Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. (370 Views)

Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Tomcorp(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
They already approved hijab and una still dey look like mumu. With the mass killings of Christians everywhere una still dey look like dundee. It's almost as if most Yoruba Christians have been bewitched. Definitely some sort of sophisticated juju (voodoo) must have been used on them, coupled with the "jaye jaye" nonchalant lackadaisical attitude common amongst the Yorubas. They lack foresight and can't see the big picture yet (A typical Yoruba can throw a party just for passing a driving test- this is all they live for).

Meanwhile right above their ignorant heads the grand agenda by the wicked forces is already in motion on a step by step scheme. They want to test the Muslim/Muslim idea on us to see how gullible we are, sadly most Yoruba Christians are still sleeping pitching their tents with Tinubu on the basis of tribe.

What is coming is not a matter of tribe. What is coming is systematic jihad. They are baiting us and many seems to be biting. If we don't wake up now we will one day wake up as an Islamic Nation- by then it will be too late.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it is time to unite with your fellow Christians all over the country. Do not be blind folded by your tribe, this is not a matter of tribe. We are at war and the Barbarians are at the gates. Say NO to Muslim/Muslim ticket, say NO to sharia law, say NO to the step by step Islamization of Nigeria.

Spread the message!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Redoil: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2022
the forceful take over of the baptist church in kwara state hence subtly making Christians wear hijba

taking the lasag tocourt on the ban of hijab

1 Like

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by tolue42(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Why are you guys having sleepless night about Yoruba Christian? After all Tinubu is a Yoruba man which is the first consideration before his religion.... Know this and have peace my eastern friend.

You can't divide us actually!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Jagabanofafrica: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
I dont know, IPOB are useless, why shouting yoruba christians .. yorubas are one, Our language first before religion ...

You mentioned yoruba christians, dont forget that Madam Oluremi Tinubu is part of yoruba christians'

IPOB are fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Mandate2023: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
The only evil agenda is a northerner trying to become president after Buhari 8 years and ipob sponsored candidate trying to force and bully everyone online to supporting d lie machine obi

The best bet is tinubu for 2023....we don't care about religion moreover the first lady to be is a Christian

So I will leave my fellow yoruba and unite with ipob bcoz of religion grin grin grin not in south west pls maybe elsewhere coz we r yoruba's b4 anything else, hijab is not our problem at d moment and insecurities knows no religion, Islamists extremist is d problem, u don't seems to know tinubu is not even that religious but only doing those mosques going to campaign

Obasanjo/Jonathan wey be Christian wetin happen

Some of u will just start typing nonsense thinking u r building a narrative.......I think u have problems and dis write up looks more like a mentally derailed person view or a kid thread......I feel insulted as a yoruba Christian that u think such nonsense u wrote can effect any mind game, u can't deceive ppl who r smarter than u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Mandate2023: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Redoil:
the forceful take over of the baptist church in kwara state hence subtly making Christians wear hijba

taking the lasag tocourt on the ban of hijab

Like are u ppl mentally ok.......when was Baptist church forcefully take over and when did not allowing Muslim students wear hijab in a Christian owned sch turn to making d Christian's wear hijab?

U ppl have problem oh, it seems most of u r outdated

In as much as I don't support d use of hijab in Christian sch by d Muslim students and feel dey should go to a Muslim sch instead if dey want to use hijab but d court of law acquaint them...I know d Christian's will deplore another means to offload those students.......u guys should stop saying nonsense u don't know

2 Likes

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Tomcorp(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
As a true believer your faith (religion) should come first before your tribe. In the Kingdom of God & in Heaven there is no tribe or race, we are all one body in Christ. Putting your tribe first before your faith is hypocritical & unbiblical. Yoruba Christians wake up.
Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by PhantomPAIN(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
The only evil agenda is a northerner trying to become president after Buhari 8 years and ipob sponsored candidate trying to force and bully everyone online to supporting d lie machine obi

The best bet is tinubu for 2023....we don't care about religion moreover the first lady to be is a Christian

So I will leave my fellow yoruba and unite with ipob bcoz of religion grin grin grin not in south west pls maybe elsewhere coz we r yoruba's b4 anything else, hijab is not our problem at d moment and insecurities knows no religion, Islamists extremist is d problem, u don't seems to know tinubu is not even that religious but only doing those mosques going to campaign

Obasanjo/Jonathan wey be Christian wetin happen

Some of u will just start typing nonsense thinking u r building a narrative.......I think u have problems and dis write up looks more like a mentally derailed person view or a kid thread......I feel insulted as a yoruba Christian that u think such nonsense u wrote can effect any mind game, u can't deceive ppl who r smarter than u
sense no go kill you boss . I’m a Christian and i most of people around me are Muslims my sister marry Muslim it’s our language first they can’t divide us . I too like your write up bros
Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by peggywebbs(f): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2022
A dog that will get lost will not hear the hunters whistle. Continue oh

Jagabanofafrica:
I dont know, IPOB are useless, why shouting yoruba christians .. yorubas are one, Our language first before religion ...

You mentioned yoruba christians, dont forget that Madam Oluremi Tinubu is part of yoruba christians'

IPOB are fool
Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yeebos have a covenant not to have sense or something?

1 Like

Re: All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. by compton11(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Igbo bastard

Do u know Muslim majority state if osun vote in Christian-christian?

This is the second time and all South West states are now headed by Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator / What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) / The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.