Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? (16195 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by bunmitepresh(f): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I gave a lady job here over 100k 3yrs ago. She still works there and even live with her husband in the chinese provided accomodation

She never appreciated me. She even insulted me d last time we met

Bloody Nigerians
Please,if you have any openings for Customer Service Representative, I am interested, thank you
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by kingvicking(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
DaBogu:
Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland?
I'm not talking of =N=50,000 below, I'm asking from =N=100,000 above with benefits such as pension, HMO, leave allowance, 13th month and productivity bonus

i got a job through a forum called "Post abuja job here" on nairaland around 2018.

no leave allowance though, but everything else follow

5 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Spherica17: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
playces:
After my nysc in 2012, I got the email of diamond Bank HR on this platform. I sent my cv and J was invited for test. I passed, did the first interview, second interview and was invited to training school. At the same time, I got a federal Govt parastatal job. nairaland helped me prepare for the CBT. 6 questions that was shared here came out during my batch test. I passed the test, passed the interview, was invited for 2 weeks training as well. I was offered employment. At that point I was confused which I should opt for (diamond Bank or the fed Govt job). I finally settled for the fed Govt job even though diamond Bank salary would have been more than twice the salary of the FG job. Ppl said job security, it will be stress free and I didn't want a marketing role.

6 years down the FG job, I thought I made a mistake choosing the job instead of the bank job. The salary was not nothing, promise of enhanced salary scale was not coming thru. Even till now. But wetin man go do now.. I no fit resign go sit down for ouse no dey do anything. We Sha dey German am

Between 2012 and 2015, the job section was my most frequently visited section. Always checking for better opportunities, people's contribution.

I thank God for today. On that same FG job, along the way, door open o. Was involved on a project. Properties section became my most visited.

I can't count the number of times I open nairaland in a day... Even my Google search I narrow it to nairaland. Anything you want, you will get it. Now I'm loving the programing section. I'm getting alot of encouragement.

Thank u nairaland
please can you help me with a job? I had a B. Sc in geography and regional planning (2.1)
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Spherica17: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
OLAMINREWA:
Yeah.... Got an advertisement that got me my current Federal Government job. I will forever love nairaland. A day does not pass without me visiting this site. It also helped me when I wanted to buy my car. It is also helping me presently to Japa... grin grin
how can you be of help to me bro?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by IyaTola: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Spherica17:
please can you help me with a job? I had a B. Sc in geography and regional planning (2.1)
The question is what can you do? There areany with 2.1 and they ain't got anything to offer. Let assume I want to employ you, what will I benefit from you managing my business

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by tonyson010(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Abeg where una dey see job from 100k and above. Even with my 2 years experience, I am still been offered 50-60k as salary. I am no beginner abeg.

2yrs experience ! when some done get 10yrs plus
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Contekbbc: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
This sounds rude,anyways, congrats

alphaconde:
Nairaland 9 years ago helped my prepare for a job interview.

I got the job and making the best of it.

What a platform

More useful than the owner grin
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by waploger(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pojomojo:
Yes, my husband got all the op stated and more from a job here. The good thing is they don't deduct pension or PAYE from their salaries plus they go home with a bag of rice.

The thing is you don't know the person behind the monicker hence the reason you need to be polite.

Thank you very much..... Na to humble myself from now on

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Spherica17: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
IyaTola:
The question is what can you do? There areany with 2.1 and they ain't got anything to offer. Let assume I want to employ you, what will I benefit from you managing my business
you'd benefit alot.

Good Problem-solving skill, decision making, confidentiality, communication and interpersonal skills.

Good command of oral and written communication, emotional intelligence and computer literate

Btw, I'm also teachable and trustworthy which i believe to be a scarce resource in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Mcmichaelin1: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Johnnydboy:
some one just stole my brother redmi 9T can you track it .....?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Mcmichaelin1: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Techmac00:

Can you track iPhone 8? Send a DM: 07056802001.
Ok
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Hausa(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Spherica17:
you'd benefit alot.

Good Problem-solving skill, decision making, confidentiality, communication and interpersonal skills.

Good command of oral and written communication, emotional intelligence and computer literate

Btw, I'm also teachable and trustworthy which i believe to be a scarce resource in Nigeria.
Nice.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Oyindamolah: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Spherica17:
you'd benefit alot.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager

Employment Type: Full-time
Salary
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: 247foodsng@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by IyaTola: 6:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Spherica17:
you'd benefit alot.

