Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? (14253 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cejar:
I'm sorry I don't have for now

Polite response. cool
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by slimmoney(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
u will tell some people u broke as well but the will insist that at all at all na e bad, for me ignoring their call is best.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Morphinne: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

trust me I respect you more.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.
So tell me guys which do you prefer?
This is why we are called humans. We always have divergent views on issues and that’s why it’s not surprising to see someone say he preferred being Ignored to being lied to but personally, I think it’s more respectful and honorable when someone tells you he doesn’t have than to ignore you. If I don’t have, there’s no need beating around the bush or ignoring the person in need, I tell you outrightly (what matters most is the manner with which you say this) That shows I care and really wish I could help. Also telling you I don’t have even when you know I have millions doesn’t mean I’m lying, everyone is struggling bro.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

If it's a lady I will ignore. If it's my fellow guy I will explain things to him. I don't give ladies money. They only lady I give money is my closest female friend, which she doesn't ask for , I always insist. I no get gal friend. Bcus when I no get money no gal accept me.

@ your last line. sad cool
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Morphinne:

This is why we are called humans. We always have divergent views on issues and that’s why it’s not surprising to see someone say he preferred being Ignored to being lied to but personally, I think it’s more respectful and honorable when someone tells you he doesn’t have than to ignore you. If I don’t have, there’s no need beating around the bush or ignoring the person in need, I tell you outrightly (what matters most is the manner with which you say this) That shows I care and really wish I could help. Also telling you I don’t have even when you know I have millions doesn’t mean I’m lying, everyone is struggling bro.
I know we all struggling bro, but if you fit help me with 5h like this I go get joy.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by etrange: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP, what do you mean by "when I know they have"? You don't judge people's financial status from your standpoint. A supposedly rich person may not always have some idle cash waiting to be given away. When someone says "I don't have", it doesn't always mean they don't have the cash. It could mean they don't have any to spare. A man building his first house may not have 20k to spare. A man expecting his first baby may not have 5k to spare. There are a lot of less obvious things that would make someone not to have enough cash to spend at the moment.

Again, do you think you're the only one asking the person for help? This is Nigeria, anyone that appears to be slightly well off has a handful of "leeches" constantly pestering them for help. Most times, they ration it. So if it's not your turn today, it could be next time. But if you decide never to come back, even better.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by latolz: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Never gotten either as a reply..
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ijaya123:

Ignoring people is perceived to be rude.

What I usually do is respond by saying that I’m quite low on cash at the moment and that if anything comes up I will reach out to them.

This is good. cool
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Ijaya123: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

bros 5h na people dey ignore me for o.
I go happy if you run am for me

How many distance you wan make i run for the 5h?
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ijaya123:

How many distance you wan make i run for the 5h?
egbon.. no lele
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by vickydevoka(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
sylve11:

@ your last line. sad cool
That's the truth. Even my female friend de give me sign, she just de call me my love since. Bro na reality I de tell you. This life hard for person way never see 1 million. Chai!!.
She really want make I marry her buh I no de Marry now until I establish myself wella. I no wan build my life with woman. I wan after I don build my self I go come settle down like Igbo man. Gone are those days way them go tell u say, ' behind every great man is a woman.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.

How can you say you know he has?

Are you his accountant or bank manager?

Do you know his budget?

Do you know his current level of indebtedness?

Next time whenever you need money, approach your bank, finance house or other professional money lenders

7 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Heterodox(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
A begger should not have a preference.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by bluefilm: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

Your sense of entitlement is very shameful.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Rosaline5000: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tovardmarcle:
Na to ghost mode the person.
I have a former colleague like that he will always coming to beg and complain of money to me.
Urgent 2k or 3k and the funniest part is he always give space between this bad attitude of his.

Maybe I give today for example, he will come back in the 3 weeks time again for urgent help.
The usual lines are: My gas finished when he's cooking food, My prepaid meter just finish and I don't have money to buy token or this weekend dry like mad.

I also have some ladies like that around me, their subscription is always finish or they haven't eaten since 4days now.

