Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) (17727 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Chrismania100: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2022
So because of RRS alone you are supporting him.Sound like someone who doesn't have a tangible reason to support him,other than ur tribal reason

bicoloratrite9:
Jagaban Borgu The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by chidieberesamu: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2022
All of what he said is complete lies infact the opposite is exactly why he want to become president so he could stop all the port project in south east and south south by making sure that commance will not be extended to the region at all so that his lagos investment should not be in competition but he will fail on this his evil against se,ss
Lanrelagboi:
Listen from 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMx7B2ovbE

While listening to Bola Tinubu's acceptance speech after he won the APC Primary election, some things struck others, some things struck me and the Calabar seaport is one of the things that struck me. I am shocked a lot of people did not pick anything from it as this is not the first time he would speak about it.

When He visited Calabar on June 1, he mentioned it. I know the candidates have not released their manifestoes but from their speeches, we light to note where exactly they are tilting and fixing the sea port there is key to opening the South South and South East and enhance the Nigerian Economy

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-promises-functional-port-in-cross-river/
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by barcaboi(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2022
fullnetwork:
Ok. Thanks for the promise.
Bode George pointed out that this 70 years old man has a 61 year old daughter . It is an integrity issue. Please address it.
Agreed, you didn't finish secondary education in this country. Tell us the primary school you went to with dates. No need for certificate. Simple search will do. This is also an integrity issue. Please address.
Stop bn ignorant; FOLASADE his first born is 46. His wife Oluremi is 61. Google alone can sort these nonsense takes out. Does Sade even look 60? Simis mother who worked with Tinubu also confirmed his age and the daughter’s. What’s wrong with y’all? Are you just herds that flow with wherever rumors take you?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Ijoba85:
Says who? Did he tell you that ? Is he empty headed ? What makes you think so?
The ones he promised when he was convincing you to vote the plague in aso rock today, how far with them?
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
If this man overcome all these storms and become the president of this nation against all odds, where would you guys hide your faces ? He whom God has blessed , no man can curse, if it's his destiny to govern this nation , no amount of all these witch hunting can stop him..Remember , before you made it to that level you are now , many unseen forces and enemies tried to stop you but you overcame, it is always like that for those destined for greatness..Tinubu will become president cos you are all making it easy for him through your badmouthing and hatred for him..Wait and see
Owologbo:

The ones he promised when he was convincing you to vote the plague in aso rock today, how far with them?
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fullnetwork: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2022
barcaboi:

Stop bn ignorant; FOLASADE his first born is 46. His wife Oluremi is 61. Google alone can sort these nonsense takes out. Does Sade even look 60? Simis mother who worked with Tinubu also confirmed his age and the daughter’s. What’s wrong with y’all? Are you just herds that flow with wherever rumors take you?
The person who lost a dear one from the hands of a "mad man", will always take to his hills when a mechanic is seen.
They said baba go slow will tackle corruption, it has even double 100 folds.
If you have data watch this Arise interview ((skip to 19.04) on YouTube and another on FB.
My brother, they have sold us and collected change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3BL9d-sIlc

https://fb.watch/dXfEnNYBTc/
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fullnetwork: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Okealaaye:

You and your George are going to die Tinubu's death for sure, just because you hate a man who has not offended you in any way.
He can't offend me because I don't know him (personally) and he doesn't know me. I can't hate him for same reason mentioned above.
Only those who have been sold and change collected on their behalf will refuse to ask questions.

Watch these clips:

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fullnetwork: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2022
DOD88:

What has your queries got to do with a man you won't vote for? Go with your vote, go vote your Peter Obi, hater. Imagine, you still call Tinubu's daughter who celebrated her 45 years birthday last week, 61 years. Is that not crazy and blindness? May God deal with all the enemies of BAT.
Apparently your brain hasn't developed.
Do not throw stone into the market because it could be your own that will be hit.
We are tired of people with track record of dishonesty and impunity.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fullnetwork: 1:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
You have a big problem about this man and I guess he's a bad nightmare to you, the earlier you stop advertising your illiteracy the better for you
Ogbeni, hard times, insecurity and other products of misrule does not know who is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.
You've just confirmed yourself as a zombie. So, why waste time on your matter?
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 4:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok na, so Tinubu brought all that upon you abi. Oga , abeg say something else..sha no kill yourself on top the man matter
fullnetwork:

