Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) (17787 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by emonis88: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Politicians n their rigmaroling , so he has known all these while that calabar, portharcourt , can ve a thriving port , but they chose to make those places comatose so that all the revenue il go to Lagos. Believe theses people at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nchenches: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Your Asiwaju Tinubu introduced hate when he refused to recognise the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Its a simple thing he can do it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na Only Mumu wey done sell him Brain Go believe or support this Old useless man . And the Mumu them plenty for this thread god forbid say I sell my children future because of nonsense
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
emonis88:
Politicians n their rigmaroling , so he has known all these while that calabar, portharcourt , can ve a thriving port , but they chose to make those places comatose so that all the revenue il go to Lagos. Believe theses people at ur own peril.
my brother I used to think people had sense but now I’m sure people in Nigeria don’t and they never learn
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Grandmama is talking
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
You have a big problem about this man and I guess he's a bad nightmare to you, the earlier you stop advertising your illiteracy the better for you
fullnetwork:
Ok. Thanks for the promise.
Bode George pointed out that this 70 years old man has a 61 year old daughter . It is an integrity issue. Please address it.
Agreed, you didn't finish secondary education in this country. Tell us the primary school you went to with dates. No need for certificate. Simple search will do. This is also an integrity issue. Please address.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114208145:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

What do kids know

Guy na village, show me iju, ishaga, gbagada, Sangotedo, coconut, Okoko , onigbongbo, ojora badia, fagba, ikotun, ijegun, make I continue, show me lekki street, then come abroad and see why even the Tinubu run here for checkups and relaxation, meanwhile, even my kid know say Lagos na dustbin, they want to return back whenever we visit. Go take care.

You Dey show me one building using filter, make I go outside snap?? Give me my current view, make you know why your Politicians you dey die for dey com chill for here even your darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by walozanga(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bbbwings:

May God govern your life like Tinubu did for lagos

Lol.. he no-go gree say AMEN OOOO grin
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by yomi531(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
fullnetwork:
Ok. Thanks for the promise.
Bode George pointed out that this 70 years old man has a 61 year old daughter . It is an integrity issue. Please address it.
Agreed, you didn't finish secondary education in this country. Tell us the primary school you went to with dates. No need for certificate. Simple search will do. This is also an integrity issue. Please address.
His daughter was born in 1975 or 76. How is that 61 years?
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Ijoba85: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shey na him be federal government bah? What can he do without having the power to himself ?
Owologbo:

If I say you are suffering from memory lost now, it will be as if I'm insulting you.
All the promises he promised you and his supporters when he was selling buhari to you and your types, how far?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Realist12: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:

Your Asiwaju Tinubu introduced hate when he refused to recognise the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.
lol , why can't the igbos get the ticket in PDP but you turn around to blane APC a party that is less popular in the southeast

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Walllee: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:

One thing calabar people can take to the bank is that Tinubu will do as promised. This project is as good as done once Tinubu becomes the president.
Lol,na so una shout Sai baba for the millions of promisesoo,dollar na 600 naira,Petrol na 175-200 naira,kerosene 800naira,gas 780per kg,una done starteoo,anybody with certificate issue no dey do as I'm promisesoo.You my guy dey make me laugh
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Jagaban Borgu The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

We love u jagaban..

The only man who construct political lies
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by samuelson06(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Listen from 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMx7B2ovbE

While listening to Bola Tinubu's acceptance speech after he won the APC Primary election, some things struck others, some things struck me and the Calabar seaport is one of the things that struck me. I am shocked a lot of people did not pick anything from it as this is not the first time he would speak about it.

I won't vote Tinubu because of Calabar seaport. I don't understand how someone that's gaining from your problem would want to fix that problem.

You think Tinubu isn't gaining from the huge revenue and congestion created by Lagos ports they only allow to work in Nigeria?

If you believe Tinubu can fix Calabar port then you can believe in any lies.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nchenches: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:
lol , why can't the igbos get the ticket in PDP but you turn around to blane APC a party that is less popular in the southeast

In 1999 when OBJ and Falae were made presidential candidates of the two largest political parties through recognition of zoning of presidency, Yorubas were hardly in PDP through which OBJ won. Nearly every Yoruba was in SW tribal political party then.
But Igbos and others, except the Yoruba, voted for OBJ.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by LAFOCUZY: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Listen from 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMx7B2ovbE

While listening to Bola Tinubu's acceptance speech after he won the APC Primary election, some things struck others, some things struck me and the Calabar seaport is one of the things that struck me. I am shocked a lot of people did not pick anything from it as this is not the first time he would speak about it.

When He visited Calabar on June 1, he mentioned it. I know the candidates have not released their manifestoes but from their speeches, we light to note where exactly they are tilting and fixing the sea port there is key to opening the South South and South East and enhance the Nigerian Economy

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-promises-functional-port-in-cross-river/

Same old trick. Hope cross river people will not fall for same old lie.

All imports MUST come through Lagos. That is how the country has been structured. Do not empower that state. After all PDP under Obasanjo who by the way remains in my view the best president the country has produced, crumbled excellent Tinapa project by Duke and left the people near destitute after Akwa ibom took the oil wells through a supreme court ruling.

