Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? (16194 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by BaddestQueen(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114231833:
GOD bless all our clients, we'll wishers and friends on Nairaland.
God bless Nairaland
Remember be Obidient
wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Khaysee: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Have employed from here and have received contract abd business sales
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Johnjanrt: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hoping to land one soon.
#Open to Opportunities
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Monzze: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not yet o

please, I need a job �
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Skillsnigeria: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Pootle: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:
To Be Frank With You, The Good Job, you can get for yourself, is becoming Manager Of your own job, You will start to make money daily.

For Example, Blogging Business, Has Put Food On . COM Table On Daily Basis.

Incase If You Want To Have Your Own Website, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp

bad news guru grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by shantti(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
I can tutor your ward in Science subjects in osun state, contact 08181492840
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by DoneSimping: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good is relative

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by sholay2011(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes in 2015, I got a job at a medium accounting firm through Nairaland. The pay was about N120,000.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Hausa(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Online transcription job: 2019.
QA World.
Originally posted by a certain Daramola or something.

Helped me and many a lot.
People were making as high as $50, $70, $100 a week. At the time they were paying $0.24 per audio minute.
Covid came and it went down... until it became slavery and a lot jettisoned it.
Great experience I have to say.
Taught me a lot about writing, proofreading and the importance of being attentive to details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Danking1: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
; No I haven't before I believe nairaland platform for jobs is a tribalistic an sentimental platform.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by thedarkened: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
I got a freelancing job (writing job), here on Nairaland. I used both days and night to execute the project, but when it was time for him to pay me, he blocked me on WhatsApp, that was May this year, till now he has not unblocked me neither has he paid me; meanwhile I took the job up because I was in a need.

it is interesting to know that I have never picked my phone for once to call or to insult him! yet, each time I reach out to him through the email he once used to send jobs to me, will insults me. Anyway, I hope nemesis catch up with him soon.

He is right here on nairaland and still uses his number.

So, yeah i got a job, but the experience was not a favorable one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by gabzzy: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
No please, Still searching for one. Any vital information is welcome
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by bbeautylik(f): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
I pray I get mine today...tired of teaching
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by ejire042(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yeah I have. But my dream job in a multi national company I work with was gotten from a telegram group.
Just like a dream.
Saw one vacancy that fit into my expertise.
Applied and got a call from a recruitment agency that said the job was just for 3 months and salary is 50k
Alas! When I was referred to the main company, it was a multi national and they even doubled the salary. After the expiry of the contract, I got another call for another opening. Now the salary I was given shook me. I never believed it.
Now I'm going in permanently with a pay that is just a testimony.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:
Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland?
I'm not talking of =N=50,000 below, I'm asking from =N=100,000 above with benefits such as pension, HMO, leave allowance, 13th month and productivity bonus

If that's the type of job you want, then I'd advise you to leave nairaland and enter Dreamland

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
No ooo, I wish to have a job here on Nairaland, I can manage an hotel and supervise building, my location is benin city
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by pinkhill(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
8 years ago, I got my first job from Nairaland and the salary was 35k with other benefits.

I moved on to another job and till date my boss is still my loyal client.
DaBogu:
I'm not talking of =N=50,000 below, I'm asking from =N=100,000 above with benefits such as pension, HMO, leave allowance, 13th month and productivity bonus
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Oxtertee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yes ooo. I got my current job form this noble forum which I am indeed grateful for. I was depressed that evening and engrossed in deep thought due to joblessness that evening, so I decide to check the job vacancy section when I stumble on a vacancy post in a logistic company based in Lagos on one of their FMCG contract.

I applied and was shortlisted, i was interviewed and ask to go for medical test.

I am 1 year, 6months on the job as at today.

Thanks to Mr Seun Osewa & the entire Nairaland & crew.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Rejoicing(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
I haven't, but I tap into the testimonies n grace of all the testifiers here I hope n pray I get a job soonest. Though am into supplies of building materials, interior decor, sale agent of land n properties in Edo state. GOD � bless nairalanders, GOD bless Nigeria. Blissful day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Trendy05(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hoping to get one soon.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lizychimamanda(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please, someone should help me with a job... I can relocate to any part of the country. cry.
Thank you
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Ihechi96(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:

FOUR REASONS YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC THIS MONTH

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | 07063464038

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

& I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Antai123(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
DaBogu:

Please, where is the Job??
I have been begging nairaland to push my commends to front page, make my destiny helper for see me. I don tire...

I studied Accounting Ed
I made second Class upper
University of Nigeria Nsukka
I have worked as head of Account and Audit for 3years. I was suspended, because some protagonist were against the combination of Audit and Account. I have been job hunting for months now, I got a job subsequently two weeks after I was suspended at one Venetian Suite at Utako Abuja. The Chairman only paid me salary of #11100 for 3moths. After he kept telling me that business was not productive.

I demanded for account statement, the Oga refused to present it for preparation of financial statements. He will always come up with excuses that we aren't bringing business, whereas the issue of bringing business was never part of my agreement with him. All through my stay I demanded for employment letter, he never produced one, little did I know that this man is in the habit of employing and not paying salaries, and MGt staffs were resigning. Until my 3rd month, he came up with allegations that I killed the business. Then I left. I have been job hunting since then. Abeg Nairaland I need your help.

Mops Abeg make una no pursue me ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Kwamecron(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
If I don do 4 jobs, all na from nairaland.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
shantti:
I can tutor your ward in Science subjects in osun state, contact 08181492840

https://www.nairaland.com/7158432/british-curriculum-international-school-recruiting

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by seanwilliam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
I’ve got recommendations from here. I’m grateful
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Glocee(f): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm yet to get a job and patronage
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Sweetvie: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
If this count...
I got diff business ideas from here
Also freelancer idea from here which i make more than u stated above along side with my real job...
Even if NLander are full of vawulence
They still got some great business brain..
Love y'all cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by IamHonourable1: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pootle:

bad news guru grin

The award for best blog in delivering bad breaking news goes to .
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Bornagainolosho(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
thedarkened:
I got a freelancing job (writing job), here on Nairaland. I used both days and night to execute the project, but when it was time for him to pay me, he blocked me on WhatsApp, that was May this year, till now he has not unblocked me neither has he paid me; meanwhile I took the job up because I was in a need.

it is interesting to know that I have never picked my phone for once to call or to insult him! yet, each time I reach out to him through the email he once used to send jobs to me, will insults me. Anyway, I hope nemesis catch up with him soon.

He is right here on nairaland and still uses his number.

So, yeah i got a job, but the experience was not a favorable one!
What's his Monika?? You con keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by papiilo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:
To Be Frank With You, The Good Job, you can get for yourself, is becoming Manager Of your own job, You will start to make money daily.

For Example, Blogging Business, Has Put Food On . COM Table On Daily Basis.

Incase If You Want To Have Your Own Website, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp
your contact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Exxon Mobil Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.