Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State (41518 Views)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by showafrica(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs
News Hub Creator
38min

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.

INEC :THE WHOLESOME FRAUD HAS STARTED.

By Political Animal.

Dear @inecnigeria, Something is not adding up. Borno is ravaged by so much insecurity. As at last year, only 4 local govt had access to mobile network. How did Borno move from 6328 to 501,347 in space of 10months? The fact that it's online registrations makes it unbelievable!!
States that struggled to register candidates for WAEC are doing unbelievable numbers. How?? Remember the issues of electronic transfer of election results was vehemently opposed last year because of poor network in these states, how come they have network for online registration?

How is Borno state matching Lagos How? @inecnigeria? What are you guys cooking please? These figures don't add up. With the economic hardship, more people have moved to Lagos in the past 4-5years. How is Borno almost matching the numbers in Lagos for God’s sake .What's happening?
We have more smart phone users in Lagos state than any other state in this country.
We are talking about ONLINE REGISTRATION here.
How is Borno state matching Lagos state? @inec should explain.

It takes a certain level of education to be internet savvy. Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 5 year old how educationally less developed states have more online registered voters than say Lagos & Anambra, states with highest literacy level in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that many
southerners are working so hard for PVC registration offline and online but the states and their numbers remain low and embarrassing . But some states in the north where internet penetration is very low & less populated, have numbers by
@inecnigeria voter registration that keep going high..

This is the same bias, imbalance and injustice that made many Southerners loose hope in Nigeria.Nigeria will never see development if this mass corruption is encouraged.. We must stand up and start asking the right questions!
@inecnigeria pls explain this!

Rivers and bayelsa that are doing well in numbers, but if they tell you how much cash people are spending daily to bring people out for this registration.... You will almost run mad.

The unfortunate thing is that southern politicians who should be bringing this to the fore and mount pressure on INEC to offer explanations are very busy scrambling for VP role or struggling to be part of a government in 2023 that will no never be in Nigeria again .Whether APC or PDP.

The "wholesome" fraud has begun. This is called cradle to grave type of fraud. No longer the half and full ballot snatching.
They Know the end game based on the “obedient movement “and have started sowing the seeds of rigging. They have started the journey for electoral fraud . That's what @inecnigeria is doing.
#inecstoptheonlineregistrationfraud

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tonididdy(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2022
bjdon:
Tiny Edo state has more registrations than Anambra, Imo and Enugu combined!! SE una dey fail person hand big time.!
Edo state is bigger than anambra imo combined.
Don't ever call that state tiny ( in any form! )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by pacesetting: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Exactly. The stress is too much in the South East, and I wonder why governors over there are not helping matter s.

I always laugh when they say South east doesn't have population, because I know they are lying.

I've lived both in the North and the East and I know the population difference is not as they have claimed.
bigpicture001:

Bro try to know why before. U sstart to insult a people you don't know thier. Plight... My elder sis had surgery and I was in the southeast for about 4days.. in her house young adults living with them went tto do PVC registration threes staright days without success... They all have. Up and said they won't anymore.. that the stress is. Not worth it...

That made me go straight to the local government and found. Out that in the. Whole of that local government, only once center registers this exceercise and the. Crowd is over whelming....

INEC knows this that is why dey decided to bring more PVC to the east.. if not for the outcry.. those 201 machines wouldn't HV landed.... My sister also confirmed that sh never votes, cuz polling units. Is very far away from that community if over 80000 people on election day same for all the. Community
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Abassmt: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.
But they can't decide anything in those places I'm a living witness to that even in PH here with very good purpulation of Ibo any politicians surported by the gladiators like Woke, Amechi, Magnus, and co will win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
showafrica:

INEC :THE WHOLESOME FRAUD HAS STARTED.

By Political Animal.

Dear @inecnigeria, Something is not adding up. Borno is ravaged by so much insecurity. As at last year, only 4 local govt had access to mobile network. How did Borno move from 6328 to 501,347 in space of 10months? The fact that it's online registrations makes it unbelievable!!
States that struggled to register candidates for WAEC are doing unbelievable numbers. How?? Remember the issues of electronic transfer of election results was vehemently opposed last year because of poor network in these states, how come they have network for online registration?

