Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Another Senator Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Senator Dumps APC (682 Views)

Yoruba APC Senator Dumps Tinubu Declare Support For Peter Obi / Another Senator Dumps APC - Godiya Akwashiki / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Senator Dumps APC by bestofnollywood: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
The lawmaker representing Nasarawa North, Godiya Akwashiki, has dumped the All Progressives Congress.
Applesbite learned that Akwashiki resigned from the ruling party during the inauguration of the construction of Nasarawa Eggon/ Galle road, in Nassarawa Eggon Local Government Area of the state, on Monday.

Akwashiki, while stating the reason behind his decision to dump APC, cited the alleged doctoring of the delegates’ list.

The lawmaker said, “You are all aware of what transpired during the APC primary election in Akwanga. I withdrew from the race because delegates’ lists were doctored by the party. I have been under pressure from you to leave the party, and today, I have answered your call to leave APC and actualize my re-election ambition.

“In the next 72 hours, you will see a platform that I will join, and we will all move together.”

The ruling party has seen some of its lawmakers dump the party over their failure to clinch the party’s ticket ahead of the 2023 general elections.

APC, in the past few days, has taken steps to stop the decamping of lawmakers. Still, the move seems unproductive, with Akwashiki set to join another party to actualize his re-election ambition.

https://applesbite.com/another-senator-dumps-apc/

Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
APC and doctoring lists are inseparable

Party of criminals and list manipulators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by Moblux(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
APC and internal democracy are just parallel.

Vote for Peter Bitrus Apata Obi for president
Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Remaining 21 others.I thought we were told almighty Jagaban met with them to stop the decampings
Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by dawnomike(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
All i see are selfish politicians jumping party ship...
Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by Jack500: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Remaining 21 others.I thought we were told almighty Jagaban met with them to stop the decampings

This guy, why do you always support the losing side?

Aren't you tired of losing? I remembered Oneghen case and Atiku, how you were boasting in your ignorance grin grin

The fact that you are opposing Tinubu is a big boost to his campaign, you should not infect him with your failures and badluck.
Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by daddytime(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you believed there was a difference between APC and PDP or that any of these morons were loyal to a party or ideology, you must be kidding.

Its funny how no one talks about the how Atiku helped bring Bubu on board before thereafter heading back to position himself in PDP while awaiting his time which seems to have come judging by how they all are moving back en masse to crown one of their own.

They'll still leave some of them in the APC to keep sabotaging and getting information on the moves by BAT and how to frustrate him and his ambition before they all fully head back to the PDP to plot for the next 8 years.

Shebi dem don dey leave structure for bullion van.

All of una head go correct one day..
Re: Another Senator Dumps APC by XerXers: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jack500:

This guy, why do you always support the losing side?

Aren't you tired of losing? I remembered Oneghen case and Atiku, how you were boasting in your ignorance grin grin

The fact that you are opposing Tinubu is a big boost to his campaign, you should not infect him with your failures and badluck.
Igbos support who is right, yorubas support who is stronger

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of 14 Imo Youths Was Done By Secret Police, Dss / So This Guy Is A Bishop? / Peter Obi Is Not Different!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.