like one bit, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the effort that went into preparing them. Always good to show some love smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Shalommy:
That kinda food will make one sleep in the toilet. You don't know how to cook jare.. Chaii
ama19 no mind this ediat
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
We are talking about how to fix this country for our children and some people are busy distracting us with food.3

Will you fix the country with empty stomach? You need nourishment for your brain to work well so thst good ideas will flow.

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
ama19 no mind this ediat

grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and cook your own let's see.

grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Teameric:
All these stress to cook food... better hunger never waya you that's why.

Cooking can never be a stress if that is what you love to do. Just like a good artist, a good cook prepares delicious meals effortlessly.

Na when you no sabi you go struggle. smiley
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Unzerious:
Carrot and Cabbage inside Beans

I need to try this. Not any time soon though, my Gastrointestinal tract has seen alot this past few days grin

Please try it soon and you will love it. Kpele @ your gastrointestinal tract.

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Deicide:
Carrot inside beans, Why?

Because that's the recipe. If you decide not to include it, that can be another recipe. smiley
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2022
clerkent:
but swag no de the ingredients you list nah

Nice one! Indeed you read the ingredients smiley
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by TMwise1942: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2022
ama19:

Noted! Different strokes for different folks. There are foods that I don't like one bit, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the effort that went into preparing them. Always good to show some love smiley
It looks nice thou thumbs up you try �
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by TMwise1942: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2022
ama19:

It looks nice thou thumbs up you try
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2022
TMwise1942:

It looks nice thou thumbs up you try

Thanks very much, it actually tastes much better than it looks grin

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by blueivy8: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Na the new format to catch husband be dis now?
to make others learn including you uncle grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by blueivy8: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
To make others learn including you uncle grin
VeryWickedMan:
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by VeryWickedMan: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2022
blueivy8:
To make others learn including you uncle grin

Who be uncle?
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Bfly: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Too many unnecessary ingredients.
What are carrot, cabbage, and chicken doing in beans again.

You could have added fish, sweet corn and wine to make it more luxurious.

Only few would be ready to try this, ..more like show off to me.

Enjoy your luxury babe.

...appetite provoked anyway.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by enonche85(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Comrade you gerrit abi?... grin grin cheesy
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Bfly:
Too many unnecessary ingredients.
What are carrot, cabbage, and chicken doing in beans again.

You could have added fish, sweet corn and wine to make it more luxurious.

Only few would be ready to try this, ..more like show off to me.

Enjoy your luxury babe.

...appetite provoked anyway.

Thanks for your comments. The ingredients form part of the recipe for this meal and no show off is intended.
By all means, you can include or remove any ingredient as you deem fit, but that will be your own unique recipe.

Why do you consider chicken and carrot a luxury in beans but not in fried rice? It is this same notion that spurred my exploration of this recipe. Beans meals can also be prepared with as much dexterity as rice meals, that's the whole essence of this thread.

Glad that your appetite is provoked at least, it implies that you are inclined to giving it a try someday wink and you will love it. wink

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Okay. Thanks for the tip.
Delete that Post swi.ne
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Beans isn't something that you eat with all this ingredients. You should try baked beans sister, I believe you'll like it, though it takes horribly long to prepare.
Crazy mo.Ron
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Pootle: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
mess in ogbono
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pootle:
mess in ogbono

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by SPAMBOX7: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Very wicked question like your name grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Would or wouldn't?

Wouldn’t grin

Sterope:
That doesn't make it posh joor angry. Please let leave it at dry fish, crayfish and plantain kiss

It is not so bad naw. We should begin to treat beans better. Do many things with it like we do with rice. I hate plantain in beans. If I have to eat beans, it shouldn’t have anything in it. But then, I am also not against tweaking it.

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Wouldn’t grin

It is not so bad naw. We should begin to treat beans better. Do many things with it like we do with rice. I hate plantain in beans. If I have to eat beans, it shouldn’t have anything in it. But then, I am also not against tweaking it.

Thanks! Well said smiley
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
ama19:

Thanks for your comments. The ingredients form part of the recipe for this meal and no show off is intended.
By all means, you can include or remove any ingredient as you deem fit, but that will be your own unique recipe.

Why do you consider chicken and carrot a luxury in beans but not in fried rice? It is this same notion that spurred my exploration of this recipe. Beans meals can also be prepared with as much dexterity as rice meals, that's the whole essence of this thread.

