Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN (46385 Views)

How Tanko Muhammad Was Queried Over $10m Bribe Collected By Son, Forced To Resig / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by royalfly(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Badgers14:
Surprise surprise....

It is that season again.

Why do they always change CJN at about an election time??

My very own reasoning, I hope someday these secrets will come to light.. nigeria and her underground theater.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by samintegrity(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Is only in Nigeria, perhaps Africa that some who's very sick would be occupying a position yet won't want to leave.

You have health issues, and as such not functioning properly, why not just resign honorably and attend to your issues so someone who's capable can take over .

Same issues with our president.

Pple in authority always want to die on their seat here.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Georgejeez: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Only a foreigner will believe the story that Tanko resigned willingly and of his own volition .

The Cabals know that he's not too sound in law to deliver their mandate next year when the presidential election petition comes to the Supreme court and have to force him to resign through blackmail like they did Onnoghen

They have started removing square pegs from round holes and replacing them with round pegs but God pass them .

#Atiku must be delivered
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Akerele44(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Are u still shouting ATIKU and OBI

While yoruba had been installed as the new CJN

If u don't get the information then forget about it

JAGABAN the Master Planner
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by fideliaudemmadu: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Exmilitant:
Niggar when you reach 60 end your life.. Since you consider those above that age as relics and fossils..

Get the point.

1 Like

Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Typical stupid Journalism full of Garbbage.

He has been sick since last year and he was forced to resign this year.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Realbank10(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2022
handie:
When I saw the news of his resignation yesterday, I was beyond shocked.... Shocked that an African man will willfully resign from such a position. African that'd rather die in office than accept to resign. Its all clear now that he was forced.... Maybe they even revealed some dirt they have on him
... It's game plan btw tinubu and buhari . To make him step down to end the tinubu certificate issue. Arioowola will surely work with south west...
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2022
tiswell:
He truly needs to resign cos he failed woefully as a cjn sad

Stupid old fool that impose useless IMO state governor

1 Like

Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Someone was forced out for him to come in.
But in his own case he hasn't been served media trial like the other.

Pls can u appear in Aso Rock for us?
Biko nu

Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Minjim: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2022
News papers and frabications..

That's how they were pushing the story of Gej contesting Apc primary.
And fools believed it
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Freerhyme1(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
This new acting CJN was born in 1958 then started primary school 1959. Nigeria keeps amazing me angry smiley
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by cp3o: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2022
KevMitnick:
When you elect a relic as your president, he is bound to appoint other fossils to very important positions. As long as these relics and fossils continue to rule and preside over important issues in the country, we will continue to go backwards and retrogress geometrically.
Unfortunately, young people are in the forefront of supporting such appointments. Fooools.

I swear. Nairaland is full of such folks, cheering on the oppressor, and not even because of enjoying a better deal. Suffering and smiling to "belong."

1 Like

Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Righteousness02: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Nyanabo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari is paving way for tinubu, just like he paved the road for himself by removing a southern CJN to install a northern one. To curtail any eventualities.

Now he has removed said northern CJN for the sake of atiku to install another southern CJN for Tinubu.... If you don't see the handwriting on the wall get glasses. This country is finished. The judiciary has no autonomy because they don't want to be autonomous.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by KINGSATANREBORN: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
I thought there was something called separation of powers in Nigeria between the three arms of government. Or is it just de jure which isn't practised in reality.
Like there’s separation in your humanity core?
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by ViceGovernor: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Upon all the money this man has he still looks like a poor man
You can take Mohammed out of the village...you can't take the village out of Mohammed cheesy
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by mrvictornews: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by guychidile: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
I wish you can tell us the real reason behind his impromptu resignation.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Livi2020(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
New CJN born 1958 started school 1959...
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Walllee: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Anybody voting Drugnubu should be taken to a mental home for check up, how can you vote for somebody that is hitting 90?

For the future of our nation please

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

Come u are doing OBI a diservice by insulting Tinubu,It looks like u don't know what is called sympathy votes,go and ask fayose what happened when he put buhari obituary Pics,that made buhari gain more votes,make una try dey do research before una put Obi for problem
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Kdon2: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by KevMitnick: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Exmilitant:
Niggar when you reach 60 end your life.. Since you consider those above that age as relics and fossils..
Don't be stupid, those people are way above 70 years and should be resting, not presiding over very important national issues. They need lots and lots of sleep and medical checks as their current health conditions cannot withstand the rigors of modern leadership.
I had to explain to you because you appear a bit slow in reasoning and comprehension.
Re: How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN by Exmilitant(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2022
KevMitnick:

Don't be stupid, those people are way above 70 years and should be resting, not presiding over very important national issues. They need lots and lots of sleep and medical checks as their current health conditions cannot withstand the rigors of modern leadership.
I had to explain to you because you appear a bit slow in reasoning and comprehension.
Hey, I am just hearing that, " lots of sleep, and medical checks" is the sole prerogative of those over seventy.
Niggar, get your sh*ts together there is no law that restricts those over seventy from being ambitious if their mind tells them to.
Jesus! Queen Elizabeth Is close to hundred and still serving. What's with this old age of a thing you guys are cooking up? Are you their doctor or son?

Again I tell you when you hit sixty, do well to end your life. Since you think those above that age are expired. And if your father and mother and grannies are still living, kill them off before condemning other people's parent.
What a whiner!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.