Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC (5416 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by LegendHero(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Below is the copy of the original certificate of Chicago State University that Tinubu submitted to INEC.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

206 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Farooz Kperogi, a strong critic of Tinubu re-confirmed from Chicago State University to verify that Tinubu graduated from the school.

In light of renewed doubts about Tinubu’s qualifications, I again reached out to a colleague of mine at the Chicago State University to help me verify if Tinubu graduated from the school. She told me he did but said she'd go ask at the Registrar's office. She shared this with me.

Apparently, the school prepared this in response to a cornucopia of inquiries from Nigeria. I can confirm that this statement is legitimate. The so-called FBI statement doing the rounds that claims Tinubu didn't graduate from Chicago State University appears to be a fabrication.

Source: https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1541500011724292096?s=20&t=4KnYQdNwbhSpbHBPZH1Q6g

@Mynd44 Lalasticala

Please don't lock this thread as it is coming from Farooz Kperogi who is a staunch critic of Tinubu and should not be seen as duplicate for the other thread.

209 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by VoteTinubu2023: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
These people are insatiable. Nothing wakes a man pretending to be asleep. There is practically nothing you can show them that will be convincing enough.

These same people believed Buhari was a clone.

They also believed Aisha Buhari is pregnant.

They believed Buhari was marrying a second wife.

What won't they believe?

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

12 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by Frigga13: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nothing to worry.. Tinubu will Contest.. at this time it’s late to disqualify him.
He’s on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by plaindealer: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by LegendHero(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Back in January, I made a comment about the date of his certificate which he submitted to INEC in 1998 and the date correlates to the date on this certificate from premium Times.

His certificate was dated 22nd of June 1979. This is exactly the same date he said his certificate was when he submitted his INEC form CF001 in 1998.

LegendHero:
Why did Punch release this now? They shouldn’t have done it now because at the right time we will trash out all the nonsense lies peddled by all these haters.

They must throw all their cards and at the right time the images of the certificate will be made available to the media. For now they should run wild and think they are winning.

The late Gani Fawehinmi was the first to fall victim for this misinformation from haters in the 1999/2000s era. Tinubu through the backing of Osinbajo, Femi Falana, & Olisa Agbakoba thrashed out the falsehood and he even presented the below to the Lagos house of Assembly hearing with regards to his Chicago State University Credentials.

—His transcripts from Chicago State Uni.

—His certificate from Chicago State dated 22/06/1979

— Outstanding Senior Award Certificate dated 05/07/1979 awarded to him from the Uni.

— Departmental Certificate of Merit dated 05/07/1979 presented to him by the Uni.

— A copy of year book of Chicago State University with the picture of Bola A. Tinubu on page 75.

204 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by Peacecore: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please I want to ask o. Do they pay someone when he comments on Nairaland bcoz I want to be sure I'm not missing something or my entitlement.

Abeg make una clear me.

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by nameo: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where are Tinubu's secondary and Primary school leaving certs or certified true copies(assuming they are "missing" as claimed by some).

What are the names of theze schools sef?

That is the main thing. Nobody really cared about his Univ cert cos he already sunmitted those onez to INEC. What he didnt submit(in fact left BLANK) are his primary and secondary certs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
They will still call it fake.

211 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
nameo:
Where are Tinubu's secondary and Primary school leaving certs or certified true copies(assuming they are "missing" as claimed by some).

That is the main thing. Nobody really cared about his Univ cert cos he already sunmitted those onez to INEC. What he didnt submit(in fact left BLANK) are his primary and secondary certs

Go to your warrant chief (I hear they call them Obi or Eze) in Anambla and ask him about it. I am pretty sure he will point you out to it.

Nwazirike is right about you guys. You saw someone University certificate and you are asking for his primary school result. What will that solve?

221 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by Hartway: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Campaign never start.

Just reserve the fuel for tomorrow. We are on a long journey and BAT is the actual winner.

