Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (39789 Views)

Sanwo-Olu commissioning the Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (Video) / Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos By Sanwo-olu (pix, Video) / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Moneyboyz: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Woe be unto Dapo Abiodun and his predecessors.

Ogun state roads, schools, health centers all look like those from the stone age.

I repeat no single state road in Ogun state is tiled.
Our houses are now on hill tops while the roads are below. Why cause we keep grading the land while erosion keeps destroying it, we grade it today, erosion washes it away tomorrow. There by making the roads degrade and deeper than our houses.

Go from Sango to Ifo, ijoko, Agbado, Agbado, Atan, Igbesa (Chinese people had to repair this one themselves) no single road in all major communities, no good schools without leaking roofs, no good health centers.

It's so bad you can't evade traffic by taking shortcuts through towns like we have in Lagos.
I don't understand what Efcc and their cohorts have been doing other than harass boys in Ogun state.

I've been to Ondo, Osun, Oyo and their roads networks are top notch, all communities have good roads, the most amazing one is Ibadan, I was surprised to see how clean and beautiful the city was.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by aikyg(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Why upstairs for a junior secondary?
What if there is a fire outbreak or an emergency?
How do they expect the children to start jumping from upstairs?
What about fire assembly point?
Some engineers have zero safety considerations in their projects.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Lagos is ranked second worse city to live in grin grin grin grin

Thanks to the irabiji born masterclass grin grin
No be by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by hopexter(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Pinklygul:

Was he the one that wrote the report?
Why wish him evil?

Doesn’t he live in the country to knows it’s a false news? It’s Kaduna not a city or is it safer than Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by 9jaRealist: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Kudos to Mr sanwo-olu and those who advised him to embark on the project.....

At least he did something this time around...

What do you mean by “this time around”?
Sanwo-Olu has been doing many stellar things.

BSO is not like Tinubu who “conceives” for others to build 20+ years later. cheesy
>
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by brante(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Vetland has always been beautiful though
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by speu: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Kudos to Mr sanwo-olu and those who advised him to embark on the project.....

At least he did something this time around...
You must be a joke. This is one of many things he has done and will do. This is not Abia State or Anambra ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by speu: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

So your wisdom couldn't see the success in the story

I don't need to wish you bad

Buy already sound like bad belle

Yaro

Don't mind the mumu. The mumu is only jealous. He is from my State, Abia State. The most underdeveloped state in Africa. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Justiceleague1: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

You are addicted to badnews

Is that what you want

I wish you what you wish lagos & the entire Yorba race

I am not igno but I also wish you what you wish the Igbos 100%

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2022
24 students toilets and 15 classrooms.

Then 12 staff and admin toilets.

More toilets

All for just 15 classrooms.

Is this a potty training school?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by speu: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
Peter Obi will build better federal schools
PS: 24 toilets in a building that has just 15 classrooms?
Like the ones he built in his 8 years as Governor. Mumu don't kill yourself with wailing.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by beardedboy(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

At least Lagos made the list of world cities.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by beardedboy(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Waste of resources.

Government schools in Lagos are useless. They should focus more on building more classrooms and employing competent teachers instead.

The pitch will be taken over by thugs, the panels will be stolen, the classrooms will be overpopulated and teachers still won't show up to do their jobs.

A roadside private school is much better than this unmaintainable beautiful nonsense.
Sorry ehn, take heart. angry
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Abid2020(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Lagos = Nigeria's Pride.

Lagos.
Rivers.
Kano.