I have mastered the attitude now by ignoring such messages especially on Whatsapp.
I haven't eaten in 2 days now,please help me with urgent 2k cry
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Onyipk: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
I dont have is still better than being met with silence.
That someone need your help (be it for what you term as right/wrong reasons) does not make the person a fool because the last time I checked silence still remains the best answer for a fool.

Money is like a fool that can wonder to any location. That you have money today does not mean you will have money forever.
Don't give away all your life savings but also llearn the act of sacrifice when the need is genuine but in all, giving is not by force so I would still apreciate I don't have even as a simple text than be met with silence.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19

3 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by kelvinovie25(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
I will surely leave you on read, if you call me I busy the call asap, even if you say you don't have some do not understand the language as they will begin to evangelize with you.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by crazysam001: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
I dont have
I no get
E no dey
I no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don't have. Just tell.

So that........
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Tomilola360: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
If there is no moral justification whatsoever for you to ask me. Na to ignore

Else, i ll tell you i dont have
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Jaysuperry(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer I don't have to being ignored......
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Omoslim26: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Wahala

grin grin asin ehn the way some people will even sey it e go come be like se na HIV you dey ask if them get grin grin
You go hear abeg I no get oo angry grin grin
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Tribalism123(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
. even if na 1k like the way I won beg you like so.
bros agbegi reconsider

I for give u the 1k but the woman I work for since last week, weh pay me today, say make I help am buy Chinese key from the money. And chinese key na 6k and na 4k she pay me. I need extra 2k like this.

Please � u fit help me with 2k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tribalism123:

I for give u the 1k but the woman I work for since last week, weh pay me today, say make I help am buy Chinese key from the money. And chinese key na 6k and na 4k she pay me. I need extra 2k like this.

Please � u fit help me with 2k?

No lele brother God do am for us
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Tribalism123(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

No lele brother God do am for us

U don see my whining for any person weh beg me money?
I no de fear
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Owologbo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

How do you know if the person have or not?
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Redxy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer you to reply

I hate being ignored
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
etrange:
OP, what do you mean by "when I know they have"? You don't judge people's financial status from your standpoint. A supposedly rich person may not always have some idle cash waiting to be given away. When someone says "I don't have", it doesn't always mean they don't have the cash.

Again, do you think you're the only one asking the person for help?

You have said it all. The same way the OP assumed the person has, that is how others, including family and friends assume. Now imagine how much such a person has to keep up with remittance and his/her own personal needs and plans. It is only common sense that they prioritize.

It isn’t easy on anyone abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by John360comng: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

Why will you even be asking for monetary help in the first place?

People are stressed already. The man you think is riding in a Benz might have 20m debt on his head and you will just barged into his DM disturbing to loan you 5-100k which most of the times people like you don't pay him back again then he loses both that little money he is managing while thinking hard on how he would pay back the 20m debt on his head.

He not only lost that money. He will soon notice you go about slandering his name.

Stop putting people in a position to either reply or ignore you. Everyone is going through hell financially. If the person replies you instead and tells you "lies". Take it like that. I have lazy people like you always disturbing people for one help or the other. Get them work or business to do. They won't do. One recently made me lose 200,000 recently.

Me that is managing myself and have no one to beg too for help. Stop stressing people with begging for money. Nobody get currently for this Buhari economy. Forget people's packaging. Everyone dey manage themselves. Even Dangote has about $1.1 billion debt on his head.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by kushme: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Ladies are the most stingy people on earth. No this and have peace. They use stingy to pent u black. Accept the stinginess and have your peace

I agree with you to an extent, I once had an experience... I now see most of dem as greedy and all about me maniacs. Someone who wants to grab all the time but wouldn't spare a dim even when necessary.

Again, I agree with: Accept the stinginess and have your peace.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Ekpekus(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Malocity:
'i don't have' is better than silence.
I recalled when I asked someone for help and he didn't reply the SMS but I see him online on FB and after 3weeks I called him.

He sounded like I saw your message but the weather was dark and when is dark replying is quite difficult too.

I just said OKAY. Shikena
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates / Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle / Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.