Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) (69603 Views)

Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by maisauki: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Olympic has fallen since 1824
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Dottormentor: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Even your obi does not believe in Nigeria, so wake up boi.
Rastaramsey:
Omo this is serious grin grin
Buhari and him boys no wan hear anything biafra grin grin
Meanwhile, the person contesting in his party doesn't believe in one Nigeria grin grin grin cheesy grin

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Very useless man....see his head like pickaxe..

Ndi ara! Biafra keel you there angry

As if you have a voice. Your voice only start and end in nairaland comment section.
Mama werey
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

"This agitation is nonsense for me because even if it was to be Biafra,
Ebonyi will not belong to Biafra"---- Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State

Na Dave get ebonyi state?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Biafra has no certificates to qualify not to be part of Nigeria.

There can never be biafra as far as Buhari is concern. tongue.

Na buhari get Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

E dey pain you
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Alexiiydon: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Dem for go carry him for that wedding insiders working for ipob terrorists inside Nigeria government
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Banhammy717: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Standing in front of the cake, the woman looks sad.
Was she forced?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2022
I don't think the invitation is about the cake...

It has to be about the horrible make-up and appearance of your bride! cry
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Well, one go chop the other las las... Either he eats the dog, or the dog eats him.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by starz100: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2022
So DSS is in this country
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. Make una dey beg Northerners the way your leaders have been doing. grin grin

Sigh... But Igbo politicians and leaders dey fall hand Sha!

It's not even as if they do these dumb things in the interest of their people o! It's about personal interest for each and every one of them.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Transcriber: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...These IGBOs are really determined set of people. No tribe can withstand all the onslaught against them and still stand Gidigba!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With all the noise against the agitation, the Fulani herdsmen miscreants that constantly RAPE/KILL/DESTROY peoples lives and properties have no place in BIAFRALAND!!

All Afonja Miscreants should take note.

This Particular event is kept in the records concerning undue harassment of people by a useless government that employs fuulish air-brained youths without focus to yarn dust.

Biafrans RUGGED...AFONJA MISCREANTS FROM MURIC HQ..are immensely useless...spits!!
esnbrutality
What's up? cheesy wink
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by youngrichnigga: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Very ugly cake. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Will you still be alive to witness it in 100 years

Aje...

So want make them dey fry me for son abi....

Is left to our unborn child....
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Udemzy05: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2022
DSS and misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by tallceejay(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
What do u want him to say ? The agitation is very sensible because ebonyi will belong to Biafra ??
airminem:

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by asomatc(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
DM your account number
Antoeni:
A lady posted on her status saying she needs N1000 urgently

People were just observing the post without saying anything

Then a guy commented and said "DM"
She Dm'ed and the guy nd he ask for her account details, and send her N1500 and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself

The lady thanked him

One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date
He agreed and they went to a fancy restaurant

They developed strong feelings for each other

Then one day the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus and she took the guy to AUSTRALIA
Where they finally got married

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Cake wey don turn to sh.iiiiit.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2022
And yet want Obi to become Nigeria president?

Yet they expect SS, SW and the North to vote Obi as president?

Yet they want Buhari to handover the country to pretending biafran?

Imagine how this one has been pretending one Nigeria under pdp enjoying one Nigeria money but inside him he is a Biafra follower. Nice one though its a free world thank God Atiku was wiser this time.

They want to enjoy the dividend of Nigeria but do not belief in Nigeria. My people una go chose one las las by force by fire either to stop pretending face the Biafra and exit every other region in Nigeria and go back home to fight for your Biafra and never dream of ruling Nigeria or vice versa.

They will attack me now............waiting..
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by franudi: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
This man did not commit any offense.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut up there.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by martinlooter(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari proscribed IPOB, not Biafra. Know this and know peace.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Antoeni:
A lady posted on her status saying she needs N1000 urgently

People were just observing the post without saying anything

Then a guy commented and said "DM"
She Dm'ed and the guy nd he ask for her account details, and send her N1500 and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself

The lady thanked him

One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date
He agreed and they went to a fancy restaurant

They developed strong feelings for each other

Then one day the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus and she took the guy to AUSTRALIA
Where they finally got married

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000
Bollywood scriptwriter, i love ur work

But u no go still see the urgent 1k grin cus u no be woman

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Frigga13:
Biafra is a spirit..

IPOB is an evil demonic organization more evil than APC

Issokay! Continue!
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Just ordinary cake designs. The useless and hopeless DSS have never been able to arrest one bandit out of the hundreds in the forest so close to them as Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
Have you heard reserved and plan B before? The man is from Akwa Ibom and you know what I mean.
What could be the plan
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

Who is this fool?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
He goofed by putting up the map.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Why are they inviting him? Is it a crime to design my wedding cake how i want to?

See wahala oh. Okay what if the design was guns guns and more guns.. Would they have invited him?

Misplaced priorities.. They should go for the head giving them dictative directives.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Arabk25: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
You said there's no going to be Biafra, neither is there going to be ipob agitation. To crown it all you guys said an Igbo man cannot be President of Nigeria. Am just asking myself why the so much hate on this people for crying out loud. Then why do you people keep saying one Nigeria. So who's deceiving who here?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Beremx:
Immediately i saw the picture of the cake on Facebook, I knew the couple would be called for questioning.
Even DSS and Buhari are afraid of a Biafra themed cake

The thing dey give them shivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.