How is Borno state matching Lagos How? @inecnigeria? What are you guys cooking please? These figures don't add up. With the economic hardship, more people have moved to Lagos in the past 4-5years. How is Borno almost matching the numbers in Lagos for God’s sake .What's happening?
We have more smart phone users in Lagos state than any other state in this country.
We are talking about ONLINE REGISTRATION here.
How is Borno state matching Lagos state? @inec should explain.

It takes a certain level of education to be internet savvy. Can someone please explain to me like i'm a 5 year old how educationally less developed states have more online registered voters than say Lagos & Anambra, states with highest literacy level in Nigeria
It is unfortunate that many
southerners are working so hard for PVC registration offline and online but the states and their numbers remain low and embarrassing . But some states in the north where internet penetration is very low & less populated, have numbers by
@inecnigeria voter registration that keep going high..

This is the same bias, imbalance and injustice that made many Southerners loose hope in Nigeria.Nigeria will never see development if this mass corruption is encouraged.. We must stand up and start asking the right questions!
@inecnigeria pls explain this!

Rivers and bayelsa that are doing well in numbers, but if they tell you how much cash people are spending daily to bring people out for this registration.... You will almost run mad.

The unfortunate thing is that southern politicians who should be bringing this to the fore and mount pressure on INEC to offer explanations are very busy scrambling for VP role or struggling to be part of a government in 2023 that will no never be in Nigeria again .Whether APC or PDP.

The "wholesome" fraud has begun. This is called cradle to grave type of fraud. No longer the half and full ballot snatching.
They Know the end game based on the “obedient movement “and have started sowing the seeds of rigging. They have started the journey for electoral fraud . That's what @inecnigeria is doing.
#inecstoptheonlineregistrationfraud
This is why.

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Henz81: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

News Hub Creator
38min

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.
False figures: Even though South East has the highest figures, they will still tell you the opposite. Everything in Nigeria have been politicise. Damn! I'm out of here
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Mendy101: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Lol Nigerians just hate and like to attack igbos forgetting that in every state you see there the igbos have multitude of population that they counted inside the state, Lwkmd this is funny
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by descent96(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2022
What gives some people on this forum the idea/ assumption that the criteria that determines who wins the election is based on the number of registered voters in a region? Pls u guys should stop disturbing the peace of this forum with your ignorance,I guess a lot of you are still new in the scheme of things when it comes to politics. The way some people amplify the whole thing,one would think that the election had already been conducted. Don't worry guys,election is jst few months from now,it's only then that ur permutation and prediction will be proven otherwise. The turn of events in Nigeria these few years has taught an average Nigerian a big lesson,so u guys should hold ur peace and watch as things unfold. I keep telling people who care to listen and know that 2023 election will shock a lot of people and will come with its surprises too. So it's too early for any one no matter the party,region or tribe u belong to, to start juxtaposing facts and jumping into conclusion.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Davefed(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2022
OP what have you gain by distorting the genuie numbers released by INEC yesterday?
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Anaerobi(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Enugu and Anambra is so embarrassing to have this low number.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by SugarGirl44(f): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

Development of SE is not a priority as long as they are developing other regions.

It could be a vow to something.. Abi, how can people be claiming of developing other places while their own region is in dilapidated state .

Btw, na only labourer dey build for others without building for themselves.

May our Labour not be in vain... grin

The truth is that there's a little difference between the fulani nomads and the ibos.
The only difference is that one group is armed while the other isn't, but they're one and the same in many ways, especially their domineering attitude.

Ibos claim to be the ones developing the places they go to without giving credit to the people that accommodated them, rather they arrogantly say they're doing a favour, forgetting that it is the thirty one who goes to the river, the river doesn't go to meet anybody's father at home.

So it's left to those so called accomodators to shine their eyes and know that these people, just like the fulani, want to own what's yours, they're not ready to share.