Don fall for that promise. This same people promised much more in 2015
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by condralbedez: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
ecolime:
TinuBOTS have flooded this front page.

It's month end, so I believe their N30k monthly allowance has just been paid.
Yes,from the way vulturebbqgrill is spewing trash all over the posts,shows that he has gotten alert....bunch of hungry urchins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Realist12: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Guy na village, show me iju, ishaga, gbagada, Sangotedo, coconut, Okoko , onigbongbo, ojora badia, fagba, ikotun, ijegun, make I continue, show me lekki street, then come abroad and see why even the Tinubu run here for checkups and relaxation, meanwhile, even my kid know say Lagos na dustbin, they want to return back whenever we visit. Go take care.

You Dey show me one building using filter, make I go outside snap?? Give me my current view, make you know why your Politicians you dey die for dey com chill for here even your darling daddy.
this is the dumbest and most unpatriotic post I've read . When did civilization come to black Africa, when was Africa colonized? You're no better than a chief slave who thinks he's better than other slaves. What's your contribution to your village and the neighborhood you lived in . You think because you have traveled out of Africa you can talk down on the people. Mind you the lowest politicians are better humans than you. I'm really pissed. Atleast the politicians come home and contribute, without politics they are elites and can afford to live wherever they wish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by HakiimAlvista: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:

He promised 2nd Niger bridge and he delivered.
He promise 1$ to N1 he no deliver. He promise to wipe out book haram in 2weeks, he no deliver. He promised, he promised, he promised yet he no deliver abi you want make I dey list am go?? Once bitten twice shy. This election is between Obi and Atiku take this to the bank
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Realist12: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:

In 1999 when OBJ and Falae were made presidential candidates of the two largest political parties through recognition of zoning of presidency, Yorubas were hardly in PDP through which OBJ won. Nearly every Yoruba was in SW tribal political party then.
But Igbos and others, except the Yoruba, voted for OBJ.
How many times have you been corrected that Abiola mandates is what necessitate the OBJVSFalae
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

STFU, Good luck Jonathan was President for 6years, what stopped him?
Do you know that Onne port is up and running, what stops you from using it?.. slowpoke
look at this dunce. A daft buffoon you are. Who is talking about Jonathan. That's how you leave issues and chase shadows. Tinubu will never do it. He knows that. However since he won't be president there is no need for me to bring myself to your level in bantering words. You are too small
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by ivandragon: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good plan.

If God says bat is the man to lead nigeria come 2023, I pray he does the right thing...

At this stage, money shouldn't be an issue for him...

Think Right, Act Right...
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Caseless: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Great speech. He's more clear-headed than his detractors clai he is.

May Allah choose the best for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by caracas: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
That is the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

His legacies in Lagos are still there for everyone to see. Even pandora hoebi has to leave his Anambra to come enjoy Tinubu's legacies in Lagos.

I agree with his speech, the great work he did in Lagos will be extended to other parts of Nigeria. After that, economic migrants from barren land will stop overpopulating Lagos. undecided
What did he do in Lagos
Pray tell, cos I was born n brought up in Lagos
Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:
this is the dumbest and most unpatriotic post I've read . When did civilization come to black Africa, when was Africa colonized? You're no better than a chief slave who thinks he's better than other slaves. What's your contribution to your village and the neighborhood you lived in . You think because you have traveled out of Africa you can talk down on the people. Mind you the lowest politicians are better humans than you. I'm really pissed.

As the politicians no gree get sense fix Nigeria, then better be unpatriotic, what did I gain as a Nigerian to be patriotic, abuse from online like you guys, medicals? School ?basic amenities?? Same politicians I go school with their kids, see in-depth of them, Omo forget patriotic, come and enjoy life, life is too short to be patriotic, 30plus, I go still Dey shout e go better, my papa don enter 60plus ooh, e shouted up nepa, me too, my pikin too?? God forbid, we ran,

if you can’t beat them, you join them , I don join them since Bros. I don Leave patriotic for Una.

No vess for me, I use God beg you, forgive me, lol, I dash you my own patriotic like this, trenches no be person mate. God bless.

When you shout finish, check the work of Paul Kagame, check the work of Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, india dey vess, Malaysia, Thailand dey para, in the space of the time we were all growin, they even look up to us, we were big brothers in development, even Ghana we pursue them,

Those countries took the bull by the horn, they took drastic steps, what drastic step is Nigeria taking, voting in atiku? Tinubu ? Obi? With a rubbish constitution written by mostly northern military leaders in 1999 to favor themselves.

You Dey talk of patriotic, Una still Dey look better leaders dey vote ozuor, still want make i patriotic

Until buhari patriotic, stay Nigeria receive treatment, Tinubu do the same, ekweremadu and others then don’t ask an ordinary man who is aiming for the top patriotism. NEVER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How CBN's CRR Policy Will Kill The Economy - Akin Oyebode / APC rejects new Adamawa governorship supplementary election date / Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.