Without these 3 states, Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
If not for those States Nigeria will be synonymous with war-worn and war-torn grin
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by chidieberesamu: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2022
But it baffles me why people of other tribes come to lagos and make it big time but the said owners are not but results to yahoo plus and other evil ritual vice to complete with their said host
Stanislause94:
Tinubu supporter, go get a life
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by iamclime(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Everyone keeps pointing to 24 toilets and 15 classrooms! Nobody has given a thought to the number of students to occupy one classroom and the necessity of the toilets.
We are talking about hundreds of students. The number of toilets is okay.
I've had to invigilate exams in Vetland in the past. I am happy for the upgrade of the facilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Abid2020(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
freshpzy1:

So your wisdom couldn't see the success in the story

I don't need to wish you bad

Buy already sound like bad belle

Yaro

I use God take beg you help us and ask Mr saludo and Peter to build similar school we need it in anambragrin
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Stanislause94: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
chidieberesamu:
But it baffles me why people of other tribes come to lagos and make it big time but the said owners are not but results to yahoo plus and other evil ritual vice to complete with their said host
good question
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Stanislause94: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2022
iamclime:
Everyone keeps pointing to 24 toilets and 15 classrooms! Nobody has given a thought to the number of students to occupy one classroom and the necessity of the toilets.
We are talking about hundreds of students. The number of toilets is okay.
I've had to invigilate exams in Vetland in the past. I am happy for the upgrade of the facilities.
you just made no point, if the number of students is that high, why not design more classrooms? Mere looking at the building it’s not proportionate to the number of toilets there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Mandate2023: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

But ranked most liveable in Nigeria...... grin grin

Number what is onitsha rank or is d place no longer a city that it was not rank

Na una come dey destroy and give lagos bad images
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

U no go shut up??

Lagos is yenyenyen but ur contry rely on its proceeds.

Come to Ur state here (Edo) and see how worst it is
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Newton2024: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Deltawarri:
The newly built Vetland Junior Secondary School Agege, built on a gross floor area of 1,503m².

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmqkOIc8ts

Facility Details:
15 classroom
24 Students toilet
12 Staff and Admin toilet
84 Units of Monocrystalline Solar Panels with battery bank
5-aside football pitch with Astroturf and Multi-sport court

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfUoQQ9DkiC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Kudos to the government

But 15 classrooms, 36 toilets. Why?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by chukel(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2022
The school buildings are containers. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Mandate2023: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Waste of resources.

Government schools in Lagos are useless. They should focus more on building more classrooms and employing competent teachers instead.

The pitch will be taken over by thugs, the panels will be stolen, the classrooms will be overpopulated and teachers still won't show up to do their jobs.

A roadside private school is much better than this unmaintainable beautiful nonsense.

Bitter soul grin enemy of progress from dilapidated region.....a project was put in place for students a replica of what u can only see abroad but na nonsense u dey talk, if na ur governor just build only d pitch nw u go dey hail am werey oloriburuku omo Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Mandate2023: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
Peter Obi will build better federal schools
PS: 24 toilets in a building that has just 15 classrooms?
Plus 12 staff toilets?
Which architect did this blunder!!!

So federal government still dey build secondary sch grin grin grin

Most of u r dumb heads
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by iamclime(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
you just made no point, if the number of students is that high, why not design more classrooms? Mere looking at the building it’s not proportionate to the number of toilets there.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Whobedatte(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2022
God send on us thy grace at Vetland' here to thrive , God send thy grace
Make us victorious,happy and glorious
Thy will to seek always God send thy grace .

Reminds me of our VP then , Mrs Shonola Soyinka
VP academics , Mama coste who later was transferred to Community at Ogundele
VP Marshal the marching flogger .

School thugs like Kazeem Agboola , Onile , Banky
Football talents like Luku dudu who later played for Inter Milan FC
My English teacher , Mr OJO S.A
Class teacher Mrs Aluko
Vetgrams 95/96
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
24 students toilets and 15 classrooms.
Then 12 staff and admin toilets.
More toilets
All for just 15 classrooms.
Is this a potty training school?

Lol @ potty training school. Maybe the school no get any toilet before Na... Cos there is definitely not justification for the number of toilets

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Dialpad:
A bit confused, how are the toilets more than the classrooms

That's actually how it's meant to be

A single classroom can have up to 30 - 50 students hence each single classroom should have it's own toilet ( something like a self-contained room)

Then there will be some general block of toilets here and there and some for teachers/staff

The era of 300 students ratio one toilet should be gone for good
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by ridbell01(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Peter obi built it .
Go and verify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.