Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Waiting On GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting On GOD (199 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting On GOD by ochibuogwu5: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Psalms 130:5 I wait for the *LORD(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED),* my soul doth wait, and *in his word do I hope.*

As believers we wait on GOD by thinking through the word of God revealed in the holy bible even as the Holy Spirit makes it more peculiar and particular to our situations and asking ourselves what will Jesus now dwelling within my whole being (spirit, soul and body) will be thinking or do in this situation or circumstances or challenges that I am currently facing

This is what it entails to wait on GOD in this new creation/testament lifestyle by faith in Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection
thus John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

Philippians 2:13 For *it is GOD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) which worketh INSIDE YOU both to will and to do of his good pleasure.*

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Jesus? / Boosters To Hearing From God. / Prayer Exercise For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.