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by puremaker7(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
nameo:

why do want to see his certificate, after all you people from potopoto region are just 5%

7 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by nameo: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Go to your warrant chief (I hear they call them Obi or Eze) in Anambla and ask him about it. I am pretty sure he will point you out to it.

Nwazirike is right about you guys. You saw someone University certificate and you are asking for his primary school result. What will that solve?

Na you know.

We will still keep HAMMERING this:

Old man with No primary and secondary school certs cos he has something to hide. Do you want another Buhari?

Very Good "talking point" by us and will be used most effectively.

Na una know if una go clarify or not. Either way, good for us lolz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by WATCHOVER(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
puremaker7:
why do want to see his certificate, after all you people from potopoto region are just 5%
See how irresponsible you are, when he decides to respond to you back, you start to create tribal war.
Most of you think abnormally

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by nameo: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
puremaker7:

Impki, am not from the SE.

I know everyone that opposes you in that your small head, is from the SE.

But continue.....

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by MetaPhysical: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Personally I dont support Tinubu nor will I vote him. Infact I dont support any Nigerian election aside a referendum.

Nonetheless, I believe those who will say Tinubu does not qualify academically to run are daft.

I find that Tinubu was not forthright. He previously submitted University of Chicago instead of Chicago State University. The two are not the same and I personally believe the UC claim was done with motive to present himself as alumni of the prestigious UC. Some people have claimed this submission with UC was done by a proxy, Afikuyomi, on Tinubu's behalf. I find that defense even more daft and injurious to Tinubu than Ibos claiming he did not have credential.

Tinubu did not attend or graduate from a prestige school but he has academic qualification.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by BlazinGlory40: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

See how irresponsible you are, when he decides to respond to you back, you start to create tribal war.

Exactly bro! When you engage them in an argument, if they don’t have points to counter you they resort to playing the ethnic card.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by MetaPhysical: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
nameo:

Na you know.

We will still keep HAMMERING this:

Old man with No primary and secondary school certs cos he has something to hide. Do you want another Buhari?

Very Good "talking point" by us and will be used most effectively.

Na una know if una go clarify or not. Either way, good for us lolz

Una too carry education for head. Many of you with degree will still go work in some chinese or indian factory where foreigners flog you if you come late to work or fire you if you use medical benefit too much. Meanwhile those chinese and indians put hand for back and say Yes Sir when Tinubu summon them.
Have you no sense?
Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Personally I dont support Tinubu nor will I vote him. Infact I dont support any Nigerian election aside a referendum.

Nonetheless, I believe those who will say Tinubu does not qualify academically to run are daft.

I find that Tinubu was not forthright. He previously submitted University of Chicago instead of Chicago State University. The two are not the same and I personally believe the UC claim was done with motive to present himself as alumni of the prestigious UC. Some people have claimed this submission with UC was done by a proxy, Afikuyomi, on Tinubu's behalf. I find that defense even more daft and injurious to Tinubu than Ibos claiming he did not have credential.

Tinubu did not attend or graduate from a prestige school but he has academic qualification.

Do you mean Chicago State University is not a good school?

By the way bro, it seems you don't remember the reason Tinubu gave in his affidavit back them at Lagos house of Assembly.

He said he only audited a course in University of Chicago and not that he attended the school itself (This is a normal practice then). Afikuyomi went to indicate all the schools he ever studied from on that form CF.001 which was why there was issue. If you remember, he never submitted any document for University of Chicago and he clearly submitted his transcripts & Certificate from Chicago State University in 1998 to INEC.

He went to Richard Daley for 2 years college, then transferred his credit to Chicago State university to complete his BSc.

203 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by AntonVince: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
What a poor diversionary tactic.
Where are his Primary and Secondary school certificates? Why did he leave the spaces for them blank on his fprm?

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by plaindealer: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's not even necessary, why are we bothering this university just because of pandora clowns, who cares, they are never going to vote for him anyway so why are you wasting your time and running around just to please them.

God Bless Asiwaju of the Universe

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by DenreleDave(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi supporters aka Ip0bs will come here and cry again..