Ogbeni, hard times, insecurity and other products of misrule does not know who is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.
You've just confirmed yourself as a zombie. So, why waste time on your matter?
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Owologbo(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
If this man overcome all these storms and become the president of this nation against all odds, where would you guys hide your faces ? He whom God has blessed , no man can curse, if it's his destiny to govern this nation , no amount of all these witch hunting can stop him..Remember , before you made it to that level you are now , many unseen forces and enemies tried to stop you but you overcame, it is always like that for those destined for greatness..Tinubu will become president cos you are all making it easy for him through your badmouthing and hatred for him..Wait and see
I pray God don't allow him.
Y'all foisted buhari on us the same way you are doing now.
When you, your mini god and your types force buhari on us as your saviour those of us with different opinion didn't hide our faces and it will never happen.
If you want Nigeria to be infested with agbero just like Lagos; good for you and your type.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Baba, no one can foist anybody on anybody , if God isn't in support, it won't work ...if you are getting things done the way you wanted , it's because God allow it
to happen, pray and fast to stop him, what will be will be ...Just stop hating , it isn't good for your health , man
Owologbo:

I pray God don't allow him.
Y'all foisted buhari on us the same way you are doing now.
When you, your mini god and your types force buhari on us as your saviour those of us with different opinion didn't hide our faces and it will never happen.
If you want Nigeria to be infested with agbero just like Lagos; good for you and your type.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Owologbo(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
Baba, no one can foist anybody on anybody , if God isn't in support, it won't work ...if you are getting things done the way you wanted , it's because God allow it
to happen, pray and fast to stop him, what will be will be ...Just stop hating , it isn't good for your health , man
I'm not hating, but just stating the obvious.
God does not support evil. God gives us the free will to make whatever decision we deem fit (either wrong or right).
And when the majority voters are ill informed, illiterate (incase of the north), they will empower a fellow like them (people like buhari).
God is not in support of the majority of the leaders we have in Nigeria. They are a product of poverty (those who sells their votes in whatever form; be it in form of cash, trader money etc), ill informed/illiteracy, religion and ethnicity/tribe.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Donclaracuzo: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2022
What are his legacies in Lagos? You guys will never seized to amuse Nigerians.

LeoDeKing:
That is the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

His legacies in Lagos are still there for everyone to see. Even pandora hoebi has to leave his Anambra to come enjoy Tinubu's legacies in Lagos.

I agree with his speech, the great work he did in Lagos will be extended to other parts of Nigeria. After that, economic migrants from barren land will stop overpopulating Lagos. undecided
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Who are you supporting cos I haven't heard you talk about him?
Owologbo:

I'm not hating, but just stating the obvious.
God does not support evil. God gives us the free will to make whatever decision we deem fit (either wrong or right).
And when the majority voters are ill informed, illiterate (incase of the north), they will empower a fellow like them (people like buhari).
God is not in support of the majority of the leaders we have in Nigeria. They are a product of poverty (those who sells their votes in whatever form; be it in form of cash, trader money etc), ill informed/illiteracy, religion and ethnicity/tribe.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by aribisala0(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Calabar is not on the sea
So any seaport in that zone should be in Akwa Ibom
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Owologbo(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
Who are you supporting cos I haven't heard you talk about him?
Do you want to support my candidate?
I'll vote individuals that are worthy of my vote without any incentive of any form.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by barcaboi(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2022
fullnetwork:

The person who lost a dear one from the hands of a "mad man", will always take to his hills when a mechanic is seen.
They said baba go slow will tackle corruption, it has even double 100 folds.
If you have data watch this Arise interview ((skip to 19.04) on YouTube and another on FB.
My brother, they have sold us and collected change.

Oga you mentioned a fake news I corrected you now stylishly you moved topic to something unrelated. I shock o
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fajob: 3:00am On Jun 30, 2022
LLooking for a Good Social Media Marketing
Social Media Advertising
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Expert in Nigeria
We are Expert in
1. Web Design/Programing/Development
2. Digital Marketing
3. CCTV Engineer in Nigeria /IPTV/Projectors
4.Radio(walkie-talkie)
(Trainings and Installations CALL/WHATSAPP 07038641600
www.jolagict.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists / Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.