Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? (16179 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Mcmichaelin1: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
I track stolen phones o

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by abdulwassi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Looking forward to on..
Just patiently waiting ��
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
No
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Gentew(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:
Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland?
I'm not talking of =N=50,000 below, I'm asking from =N=100,000 above with benefits such as pension, HMO, leave allowance, 13th month and productivity bonus

To glory of God, my first job after NYSC was through Nairaland and that was many years back.

To the glory of God, my present job was through Nairaland.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by awoo47: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Customer Support
you should see job of 100k plus na...
Try looking at tek expert dey collect plenty customer support

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
I gave a lady job here over 100k 3yrs ago. She still works there and even live with her husband in the chinese provided accomodation

She never appreciated me. She even insulted me d last time we met

Bloody Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by LIVEGOESON1: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
alphaconde:
Nairaland 9 years ago helped my prepare for a job interview.

I got the job and making the best of it.

What a platform

More useful than the owner grin
yebuu suen go cry smoke seeing how crazy his customer is
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Kheney89: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I gave a lady job here over 100k 3yrs ago. She still works there and even live with her husband in the chinese provided accomodation

She never appreciated me. She even insulted me d last time we met

Bloody Nigerians

Chai, you can imagine. Some people are so ungrateful.... Please do you have any openings for Marketing, Finance or administrative role?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:
I'm not talking of =N=50,000 below, I'm asking from =N=100,000 above with benefits such as pension, HMO, leave allowance, 13th month and productivity bonus

Oluwa pick my call I, i would love a remote work with all these benefits. Nairaland if there's any remote work i'm soooooooo interested o biko

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kheney89:

Chai, you can imagine. Some people are so ungrateful.... Please do you have any openings for Marketing, Finance or administrative role?
No for now.
But i mainly give translation jobs(chinese)
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Johnnydboy: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
I never get job because I am not interested in one sha...but I don get update here wea change my life..kudos nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Johnnydboy: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:
I track stolen phones o
some one just stole my brother redmi 9T can you track it .....?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by daniel56(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:

Where una dey see d job, I don ask but no reply.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Naughtysex: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
alphaconde:
Nairaland 9 years ago helped my prepare for a job interview.

I got the job and making the best of it.

What a platform

More useful than the owner grin
You are right with your last statement
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by bunmitepresh(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:
I got one but it’s not up to 100,000 but we still thank God…though still looking for better opportunities because the job Location is far from home…
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmm. Just negedu
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Chrisvotel: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Plz help a friend of mine he studied business admin, a second class graduate with some experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
awoo47:
where are the jobs pls? If you can refer me, I will appreciate. My Preferred Location is Ikeja, due to proximity.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by ashala(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes oooo
It was through Naira land that I got my first banking job at Oceanic Bank way back in 2008.
Then Oceanic used to the best paying bank in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Realguyman1:
Mine is just to come and read news and comments here on nairaland
swears.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Prinsola(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by awoo47: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
where are the jobs pls? If you can refer me, I will appreciate. My Preferred Location is Ikeja, due to proximity.
that one is in island oo
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by waploger(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:

Can someone actually get all these on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Techmac00: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:
I track stolen phones o

Can you track iPhone 8? Send a DM: 07056802001.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Hungerbadoo: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ipigbhe:

Yes oh when myself and 50million youths joined the military we got alot of benefits not stated above.We had take home salary so enticing with a touch of maize,corn, yam cassava and Agbado.
Please what is Agbado?

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Pojomojo: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
waploger:

Can someone actually get all these on Nairaland?
Yes, my husband got all the op stated and more from a job here. The good thing is they don't deduct pension or PAYE from their salaries plus they go home with a bag of rice.

The thing is you don't know the person behind the monicker hence the reason you need to be polite.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2022
No. But I'm looking for one. I'm SSS holder but I will finish my ND program next week. I'm really looking for work. Pls help a brother
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by 2Ways(m): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm looking forward to that.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by MostImportant(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
thedarkened:
I got a freelancing job (writing job), here on Nairaland. I used both days and night to execute the project, but when it was time for him to pay me, he blocked me on WhatsApp, that was May this year, till now he has not unblocked me neither has he paid me; meanwhile I took the job up because I was in a need.

it is interesting to know that I have never picked my phone for once to call or to insult him! yet, each time I reach out to him through the email he once used to send jobs to me, will insults me. Anyway, I hope nemesis catch up with him soon.

He is right here on nairaland and still uses his number.

So, yeah i got a job, but the experience was not a favorable one!

What is his moniker here? Please mention it so others will be careful.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Ipigbhe(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Please what is Agbado?
BAT2022 new variety of maize.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Pojomojo: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Ipigbhe:

BAT2022 new variety of maize.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by bunmitepresh(f): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
awoo47:
I applied recently,hoping for feedback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / So I Got A Job / N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.