Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding (710 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Grandma Melts Hearts With Her Dance Moves At A Wedding Reception In Iganmu, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by Chaseviper20: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022

Curvy lady in dress with high slit turns heads with wild dance moves at wedding [Watch]

At a wedding reception, a stunning woman in a stunning dress with a high slit caught everyone’s attention with her eye-catching dance moves.

The woman took over the dance floor while wearing a stunning garment that showed off her skin. She focused her enthusiasm into her dance.

The stunning gown had a plunging neckline that dangled on her chest.

The woman’s stylish outfit in the Instagram video emphasized her beauty.

In response to the video, members of the online community commented, with some praising her spirit.
Watch Video

Re: Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by Cypress042(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
This lady might think people are actually praising her wild dance steps, not knowing human beings love seeing their fellow human misbehave in public angry I pray sense locate her one day grin
Re: Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by shigishege: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
This one don take mkpuru grin
Re: Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by Rastaramsey(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cypress042:
This lady might think people are actually praising her wild dance steps, not knowing human beings love seeing their fellow human misbehave in public angry I pray sense locate her one day grin

Toor grin
See where you reason go...

Most of them go dey stare at that yansh
Re: Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by TrillKennyEmek(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
Available plans from ₦75K+
WhatsApp

That's my twin and myself, we're Solar installers and Electrical Electronics Engineering Students of University of Ibadan. We've successfully done over 18 projects since August 2021.

Re: Curvy Lady In Dress With High Slit Turns Heads With Wild Dance Moves At Wedding by Cypress042(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Toor grin See where you reason go...
Most of them go dey stare at that yansh
Don't make me move that way grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your 5 Most Memorable Games (man United Fans Only> / The first ever Ms. Wheelchair pageant on African Soil is here. Its unique. / Luxury Personalised Wedding Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.