Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Love And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Money (569 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Money by r231(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
I can’t help but wonder why we think that loving money and the good things of life is only women’s issue. Men like money too and everybody likes the good things of life.

True love stays with or without money, it’s not true love if it cannot stand the test of time.

The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil and not money, money is good because it makes the world go round.

I have heard men say all women want money before they can look at your side. The question is, how many of you were millionaires when you married your wife? people get married everyday to a woman who is ready to stay with you.

Most of us doesn't have cars when we got married and most marriages starts from the scratch so why this mentality of no money no marriage, wish I can erase this mentality from the memory of our men. Your woman will love you no matter what, provided you are also loveable.

The relationship between money and love is applicable to all phase of life, money answers all things, when there’s no money, it affects you physically, mentally, materially and emotionally, when the emotions is been affected it has negative impact on your relationship with your partner, so even though the love is there you can start nagging, start complaining and sometimes the man’s ego and libido could be affected all these battered the love you share that is why I partly agree with those that says money makes love sweeter, it truly does one way or the other.

Money is not a condition for love but it oils the wheels that drive the engine of love. When you love somebody, his position, fame or wealth doesn’t matter because when those things are not there, the love keeps you going.
Re: Love And Money by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jul 25, 2011
Females of all species choose the strongest male to mate with and humans are not different. Strenght is security and so is MONEY
Re: Love And Money by tpia5: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2011
An oaf with money is still an oaf.

A gentleman can still be a gentleman with or without money.

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love With The Wrong Person! / Would You Marry A Single Parent? / Ladies, Can U Date A Younger Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.