Glad that your appetite is provoked at least, it implies that you are inclined to giving it a try someday wink and you will love it. wink

Well said. Why do we think beans should always be cheap? I mean, it is just N100 carrot.

Once you put ordinary ugu in beans, Nigerians would freak out and start telling you they cook their own with only onions and a handful of crayfish. Relassssss grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Why do we think beans should always be cheap? I mean, it is just N100 carrot.

Once you put ordinary ugu in beans, Nigerians would freak out and start telling you they cook their own with only onions and a handful of crayfish. Relassssss grin

Simple and short! grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by SoapQueen(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
ama19:

I appreciate your feedback, whether likeful or hateful. It is not expected that everyone will like every type of meal equally. But letting go of inhibitions and being open to new ideas is one way to embrace changes. I can bet you will never eat raw fish (sushi), but whether you like it or not, it's a great delicacy in far East countries like Japan.

Cooking is an art, open your eyes to new possibilities dear.

I'm guessing you're the poster. So, I'll reply just once.

Ahead, Cooking is an art, you say. But I'm of the opinion that presentation matters. The "sushi" you made mention of has to be prepared a certain way, and presented in an appealing manner for it to be appreciated.

I'm afraid, your food doesn't appeal to me, just the way avocado pear doesn't appeal to me. It is nothing personal, it's me, my opinion.

For me to appreciate any form of art, it has to meet certain requirements, and I'm sorry, yours doesn't cut it for me. Just the way I understand others may not like my food, and that's perfectly fine.

If you cook a meal that I appreciate tomorrow, I'll be the first to praise you.

Till then...

Enjoy.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
SoapQueen:

I'm guessing you're the poster. So, I'll reply just once.

Ahead, Cooking is an art, you say. But I'm of the opinion that presentation matters. The "sushi" you made mention of has to be prepared a certain way, and presented in an appealing manner for it to be appreciated.

I'm afraid, your food doesn't appeal to me, just the way avocado pear doesn't appeal to me. It is nothing personal, it's me, my opinion.

For me to appreciate any form of art, it has to meet certain requirements, and I'm sorry, yours doesn't cut it for me. Just the way I understand others may not like my food, and that's perfectly fine.

If you cook a meal that I appreciate tomorrow, I'll be the first to praise you.

Till then...

Enjoy.

You view is noted and respected. It's not a bad thing at all if you don't like beans or even sushi because everyone must not like the same type of food equally, that's why variety exists. If this meal doesn't cut it for you, it's perfectly fine.

You may want to have a look at my channel, surely there is something you will like there. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen

Cheers and stay safe.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by SoapQueen(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
ama19:

You view is noted and respected. It's not a bad thing at all if you don't like beans or even sushi because everyone must not like the same type of food equally, that's why variety exists. If this meal doesn't cut it for you, it's perfectly fine.

You may want to have a look at my channel, surely there is something you will like there. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen

Cheers and stay safe.

Woow. I'm so trying that Vegetable Gravy next.
It looks really good and I know it will be tasty.

I never knew cakes can be made with a toaster (just like toasted bread). I'm just seeing it and would definitely do it when I start eating sugar again.

I love your page (no jokes) and I've subscribed.

Welldone for taking this bold step and I wish you all the best.

If you have an IG page please share.

Thanks.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Totalsuccess123(m): 3:51am On Oct 17, 2023
INTRODUCING BEANS SECRET SOLUTION
Hello nairalanders, lemme first introduce myself my name is Elisha aka The Cookman
I want to ask you the following question, Please do you normally experience bloating or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans OR please do you know a friend who complains that he feels bloated or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans. I am EXCEEDINGLY GLAD to inform you that I have a BEANS SECRET SOLUTION for that girl, boy, mother or pregnant woman, child, father, pastor, imam, any cleric, anybody at all etc. who complains of experiencing heartburn, stomach upset, purging, boating after eating beans.

Kindly reply this comment, IF you are (or that friend is) INTERESTED to discover their BEANS SECRET SOLUTION OR kindly click the link below so that Elisha aka The Cookman can show you the BEANS SECRET SOLUTION:
https:///message/RRIP5OLWVEJQL1 or WHATSAPP number 08143987048

Please Note: Per boiling reduces what causes the bloating, but also massively reduces vital water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the beans. My BEANS SECRET SOLUTION offers you to enjoy cooked beans WITHOUT having to per boil it before and WITHOUT any complications after eating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Dead, One Blind After Eating ‘Forbidden’ Fish In Ebonyi / White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. / How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.