Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution (244 Views)

No Job? See Better Business Wey You Go Fit Do / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution by AllenforGOD(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day.you would say what is the solution?its only if you can do it.

The unemployed:i tell you, the only solution to finding a well fitted job is "JESUS",without him all are effortless,so the unbeleivers would say who is jesus or what can he do or other reason anyway,i tell you jesus is"is the way,truth and life"so if you are an unbeleiver or beleiver surrender your life to jesus and you will see what he will do,i promise just confess your sins and turn jesus.if you want a well fitted job where you'll get a higher payment reply me and i'll lead you to jesus christ,brethren once you give your life to jesus things will turn around for your good,just reply let me lead you.beleive in him he's capable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution by Zulu2022: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nawaoo,so all Nigeria youth ,millions of them no Sabi Jesus na y job no come,nawaoo fr religion,even Jesus get part time job e de help him papa fr carpentry work
Re: This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution by AllenforGOD(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
Nawaoo,so all Nigeria youth ,millions of them no Sabi Jesus na y job no come,nawaoo fr religion,even Jesus get part time job e de help him papa fr carpentry work
if they put jesus first
Re: This Is The Only Solution To Finding A Job,see Solution by AllenforGOD(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:

(1) (Reply)

Teachers And Administrators Needed / Job / Job Vacancy: Investment Mobilizer At Oxford Zest (N100,000 Monthly Salary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.