Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) (70007 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
I went to see some Igbo friends in their ‘computer village’ residence one Sunday. I have many of such not-so-educated friends. The ones we call ‘the masses’.
They were all gathered enjoying themselves quaffing beer that evening and discussing their experiences during the week. It was at the peak of Nnamdi Kanu’s show in SE so “Biafra” dominated their gist.
They asked “Ah Oga, you come see us? Welcome. There must be plenty to gist today”.
**“Do you take beer, but the only one we take here is ‘Biafra Beer’”.
**I told them: “I don’t take beer. By the way which one is Biafra Beer?”
**They were surprise that i did not know Biafra Beer - “Biafra Beer is Peter Obi’s beer. Cant you see the ‘Rising Sun of Biafra’ logo on it?” They pointed at the picture on the label. They were right. There was that logo on On Biafra Flag. During the War, they called Rising Sun but each time I looked, it looked like a Setting Sun. They were wrong and I was right because on 15th January 1970 the ‘Sun’ finally went down.

The truth is, no less than 95% of Igbo really want Biafra but unfortunately, not more than 20% know what it entails.

At the mention of ‘Biafra’ I got excited. I told them to give me a chair and we shall discuss this Biafra today.

I was shocked to the marrow that, of the 20 friends I met that day that grew to about 30 during the discussion, all were shocked when I asked them If they were aware that when they get Biafra they will all return home.
They all thought that they would still be where they are in their shops and the difference would be, when asked “Who are you”? They will say “I am Mr. Okafor, a Biafran”.
I educated them that when Biafra is created, they will all sell their shops and return home. Those who desire to return, will struggle to get visa like they are going to the US. And the few that succeed in getting the Visa Will struggle through the tedious process of a foreigner establishing a business. One of them said : “What about all those shops at Alaba and Ladipo in Lagos. We built them with our own money”. I told them that their properties will not be taken from them. They will be free to sell them or perfect their papers as foreigners owning properties in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa etc.

I have never been so surprised that these seemingly educated people thought it would be business as usual. I was shocked.

Before I left all 30 people said, “if that is what it Is then we must fight against Biafra”.

By the time I was leaving, their meeting was closing abruptly. There were probably 30 opened bottle of “Hero Beer” still half full but no one had appetite to drink.

Nigeria don’t know how to Communicate, Sensitize or Educate. Most people move around with false info.

Back to Peter Obi’s Hero Beer. The logo is the Biafra Setting Sun. Yet he wants to be President of Nigeria. That is ‘Pandora’ e nor possible. .. . . .
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Honestly, this is like chasing shadows by DSS.
When there are more pressing issues, DSS choose to invite someone over an ordinary cake.

Unknown gunmen are there, bandits, ritualists, herdsmen wrecking havoc on farms, kidnappers, and boko are rams. They haven't come up with a plan to stop all the atrocities committed by all these criminals and yet, they have time for non-issue.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
Is it very hard to know the difference between Ipob and Biafra?. Ipob is just an organization or group formed by some people seeking for the Igbo independence just like massob and the rest.
What is the difference between biafra and indigenous people of biafra?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
, So of all the problems in this country, na the insignia on a wedding cake DSS carry for head?

You sure say hope still dey for this nation's so?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2022
iyapont:
These*

Dese*

Oya gow and breeng yur cain to dephend yur slaiv masters language.

Shameless Afrikans.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by mosaicafrique: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2022
How can a supposed sensible human being use his money to bake problem for himself and his wife
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by LaconicINC: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Why would you use Biafra themed cake for your wedding when there are killings here and there, this man well so, see as him face serious for him wedding day like who dem force to marry the woman undecided
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by LivingTribunal: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

"This agitation is nonsense for me because even if it was to be Biafra,
Ebonyi will not belong to Biafra"---- Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State
How is Ebonyi not supposed to be Biafra? Talking about Mr Chika Nwoba and wife, Onyinyechi, does the names sound to you like fulani ??
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Agbalanze(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2022
They can only proscribe Ipob, they can't proscribe biafra.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Antoeni:
A lady posted on her status saying she needs N1000 urgently

People were just observing the post without saying anything

Then a guy commented and said "DM"
She Dm'ed and the guy nd he ask for her account details, and send her N1500 and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself

The lady thanked him

One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date
He agreed and they went to a fancy restaurant

They developed strong feelings for each other

Then one day the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus and she took the guy to AUSTRALIA
Where they finally got married

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000

But you are not a lady na ?
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2022
DSS... una stupid oooo...