Ma dira o, iku pa e!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2022
KingKO22:

You see what im seeing bro grin

They will cry blood

They have started attachment by force with SS by force grin

And Simon Ekpa Boys will not let them Vote

Tinubu urchins if we start ours you will start endless tears, tinubu can never be president of Nigeria maybe president of oduduwa Republic and skull mining activities
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Topmaike007(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2022
KingKO22:

You see what im seeing bro grin

They will cry blood

They have started attachment by force with SS by force grin

And Simon Ekpa Boys will not let them Vote
you are saying nonsense I am from South East and I and my wife, extended families are all from South East and we are all born And brought up in Osun state and we all constitute those figures and our governorship votes is for Oyetola and president is going to Obi
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tenpipsperday: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, they have highest record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha

And your mumu never do?

Anyway you are always on nairaland jostling for ftc, a testament that you are jobless.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.
I and my own family and extended families are in Osun state and we are from Ebonyi and Obi is getting our votes
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by safetyboot: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2022
How can Borno be having up to 501,000 online voters with the high level of insurgency. shocked
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Niorte: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2022
I have a feeling this is a wrong information. This is what they want us to believe.

Considering the population of each state and their embrace of social media and technology. I do NOT see Bornu having that kind of numbers and I do not see Lagos have that numbers too.

Those who do online business with Facebook knows That Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Enugu have the highest active users....

My opinion is inec data is misleading.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tenpipsperday: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Osun State alone is more than the whole South East.

Now, add Simon Ekpa's factor. grin

And in your mind the whole of Osun will vote for Tinubu?

Not all want to be in slavery forever with you.

If you think this is about tribe and religion then you are dreaming
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

They always over do everything..

Rant, brag on nothing. See as how Osun alone almost swallow all the PVC collection in SE yet they won't let us hear words
we dey that same Osun my vote is for Algon Oyetola while president is for LP
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tenpipsperday: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2022
safetyboot:
How can Borno be having up to 501,000 online voters with the high level of insurgency. shocked

Dele Momodu has come out to defend the nonsense
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by olamiji98448: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2022
They will tell you they are the one collecting it in those regionsThey will tell you they are the one collecting it in those regions...
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by esiri4jesu(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2022
The easterners have not shown the kind of passion expected of them considering their own who has a stake in 2023 elections.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by SugarGirl44(f): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

What exactly is your reason for this?
And is this supposed to be a thing of joy for you guys?
What is your aim in life?
To go about claiming to develop other regions, while your own rot?
Like it or not, migrating all over the place has caused more harm than good to your people, both economically and politically.

Because no matter how many your number is, and no matter how hard you try, you simply can't decide who wins an election in a place over the owners of the land, it's not done.
And that attitude is so disgusting, later you keep crying that they hate you, why won't they?
Even SA realized this on time, and you no those ones no get joy like mumu Yoruba people.

If people don't give a fvck about what happens politically in the east, why do you guys so much interfere in the affairs of other regions?
And the end, you lose both ways.
So wetin una gain?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Majesty33(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Imagine BORNO, a terrorist state with 501, 000 new registered voters.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Ten06(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Most South Eastener have registered in their place of aboard.
Those low numbers you see are the remaining ones in their various state.
We should stop making our brothers in the east to feel bad every time with sentimental information
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Chatflick(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, they have highest record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha
You'll always remain an ignorant fool. So christians or Igbos don't stay in the north? You need a brain check. Stupid fulani slowpoke

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by fineboynl(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo man cannot close his shop for a day just to register. Their Biafra republic will never work.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by saintrow1: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2022
I strongly advice inec to tell everyone to go back to their state/origin to vote to avoid congestion and chaos in pollling units. Those that burnt down inec office in their region should pay the ultimate price during election.
I can't be waiting in line at my polling unit in my local government just because some children of hate are on the line to vote as well. They should please go back to the east and vote there.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Eniitankorede: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware Aba made "engrish" is not allowed on this forum? angry

Wodawise we declare vawulence here on NL.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Tingotoe: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Kingspin:

Just last week a friend of mine who resides in the North, registered her PVC with ease.
The question is why the North has a more smooth registration than the South?

The figures from INEC or census are always nonsense to me.
Kano is more populated than Lagos. And you agree.

Keep on asking stupid questions and don't head to INEC to obtain yours
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Transcriber: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Oilwell:

If Nigeria was closer to them about 60% of them will be here.

Think like a business man bro. Distance bro
has it occurred to you that 60% of Chinese is about 900 million people?

And Chinese presently in Nigeria are less than 10k?

What kind of foolishness is this bikonu cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.