Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State (41522 Views)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So why are 50% of them building and living in other regions of the country? Is it that the east is not conducive for living and business?

It’s simply because their “charity” begins in Lagos, Abuja & Kano.

I do not know who the Next President of Nigeria is, but I do know the region that will never produce the President of Nigeria - even in the next 50years.

The handwriting is on the wall for everybody to see.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by WATCHOVER(m): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Shameful, I expect reasonable comments not Attacking or mocking other tribes or region.
From what I have seen here, the south has a very large population compared to the north that do house to house registration all in the name of illiteracy and under age registration.
Bayelsa put up a huge surprise from this survey, once the south team up, it will be difficult for North to have their way like before o

HELINUES STOP BEHAVING LIKE A CHILD, YOUR COMMENTS LOOKED TO CHILDISH

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by joyandfaith: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.

Excuse!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by demmie1: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E never reach anywhere, dis one don start dey scream antichrist.

imagine.

Eediots everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Golan007: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2022
OldNairalander:
How a thread on INEC PVC statistics turned to Igbo bashing thread is beyond me.
Seun your forum is becoming too toxic and a threat to this country's unity. Do something about it.

Have this same energy when igbos without provocation, hurl insults on others, especially the northerners whom we all agree are quite few o this forum.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by DesChyko: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Golan007:

Have this same energy when igbos without provocation, hurl insults on others, especially the northerners whom we all agree are quite few o this forum.

Senior man, rest and enjoy your pension. grin

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Golan007: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2022
DesChyko:

Senior man, rest and enjoy your pension. grin

Delicious.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by AwkaFinest: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2022
This is old definitely not 27th June. I've seen this long ago.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2022
famology:

Hope you know these figures will not vote in Osun guber election? They just registered and their PVCs are not ready yet. These are figures that are expected to count in the 2023 general elections.
Some just wanna have the PVC and not that they wanna vote in the general election

2023 is sure gonna be an interesting year

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by famology(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Shameful, I expect reasonable comments not Attacking or mocking other tribes or region.
From what I have seen here, the south has a very large population compared to the north that do house to house registration all in the name of illiteracy and under age registration.
Bayelsa put up a huge surprise from this survey, once the south team up, it will be difficult for North to have their way like before o

HELINUES STOP BEHAVING LIKE A CHILD, YOUR COMMENTS LOOKED TO CHILDISH

You're waiting for the south to team up? Lol.....u go grow white bierbier
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by DavSagacity(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2022
I just hope the 708,000 new voters in Osun state will join the existing voters to vote in State Governorship election in 3 weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by edungene7: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Osun State alone is more than the whole South East.

Now, add Simon Ekpa's factor. grin

yr reasoning is very shallow the southeastern are well known travelers the make up the numbers in yr so called southwest mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Minjim: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2022
People in Ekiti are not serious at all. Just look at Osun. They've mobilised themselves to make a clear demand
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Jones4190(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2022
osun alone swallow the whole of ipob peter obi south east.
BAT is already the president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Enyimbamercedes: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2022
At first glance; Borno with all the insecurity managed to have over 500k new voters!

Issokay
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by skywalker240(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs
News Hub Creator
38min

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.
My State is the second highest with over 641,000 registration cool

Urhobo wado

Isoko wado

Delta is going down for OBI-dently cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Go through this list these are already registered voters 2019 even when you add new completed registered voters in Osun you add the low to Enugu still Enugu still surpass Osun, not to talk of Imo, Abia or Anambra, Ebonyi with the lowest of voters registered in South-east almost double that of Ekiti, minus Lagos South-east surpass Southwest, Lagos voters comprises of all tribes
Do the The maths below, add new with the old minus Lagos what's your result

4 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Minjim: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2022
edungene7:
yr reasoning is very shallow the southeastern are well known travelers the make up the numbers in yr so called southwest mumu

Add the fact that there are foreigners in the East too.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Dannyset(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E never reach anywhere, dis one don start dey scream antichrist.

You don't know that apart from chest-beating, they are also black mailers?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Uncletony(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I wish igbos can come out massively in every nuke and cranny of this country to vote, only then will you realize that igbos constitutes 30 percent of the population of each state in Nigeria and even more

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tinsel: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2022
South East is making the most noise but not putting it into action. We are waiting for the presidency to be delivered to us on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why did you quote me?

Besides, you and who are the "we"?

Watchout for update on this table it will be publish by INEC few weeks before the election numbers of voters with PVC that's what matter last presidential election South-East performed better than Southwest, not to talk of now Obi is on the ballot

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by OlawaleBammie: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

Exactly
Only God knows werin dey pursue una comot for una region, still una go stil dey abuse una host comunity. Na wetin dey pain me pass be that
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bayelsa voters completed is more than Osun, Ogun, Oyo and others what do you say about that?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why did you quote me?

Besides, you and who are the "we"?

As it stand today Peter Obi stronghold is SE/SS, Tinubu SW, Atiku NE, Kwankwaso NW, north Central including Abuja dominated by Christians will largely favour Peter Obi, in West Tinubu will still struggle with other contestants especially Lagos many Arewa will vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku while many easterners will vote for Obi
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Thermodynamics(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Must you introduce tribalism into everything?
The truth is that, the Igbos are your brothers, we are all black people and if you trace the Igbos and the Yorubas back you'll see that we all have one ancestor. Stop the hate.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by ridbell01(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Registration in Osun has been skip for now till after the governorship election we will continue when we are done with the election.. soon the noise makers will understand the real meaning of 5%.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by sukar886: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Minus my own cos am voting for peter obi
... Am from osun

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by atinga1: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So why are 50% of them building and living in other regions of the country? Is it that the east is not conducive for living and business?

Whenever I see someone ask this question, I either believe the person is a kid, a bigot or simply clueless. But I'll answer the question anyway. Igbos are mostly business people and every business needs to do business where it is less competitive. In igbo land, 90% of people living there are business men and women. If there are too many sellers, there will be fewer buyers. So, they travel to regions where they are more buyers and fewer sellers. Its common sense, but bigots like you won't see it. Its the same with China and India. They have the highest number of immigrants in developed countries.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Bakinwuta(f): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2022
kettykin:
Something else is happening in Osun and Borno let him who has ears take heed , the spirit of antichrist is presently baying for the soul of Nigeria

You no see anti-christ docking for Delta and Bayelsa abi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.