Aristocrat Clothing is a bespoke Clothing Brand that deals in Unisex, branded apparels, snapbacks, trads and caps.

We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

1.) Driver

2.) Sales Representative

3.) Washerman

4.) Factory Supervisor

Employment Type: Full-time

Basic Requirements

Min qualification OND
1 - 2 Years Experience
Must reside within Ojodu/Berger axis
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: kayflex2@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Spherica17:
you'd benefit alot.

beautiful. You deserve a good job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Holuu(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2022
[/b]Good morning, please I'm a graduate of animal physiology and I need job anywhere in and outside the country. I just concluded my mandatory NYSC program, I'm located in Oyo state currently. I'm experienced in animal production and i'm ready to learn any new role..[b]
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by George2304(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good Day, My Fellow Nairalanders.
I need a Good Paying Job.
I'm a Graduate of Cooperative Economics and Management (HND) with an Upper Credit (CGPA 3.24) in HND and also Upper Credit (CGPA 3.48) in ND. I have My NYSC Certificate. I'm Currently 31 Years Old and I'm Currently residing in Aba, Abia State. You can send Messages directly to My Email Address which is georgeifeanyichukwu4@gmail.com
I'm very Grateful for Your Kind Gesture and I really appreciate Your Help. Thank You!!
@George2304
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Lamanii22(f): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2022
ejire042:
Yeah I have. But my dream job in a multi national company I work with was gotten from a telegram group.
Just like a dream.
Saw one vacancy that fit into my expertise.
Applied and got a call from a recruitment agency that said the job was just for 3 months and salary is 50k
Alas! When I was referred to the main company, it was a multi national and they even doubled the salary. After the expiry of the contract, I got another call for another opening. Now the salary I was given shook me. I never believed it.
Now I'm going in permanently with a pay that is just a testimony.
are they currently recruiting there? I need a job so bad...
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by DaBogu: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2022
shocked
kingvicking:

i got a job through a forum called "Post abuja job here" on nairaland around 2018.

no leave allowance though, but everything else follow
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by DaBogu: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Hotel Manager needed URGENTLY
Accommodation and attractive Salary
MUST be able to increase revenue
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Pojomojo: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Spherica17:
you'd benefit alot.

What can you do?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Spherica17: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Pojomojo:
What can you do?
loan me money i want to go into business. Agribusiness and food export.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Pojomojo: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Spherica17:
loan me money i want to go into business. Agribusiness and food export.
What type of food business you want to export?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by DaBogu: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:
Looking forward to one
You will get one soon

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by AJCA: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good evening all

I am equally looking for job in Minna, Niger state or a remote job I can do.
I have experience in HR and Administration

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by blustone(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Click Link for Sales Roles with a Leading Wine & Beverages company.

Makers of Seaman's Schnapps, Lord's Gin, Regal Gin, Apperito, Calypso....and more:

https://www.nairaland.com/7225685/retail-sales-executive-grand-oak

This is an OPPORTUNITY with BENEFITS you don't want to MISS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by QuinModah(f): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2022
AJCA:
Good evening all

I am equally looking for job in Minna, Niger state or a remote job I can do.
I have experience in HR and Administration
Have you tried LinkedIn?
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by AJCA: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2022
QuinModah:
Have you tried LinkedIn?

Yes I have

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by timewillhealme: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lizychimamanda(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please help a sister, I need a job... HND computer science... Please I can work anywhere cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lavylilly: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
lizychimamanda:
Please help a sister, I need a job... HND computer science... Please I can work anywhere cry cry cry
EXPERIENCED HOME TUTOR URGENTLY NEEDED

A family is looking to recruit a home tutor around JAKANDE, LEKKI.

Requirements:
1. Must be experienced
2. Must be science-inclined
3. Must be patient and punctual.
4. Must be very conversant with British Curriculum.
5. Must reside around Jakande, Lekki axis.
6. Must be a female

-The teacher is expected to teach Year 4, 6 and 8 (Which is Primary 4, Primary 6 and Js2)

-Salary is 70k to 80k

Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to 11elevenconsults@gmail.com using the position applied for as the title.
Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by LaurinaDavid(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Any Job vacancies in Warri, Delta state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Exxon Mobil Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.