Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Do I 4get Dis Regret? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I 4get Dis Regret? (1340 Views)

Photos&ideo: Meet Harmony, D Sexrobot Dat Talks & Would Never 4get Your Birthday / Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Jmichael1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
I've been regreting over dis same issue for the past 12yrs now and i don't y dis taught kip occuring to me...
it all started in 2009 wen i got a grl pregenat bk in ss1,i asked her to abort it and she did as i said...
bt i kip regreting my actions,especialy wen ever i cum across a child of 12yrs....sumtin will jst occur to me lyk"michael,by now ur pikin 4 dn reach dis age,y you abort that pregancy?
dis taught kip cuming to mind with full regret and i don't hw to get it off my mind....

1 Like

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Rosaline5000: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Deep Regret, remind me of a book I read when I was small

1 Like

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Jmichael1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

honestly dear,am in a total deep regret...
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by dawnomike(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jmichael1:
I've been regreting over dis same issue for the past 12yrs now and i don't y dis taught kip occuring to me...
it all started in 2009 wen i got a grl pregenat bk in ss1,i asked her to abort it and she did as i said...
bt i kip regreting my actions,especialy wen ever i cum across a child of 12yrs....sumtin will jst occur to me lyk"michael,by now ur pikin 4 dn reach dis age,y you abort that pregancy?
dis taught kip cuming to mind with full regret and i don't hw to get it off my mind....
forgive yourself and move on... You were young and confused about it all back then i guess.
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by begoniaa: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

I like the title.
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Emma2Seconds: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
U mean your unable to get another child now abii
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Burdenbearer: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jmichael1:
U wished u had kept the Child.
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Jmichael1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
U mean your unable to get another child now abii

its nt as if i'm unable to get another child, beside am still a young.

jst dat i don't knw y dis particular issue kip cuming to my mind..
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Jmichael1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Burdenbearer:
U wished u had kept the Child.

exactly bro...
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by citywal(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Forgive yourself and move on, trust me you don't want to bring a child to this world to suffer the same way u did.
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Medianna(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anything would have happened to the child or the pregnancy naturally
But its your choice OK!
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Emma2Seconds: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Guy forget those things and pursue money. Bringing children to this world is never an issue but u being able to them first hand and solid sponsorship
Jmichael1:

its nt as if i'm unable to get another child, beside am still a young.

jst dat i don't knw y dis particular issue kip cuming to my mind..
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Rosaline5000: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
begoniaa:

I like the title.
Catchy, the book then was written by a 14years old girl. I remembered wanting to be like her.
The book was about teenage pregnancy and that's why the OP thread reminded me of her.
I wondered what happened to that young Author, Nigeria have a way of crushing dreams cry
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by begoniaa: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Catchy, the book then was written by a 14years old girl. I remembered wanting to be like her.
The book was about teenage pregnancy and that's why the OP thread reminded me of her.
I wondered what happened to that young Author, Nigeria have a way of crushing dreams cry

Wow. Fourteen. That's impressive.

Yeah... I do hope she's thriving wherever she's at, though, in anything she's doing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are regretting for not ending up as a baby daddy. Airfoce 1 hasn't been himself ever since he became a baby daddy. Responsibilities wan kill am sef. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Op u should be happy that u didn't bring the child to dis world when u weren't ready.
We hv boko Haram in d north
We hv UGM in d East
We hv agberos, touts thugs and skull Minera in d West
We hv cultist and kidnappers in d S. South
All these are d handwork of breeding children when u are not ready.
U were suppose to be 18-19 years then, so tell me what a 19 year guy knows about fathering a child. Just thank your stars

1 Like

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Ultravintage5: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go and rest abeg, regret will not reverse time
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Rickmann: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

You did what you had to do..
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Gabby2022: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nothing can take away the pain,eventually you will find a way to live with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
You can’t eat your cake and have it back.
Sufferness for don finish your life!!
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by pansophist(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
It won't go, you'll just have to learn to live with the pain. Also, this feeling of regret will serve as a deterrent to not make bad decisions due to temporary inconveniences.

It also will teach you that like a diamond, good things of life doesn't come shiny and appealing, but through the pain, you'll get the final result that delight your soul.

On a personal note, the only situation where I'll encourage abortion is if she was raped or conceiving the child poses a death risk to the mother. But aborting because of your reason above is just not good.

And that's why you felt this way. I know it was hard then, you're young, inexperienced and couldn't stand the shame, but that's the point in my second paragraph.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Jmichael1(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
You are regretting for not ending up as a baby daddy. Airfoce 1 hasn't been himself ever since he became a baby daddy. Responsibilities wan kill am sef. grin

hahahahahaha guy u no well ooh....
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by basty: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Your hands are soiled in blood. You are a killer.
Re: How Do I 4get Dis Regret? by Boogyman557: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool it's normal for humans to feel regret but don't let it get to ur brain Man!

With time it will PASS..

maybe wen u are married and also have kids dat u can look after..

Sometimes mistake happen for a reason but still on still, u wer young..

The child might not get a good training or father love because u are just a kid..

Am not God, wat do I know..

just move on MAN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Private Nude Video Of Diana From Abuja Enjoying Her Favorite Style Leaked / My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? / A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.