Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Boosters To Hearing From God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boosters To Hearing From God. (201 Views)

Hearing From God! / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Hearing From Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boosters To Hearing From God. by Revadebola: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2022
BOOSTERS TO HEARING GOD'S VOICE

John 10:27 KJV
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

If you are a genuine child of God, born again Christian, it is your spiritual heritage to hear the voice of God.

There are things you can do that will enhance your hearing God's voice for yourself.

In these series of teachings, I will share with you the teaching, titled, "BOOSTERS TO HEARING GOD'S VOICE"

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings topic, "BOOSTERS TO HEARING GOD'S VOICE"

Be online to download the audio broadcast and listen to the eye opening teachings on
"BOOSTERS TO HEARING GOD'S VOICE"

It is a 8-day consecutive powerful teaching that will transform your life. Don't miss out on any day.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Religious Nation Such As Ours. / Las Las Everywhere Go Stew / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.