Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (39771 Views)

Sanwo-Olu commissioning the Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (Video) / Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos By Sanwo-olu (pix, Video) / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Iamvetlander(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
MY School

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by rollywise(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

Sorry dear

Lagos is not for d weak

MODIFIED........

As am typing now

Am inside heavy trafick

But who is to blame for that

The road is 100% smooth with zero potholes......... That is a working lagos got.

But every one is always in a rush

Hence causing heavy traffic

US the government to be blamed for that.

Like say go slow no dey London & paris

Do you wanna blame God if you don't wanna blame the government? More route is needed. That's d solution. Lagos traffic could be rated the worst in the world. Abi una many pass US or Paris?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by samebony1: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Dialpad:
A bit confused, how are the toilets more than the classrooms
15 classrooms accommodating at least 30 students each translates to 450 students.
Having 24 toilets for that number of students is not bad. In fact that is good planning, unlike when we were in school with just about 5 toilets for over 300 students
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Akerele44(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Waste of resources.

Government schools in Lagos are useless. They should focus more on building more classrooms and employing competent teachers instead.

The pitch will be taken over by thugs, the panels will be stolen, the classrooms will be overpopulated and teachers still won't show up to do their jobs.

A roadside private school is much better than this unmaintainable beautiful nonsense.

Abeg shift
U don smoke igbó
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Raulboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
oga rest if you have nothing to say, are you living in the classroom?
No but I did my GCE there
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by buzzy1(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2022
My alma mater

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Justiceleague1: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

Did he mention igbo?
Why're you so insecure?
The guy's the one doing bad belle.

Did I tell you he made mention of Igbo?
I said what I said
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Justiceleague1: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

I wish igbos will allowed to have biafra

B4 kill them self finish.

One igbo man even told me that they are killing them self in anambra because FG did not release ipob oga

And as an afonja minister of Igbo affairs,you are so deeply concerned grin
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by archbishop007(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Lagos is ranked second worse city to live in grin grin grin grin

Thanks to the irabiji born masterclass grin grin

And your ppl has never stop dreaming to live in Lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by rickleye: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Building is the easy part .
Maintenance culture and proper usage of the infrastructure is what is really scary. In 5 years time you’d think a bomb wet off on the grounds !
How much in the budget is allocated for maintenance.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Badowski: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2022
whao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by abokikhalifa: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Despite that, most your villag people are relocating or planing to relocate to Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Kaniff: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
This greatly appreciated and commendable of every person involved in this project. I wish this sort of educational structure is replicated in similitude or other to every local government not just particularly Lagos but in every public schools spread across the country. Built environment like this can greatly impact the pupils assimilation level. I also hope this particular one is properly maintained and can stand the test of time. Improvement starts with a step. I hope in the coming years there's a significant growth.
In the moment,God bless us all
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by kumulus(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Laudable
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Topshow2010(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow wow ....... God bless you Sanwolu for remembering my alma mata . Oh God send us d grace........ God bless Mama Shoyinka ..
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

No be by force to comment.
Delete that Post slowpoke
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kaniff:
This greatly appreciated and commendable of every person involved in this project. I wish this sort of educational structure is replicated in similitude or other to every local government not just particularly Lagos but in every public schools spread across the country. Built environment like this can greatly impact the pupils assimilation level. I also hope this particular one is properly maintained and can stand the test of time. Improvement starts with a step. I hope in the coming years there's a significant growth.
In the moment,God bless us all
God will pun.ish you. You bea.st.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by KINGSATANREBORN: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Fashi oh. Sanwo Olu dey try, Lagos State has had three good governors in a row. Really nice.
Pathetic f.00l
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by wasuka14(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Deltawarri:
The newly built Vetland Junior Secondary School Agege, built on a gross floor area of 1,503m².

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmqkOIc8ts

Facility Details:
15 classroom
24 Students toilet
12 Staff and Admin toilet
84 Units of Monocrystalline Solar Panels with battery bank
5-aside football pitch with Astroturf and Multi-sport court

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfUoQQ9DkiC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My hood my school. Great one from Governor Sanwo-Olu.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Ipp1: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Omobada(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Yet that's the city where your Saint Peter Obi and his likes from that region seek refuge. No be juju be that
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by lajoo504: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Please name your state and let's see if it even qualified to be called a city not to talk of ranking it.

Someone that plays in league 2 laughing at someone playing in premiership for being at the bottom.

Use your sense my brother, Lagos no be your state mate
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Ingocof(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Yet all your family members are moving there in droves.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by belladonna18: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
That was the secondary school I attended...I can remember the jagaban of my time (Al quawiyu). I really miss those days. Vetland has always been beautiful though
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eleyi of ógun should copy this kudos to Lagos state governor.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by FRANSixx: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na school fees be d mattar
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by JayPeeOham: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Warbeuponhim: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wahala ohhh
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Bouncing2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Lagos = Nigeria's Pride.

Lagos.
Rivers.
Kano.

Without these 3 states, Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Kano kor sad
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Kaniff: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Made good Lord bless you immensely more than he has blessed me
AMEN
KINGSATANREBORN:
God will pun.ish you. You bea.st.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.