The amount of tears dem Don shed today fill full the red sea grin grin grin grin

80 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by tinsel: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
So he even submitted a certificate. What is all the noise about? Waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by SarkinYarki: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
I have also confirmed for the university

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by Beremx(f): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
I personally don’t doubt his educational background. My only issue with his presidential ambition is his health. How is he going to cope with the problems Buhari is leaving behind? God forbid anything happens to him if he becomes president, the North is taking over.
Why on earth would Tinubu be favoured instead of Osinbajo who is healthy and fit?

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by Invictuse: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is a bold n daring example of when you have nothing meaningful nor sensible to say but you just want need to exhibit your lunacy.

MetaPhysical:

187 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by nameo: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Una too carry education for head. Many of you with degree will still go work in some chinese or indian factory where foreigners flog you if you come late to work or fire you if you use medical benefit too much. Meanwhile those chinese and indians put hand for back and say Yes Sir when Tinubu summon them.
Have you no sense?

So you believe you made sense with this thing you just wrote above?

Like you typed, read through and still clicked "Enter"?

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by puremaker7(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
nameo:

Impki, am not from the SE.

I know everyone that opposes you in that your small head, is from the SE.

But continue.....
where are you from? idiot
Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by puremaker7(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

stupid somebody, tribal war has been on for a while, don't be an idiot not to have known.
Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by MetaPhysical: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Do you mean Chicago State University is not a good school?

By the way bro, it seems you don't remember the reason Tinubu gave in his affidavit back them at Lagos house of Assembly.

He said he only audited a course in University of Chicago and not that he attended the school itself (This is a normal practice then). Afikuyomi went to indicate all the schools he ever studied from on that form CF.001 which was why there was issue. If you remember, he never submitted any document for University of Chicago and he clearly submitted his transcripts & Certificate from Chicago State University in 1998 to INEC.

He went to Richard Daley for 2 years college, then transferred his credit to Chicago State university to complete his BSc.

Bro,
First, Chicago State University is not a prestigious school. Not in the Chicago metro nor in the wider Illinois State and definitely not in the MidWest region.

The most prestigious schools in US are in New England region, Atlantic region. Exception is California the only state in West region with prestigious Universities. Most of their household-name schools in US are media visible due to athletics, nothing more. The best school in Chicago is North Western University. In fact, I dare to say all the 1st Tier academic colleges in US are concentrated in New England States, only a handful are found elsewhere.

If I have to give my personal input on Tinubu I would say given what I know about him, the man has always been very smart and intelligently outstanding, through teenage years and his youth, and has grown in wisdom in professional career. He is the prototype of what Harvard, MIT, Yale, Columbia, Penn, Brown, UCLA, would want. Tinubu is the type of student applies and gets letter from all Ivy Schools. Very brilliant. However, he went to Richard Daley, a community college and then Chicago State. That's not a fitting school for a brilliant pupil like Tinubu. Thank God he went and conquered the challenges. Today, alumnis from Harvard, Yale, come to solicit him for favors. This is a great success story, one that he needs to wear proudly. I am proud of his accomplishments...I just dont subscribe to his patriotism.

I don't know what he did not submit but I do know his backers and supporters are quick to chip in that the controversy about University of Chicago came about because Afikuyomi was the errand boy that submitted his contest form and made the error to write UC instead of CSU. They deflect the blame to Afikuyomi. Who signed the form that Afikuyomi submitted? There is a conflict of interest if the form was signed by the proxy, snd not the applicant.

Signature is an authentication, under oath of perjury, that the package submitted is accurate.

I want his supporters to stop using that defense. It is worse than saying Tinubu did not have academic credential.

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by plaindealer: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
MetaPhysical:

And you end up saying nothing but the usual meaningless jargon..

Who do you people sef?

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC by XerXers: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
The main issue is primary and secondary not university

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tèars! Peter Obi Became The First Presidential Candidate To Campaign In Ajegunle / Osun Election Results: Cumulative Results So Far From Prowlingeagles Observers / South Korea To Establish Cultural Creation Convergence Belt In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.