Over Cake.... Heaven Nooooooo

Seriously u people r the problem of this country.... see herdmen killing people up and down over cow... and because their are not allowing their cow eat on people's farm and road..

See wetin happen 4 badagry....

Yet na cake... u r after....... Kai.... backward is u people's name... this department is finished
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sigh... But Igbo politicians and leaders dey fall hand Sha!

It's not even as if they do these dumb things in the interest of their people o! It's about personal interest for each and every one of them.

You are correct.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2022
I'm always here to tackle igbo people because of their lose mouth truly, because I can't watch you insult my tribe and not give you double insult.

But truth be told, it's their human right to want to have their own country, nobody should be forced to be where they don't want to.
It's like forcing your wife to be married to you when she's tired of the marriage.

Buhari and his aboki people are just the very worst.

And whether they like it or not, even Yoruba is going to be a separate country from this colonial contraption, very soon.
I for me, I don't call myself a Nigerian again, I'm a citizen of Yoruba Nation and would marry a man that believes in self determination/actualization, not a conquered slave of lugard.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Johel(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by asobo1: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

David Umahi is just a person. So he is inconsequential
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Achilles881: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Antoeni:

She Dm'ed and the guy nd he ask for her account details, and send her N1500 and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself

The lady thanked him

Then one day the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus and she took the guy to AUSTRALIA

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000

I hate Australia lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
jimyjames:

What is the difference between biafra and indigenous people of biafra?
I can come today to form Biafran sovereign movement ( BSM ) with a different orientation. We might not share the same general orientation with Ipob. Just that the end game will still be to get Biafran independence.
What I'm trying to explain is that Ipob is just an organization just like massob and the rest.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:

What could be the plan
Whatever English Fowl eats is in the belly of the English man.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Nword22: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Uguruzik:

But in Uburuland Okezie Ikpazu of Abia state is a heap of shit.

Woow, when did you get light?Okezie is a failure but he is not a local man.

Again, save your battery because you can't run gen at 165 naira boy.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Maxpro121: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Antoeni:

The lady thanked him

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000

DM me

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

remember the governor will not be there forever.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/wedding-cake-design-dss-invites-ebonyi-pdp-publicity-scribe/

Brave guy. Every Igbo man wants Biafra. There is nothing anyone can do about it. It is an. Ideology.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Whoever did his wife's makeup is mean. Haba.

Even the outfit is an eyesore. WTF! undecided
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Whoever did his wife's makeup is mean. Haba.

Even the outfit is an eyesore. WTF! undecided

Everything in the picture is tacky.

If the DSS had not done the arrest the fashion police should have been called in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by ZombieTAMER: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

Umahi is a Nigerian government official collecting monthly allocation from Abuja, what did you expect him to say..

meanwhile, be content in whatever cave you reside in, dey your dey, jeje. let others dey.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

Whatever English Fowl eats is in the belly of the English man.
lol watabombshell
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Everything in the picture is tacky.

If the DSS had not done the arrest the fashion police should have been called in.
I wonder if mirrors don't exist in their village
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by etrange: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
DSS may not be able to maintain this level of grip. They should let some things slide.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
I can come today to form Biafran sovereign movement ( BSM ) with a different orientation. We might not share the same general orientation with Ipob. Just that the end game will still be to get Biafran independence.
What I'm trying to explain is that Ipob is just an organization just like massob and the rest.
You sound like the name biafra is constitutionally accepted by Nigeria and the problem is the organizations, no, whosoever starts a revolutionary movement to revive biafra whether the motive or orientation is genuine or not it's an enemy to the republic of Nigeria, my point is biafra on its own is an evil bitter name as long as Nigeria is concerned
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Belteshazzar1: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
He said that he did it passage a message
Don't know why couples frown their face during weding
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:
lol watabombshell
lol.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Igbojew: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Where are those Nairaland urchins and nuisance that called Biafra online country or Tauts or illiterate affairs and that Polticians are not in support of Biafra agitation.You people should keep on consoling yourself because what will happen in this country because of this Biafra will shock you Igbo and Biafra haters.Biafra is an idiology and it is already penetrating in the mind of every Igbos both rich,poor,PDP,APC and other parties and Nigeria don't know the mess they have entered after they wickedly denied Igbos their right which is President which would have been what Igbo Politicians would have used as a bargain chip but........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.