Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria (773 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Bbsharon(f): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Road trip from Calabar to neighbouring community of Akpabuyo.

Driving through was a little scary as immediately we left the checkpoint leaving Calabar town we were faced with just bushes until we got to the bridge connecting Calabar Town to the little community of Akpabuyo.

Here in this video i shared the beauty of enjoying road trips within Nigeria and how easy it can be when there is a good road network put in place.

This small agrarian community is a major supplier of agricultural product in Cross river state Calabar, Nigeria. The community is under the Akpabuyo local government area council of Cross River State.

The major ethnic group is the Efik group, while the major language spoken is Efik and English. it was relieving to see a bank at least in the community as shown in the video and a little mini neighbourhood market within.

There wasn’t much to see left for we enjoying the tranquility of the environment with beautiful green scenery away from the busy township. Also enjoyed the lovely Efik songs played on the radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LT5Y2eK194
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by niyi123: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Youngwiz71(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
sad Hope say you see those dirty wey dey in between road
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Bbsharon(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Youngwiz71:
sad Hope say you see those dirty wey dey in between road

In Calabar yes but we didn’t see any in Akpabuyo…at least not on the major road like Calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's Bbsharon again. I hope these areas are not susceptible to kidnapping?
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Bbsharon(f): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Treasure17:
It's Bbsharon again. I hope these areas are not susceptible to kidnapping?

I actually have no idea about that but then no where is really safe in the country. Also, we didn’t step down from that car and we are sure to turn the speed up if we had noticed anything suspicious.
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bbsharon:

I actually have no idea about that but then no where is really safe in the country. Also, we didn’t step down from that car and we are sure to turn the speed up if we had noticed anything suspicious.
Lol. Thy lord is your refuge and fortress.
Re: A Drive Through Calabar, Cross River State To Akpabuyo Community Nigeria by Bbsharon(f): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Treasure17:

Lol. Thy lord is your refuge and fortress.

Hahahaha…Amen!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answers.i Alter My Birth Certificate / Living In Nigeria vs Living In Canada / I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.