Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Anointed People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anointed People (390 Views)

Anointed Preacher, Apostle Joshua Selman Is Getting Married Soon / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anointed People by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Have you fallen; under the power of God; under his anointing.
If you have, please what steps did you take and what did you do before that day?
Re: Anointed People by Boogyman557: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no de like CHUK MOUTH for anything wey concern church but make I CHUK MOUTH small..

I SWEAR DOWN

I don de try make dem for see me and pray for me so anointing go carry me flog for ground but still no way..

Anytime way pastor don de pray for people and people de flog for ground, I go run go front seat so dat em go pray for me..

But em go jump pass me and go to the next PESIN..

the matterz don tire me!

Abi I no be human being..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Anointed People by Deborah98(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
The feeling afterwards is always peace. Do you actually do anything a day before it? I don't think so. God's manifest presence is so powerful and highly felt when the peoples heart and mind are in alignment and aright to Him.
Re: Anointed People by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
Have you fallen; under the power of God; under his anointing.
If you have, please what steps did you take and what did you do before that day?

You people love being deceived.
Re: Anointed People by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Deborah98:
The feeling afterwards is always peace. Do you actually do anything a day before it? I don't think so. God's manifest presence is so powerful and highly felt when the peoples heart and mind are in alignment and aright to Him.
yes, it is peace. did you fast before that day?

(1) (Reply)

DON'T IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE BORN ON MARCH 21ST TO APRIL 19TH) / Rethinking The Virgin Birth Story / Stop Idolizing Your Pastors & Bishops... Worship & Magnify The Lord JESUS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.